The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

Cassandra B.

Cassandra B.South Australia

Amazing Plant Experience

I attended the recent Adelaide event and couldn't be happier with the overall experience! Huge range of plants and loads of stock. Despite visiting on the last day and in the afternoon, there were still plenty of plants available with more being brought out to restock. Plants were very reasonably priced, high quality and healthy. Staff are all warm, friendly and helpful. Definitely will be looking forward to attending another event in the future!

Nice selections of plants!

It had a good selection of Rare plants and it always interesting to wonder around and look at them. Something enjoyable morning to Rare plants collector. Ah, it's Addictive and I love it so much to look at them again and again .

Lourdes Botham
Lourdes Botham

Oh Wow, Thank you!

JoA

JoA Central, SA

Awesome range and amazing prices

Pleasantly surprised at the range of plants and quality. The prices were very reasonable. It was great to see that plant volumes were nearly the same for every session, as more plants were being brought out on Sunday, as they were sold. Also got some great tips from the plant people and others shopping. Will be at the next one.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Best place to buy indoor plants

This is the best place in Canberra to get beautiful indoor plants. The cost of the plants is generally on par with nurseries and Bunnings but the quality of the plants themselves surpasses what I have seen at 90% of garden stores. All the plants at Jungle Collective are strong, bushy and healthy with no problems so you know you get a quality plant that has been well looked after. Each pop-up has a different variety of plants (and same classic favourites) so I like to go again and again to look around at what new plants they have for me.

Bernard C.

Bernard C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent event

Still cannot believe I found this Jewel Orchid (Ludisia Discolour 'Spiderman') and it was healthy and the price was unbelievably fair. Keep it up!

I love jungle collective!!!

I have been to every sale of jungle collective since they started and have always purchased a beautiful plant to add to my home. I love the atmosphere of the warehouse and music and the selection of plants is amazing! The variety is great and I always find something that will be a lovely addition to my plant collection at home!

Marcus Levy

Marcus LevySydney, NSW

Amazing range of plants

Jungle collective had an amazing range of rare plants and pots to select from on the day I attended. I spent way more than I intended to as I wanted everything. Will be coming back for more soon

Amazing enjoyable experience

I love attending these pop ups! I attended my first to see what it was and now I attend every single time they are in Canberra! The quality, selection and service is so great!
Someone was there to help with my questions about care and everyone was so excited to be there, great atmosphere.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Always counting down to the next Jungle Collective Event.. :)

The Jungle Collective's 'Huge Indoor Plant Warehouse Sale' is a great local event run monthly in Perth that brings the community together and offers a great range of indoor plants to choose from - including rare ones if you get in quick!!! The atmosphere is great, definitely feels like a jungle surrounded by lush green with awesome music pumping and lovely helpful staff. I am always raving about it and telling family and friends about it :)

Shauna F.

Shauna F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Visited for the first time and will be back!

i went to the popup shop in Melbourne early this month and had a great experience, the staff were lovely, there was a great selection of plants, and the two plants I bought are thriving! will be returning this week with my friends!

Ella

Ella Sydney, NSW

Amazing plant warehouse

I couldn’t recommend The jungle collective warehouse enough . There is a massive variety of different plants and they’re all in perfect condition which shows they have all been loved and cared for . My plants look amazing - thanks for making my house a home !

Sasha B

Sasha BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing plants & staff!!

Can’t fault the JC at all, most recent Adelaide warehouse sale was my first experience with the store and came home with some amazing plants at amazing prices! super super happy with the babies I brought home, even from the “sad but loveable” table, but of TLC and they are bouncing right back!!! staff were super amazing too so friendly & helpful, even gave me a further discount on one of the plants looking super sad! cannot wait until the next one in may!

Atlas

AtlasSydney, NSW

Always a good outing

Always able to find something new and exciting to add the the greenhouse. Occasionally there will be something really special on offer that makes going in blind all that much more exciting.

Gladys

GladysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent experience

I loved the plants I purchased in the recently event in Adelaide. They have a variety of healthy plants including some rare varieties. It was a very good experience.

Rhiarne P.

Rhiarne P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my first plant sale with The Jungle Collective

I had a great experience with the jungle collective with their recent Melbourne sale. Lots of variety in all sizes, especially so many varieties you can’t find at your local Bunnings etc.
Even the more common plants are so much more lush and vibrant than I had seen.

Prices were quite competitive. I picked up a very full snow queen for $30, which I found at another sale which was not as large or full for $65.
Overall I was more than happy with what I paid for the quality of plants I got.

A few plants had some issues I’m assuming due to the high number of people touching them and transportation but overall really happy with my new babies.

The staff there were so happy to help this plant newbie with my many questions.

Enjoyable experience

Store LocationBayswater TYhe

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Fabulous

I bought a Kentia Palm, a night beauty and one succulent and they are beautiful and healthy..I love jungle collective so as my 6 years old daughter.
She bought succulent for her room and so much in love with it.
Definitely visiting again

Love the Warehouse Sales

They have all kinds of lovely plants and the prices are very reasonable. It’s better to attend on the first day of possible though because by the second day there isn’t that much left. Really friendly staff as well.

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The variety of unique and exotic plants is INCREDIBLE!

I loved the variety of unique and exotic plants they stocked! They atmosphere of the event was amazing felt like I was in a tropical wonderland of plants. They staff were super helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the next event and too see what fun theme will be next!

Christie

ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than the plant I originally wanted!!

I went to the warehouse sale purely wanting a fiddle leaf fig tree for my living room. However as soon as I walked in I spotted the most unique plant I’ve ever seen!! It’s called a Red Dragon Ginger Orchid. The complete opposite to what I wanted but I’m completely obsessed with it.
I would highly recommend attending the next warehouse sale and will definitely be there myself!

Store LocationBrisbane Warehouse Sale