The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Very happy plant mama

I have ordered from The Jungle Collective online 3 times now during lockdowns here in Canberra. It has always been easy, deliveries have been earlier than expected and the plants are always luscious and healthy. I’m a very proud and happy plant mama!

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Terrible Communication and Sad, Unhealthy Plants

Layla
LaylaCanberra 2600, ACT

Don’t Bother If You’re In Lockdown

Ordered a bunch of plants two weekends ago, and revived an email today saying that they couldn’t deliver 50% of the plants I wanted. I would’ve gone with a different store if I had thought the Jungle Collective was this disorganised - they ought to know how many plants they have of each type but apparently they didn’t. Considering I would have been one of the first to order, this is appalling. They claimed to have the plants I wanted for over a day after I ordered them - why haven’t they been able to properly fulfil my order? A waste of time and money. Take your business to a more organised store.

SO disappointing

Well, the 'big plant sale' in Adelaide had only two camp-tables worth of plants (and this was halfway through their first day). The plants were over-priced, most of which I could find at the nursery down the road for $5 (or more) less and healthier. The range was very small. Customer service was lack-luster; there was no enthusiasm or kindness on their part. The music was very loud. We drove to the other side of town for this. I can see why they don't have the 'review' option on their Facebook or google as I think it would be very bad for business.

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible communication

Terrible communication of delivery of plants and after the missed deliver, communication with the team was not great. I explained that I needed to know at least in the morning of the delivery so I can be home and was told that I will get notified on the day. Instead I got an email saying that there were 'multiple attempts' to deliver (even though I received zero communication about that aside from the first delivery attempt) and asked whether I wanted credit, refund or pick up from warehouse. I emailed asking when the 'delivery attempts' were and if they couldn't deliver to my location I'll have a refund - received no reply just a straight refund without any explanation.

Really shouldn't be so difficult to communicate with your customers.

Store LocationSydney
vivek
vivekSydney, NSW

very poor quality and worst customer services

very poor quality and worst customer services. they are cheaters. I live near Schofields and their customer service insisting me to drive to Alexandria to return the plants. It's not possible to drive as there is lockdown here.

The Perth collective was false advertising at best.

What a poor "collection" the Perth collective offered. Looked like someone's garage with a very small and unhealthy plant collection. Wasnt greeted when we arrived, 2 staff members spent the time we were there on their phones, shame they didn't use that time wiser and water some of the not so healthy plants. Im sorry for such a poor review, but we both agreed it was such a waste of the 1hour round trip. Do not reccomend.

What more could you want!

During a time where things aren’t normal. Where times are strange. They have adapted to be able to still service customers with plant addictions. And that’s a real thing!! Amazing service. Fabulous delivery people.

Sindel Risborg
Sindel RisborgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not to be missed!

Such a fun, positive and welcoming shopping experience! Great prices, helpful staff, and some really cool plants! I’ll be back!

Winona W.
Winona W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Enjoyable plant sales

I hadn't seen much of what the Jungle Collective had to offer until I went to a plant sale in Adelaide. They had a wide variety of plants as well as in different sizes and prices. Also a large selection of rare plants. The event was child friendly and the staff were helpful.

They also took time before the event to ask what people wanted to purchase so they had an idea of what to bring to the pop up event which I found helpful.

Paul Fencaros
Paul FencarosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great plant range!

The Jungle Collective have a great and unique plant selection, including some rare plant species. I was able to purchase a calathea species which I hadn’t seen in other plant shops before! Thanks!

Amazing Quality!

They have an excellent selection of plants at every sale. The music is a bit too loud, but manageable for short periods of time. The plants are excellent quality, and I've been able to buy plants from them that I couldn't find anywhere else.

C Family
C FamilyPerth, WA

Unique selection of plants

Found some plants that we had not seen before and at a good price. Have booked for next time. Going to early session as do sell out fast

BecRuby
BecRubyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful plants and lovely staff!

Huge variety of plants available, all which were very healthy looking. Friendly and approachable staff who were happy to help.

Sparse & Expensive

The reality was nothing like the picture on their page. It was a small warehouse with about a 1/4 of the plants shown in the picture. I was looking for a particular plant and noticed that it was 15% more expensive at the Jungle Collective than I had seen elsewhere.