The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Sasha B
Sasha BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing plants & staff!!

Can’t fault the JC at all, most recent Adelaide warehouse sale was my first experience with the store and came home with some amazing plants at amazing prices! super super happy with the babies I brought home, even from the “sad but loveable” table, but of TLC and they are bouncing right back!!! staff were super amazing too so friendly & helpful, even gave me a further discount on one of the plants looking super sad! cannot wait until the next one in may!

Atlas
AtlasSydney, NSW

Always a good outing

Always able to find something new and exciting to add the the greenhouse. Occasionally there will be something really special on offer that makes going in blind all that much more exciting.

Gladys
GladysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent experience

I loved the plants I purchased in the recently event in Adelaide. They have a variety of healthy plants including some rare varieties. It was a very good experience.

WasteofTime
WasteofTime

Capitalising on plant trends at the expense of quality and service.

Rhiarne P.
Rhiarne P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my first plant sale with The Jungle Collective

I had a great experience with the jungle collective with their recent Melbourne sale. Lots of variety in all sizes, especially so many varieties you can’t find at your local Bunnings etc.
Even the more common plants are so much more lush and vibrant than I had seen.

Prices were quite competitive. I picked up a very full snow queen for $30, which I found at another sale which was not as large or full for $65.
Overall I was more than happy with what I paid for the quality of plants I got.

A few plants had some issues I’m assuming due to the high number of people touching them and transportation but overall really happy with my new babies.

The staff there were so happy to help this plant newbie with my many questions.

Enjoyable experience

Store LocationBayswater TYhe

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Fabulous

I bought a Kentia Palm, a night beauty and one succulent and they are beautiful and healthy..I love jungle collective so as my 6 years old daughter.
She bought succulent for her room and so much in love with it.
Definitely visiting again

Tehanee V.
Tehanee V.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - would not recommend

I am very disappointed!!! I spent nearly $300 at this place and 3 of the plants ended up having pests which had spider mites and mealybug. I tried to reach out and contact them and they read it and did not contact me back. I will not be returning.

Love the Warehouse Sales

They have all kinds of lovely plants and the prices are very reasonable. It’s better to attend on the first day of possible though because by the second day there isn’t that much left. Really friendly staff as well.

Zara
ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The variety of unique and exotic plants is INCREDIBLE!

I loved the variety of unique and exotic plants they stocked! They atmosphere of the event was amazing felt like I was in a tropical wonderland of plants. They staff were super helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the next event and too see what fun theme will be next!

Christie
ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than the plant I originally wanted!!

I went to the warehouse sale purely wanting a fiddle leaf fig tree for my living room. However as soon as I walked in I spotted the most unique plant I’ve ever seen!! It’s called a Red Dragon Ginger Orchid. The complete opposite to what I wanted but I’m completely obsessed with it.
I would highly recommend attending the next warehouse sale and will definitely be there myself!

Store LocationBrisbane Warehouse Sale

Sophie D
Sophie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Range & Well Organised

This market is so well organised; ticketed to keep it from becoming too chaotic, hold tables whilst you browse so you don’t have to carry your haul with you and easy card payment system. The range of plants is great, different from what I’ve found elsewhere. Only downside is the standard of some of the potting, a few items looked like they’d just been tossed in.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Great plant shop with amazing quality plants

After visiting the jungle collective event the other weekend I was really happy with the quality of plants available and the prices were very reasonable. The plants I’ve gotten are doing really well and I definitely recommend the shop and will return again.

Benjayman M.
Benjayman M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality & variety

Went to the Pups & Plants sale,
Amazing quality plants, lush and pest free.
Also had a great variety of plants to choose from.
I especially loved the discount section they had available.
Finally, they also had a small selection of rarer plants that looked healthy.
Amazing experience all round

Wide choice of rare plants

Wide choice of plants and good displays. The overall price is not super cheap but definitely worth paying for the beautiful rare plants. I enjoyed the lively vibes there. I visited on Saturday, it was crowded. Would recommend to arrive early.

Store LocationSydney
Vivia T.
Vivia T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice collections!

Thanks to the crew especially Liam (sorry if I remember it wrong, I am terrible at remembering names) to help me finding my new babies. :) and the plants are all healthy and happy plants. Really good quality. Really satisfied!

Store LocationOld railway, SA

Amazing plants and friendly staff :)

It was my first time in one of your jungle sales, and i was pretty happy with the quality and diversity of the plants and the staff was super helpful and friendly, the Sydney location in Alexandria, has just one problem, parking spots, it was really difficult to find it.
Thanks guys

Yvan
YvanSydney, NSW

Awesome plant choice at a fantastic price

The plant choice is incredible and at a much cheaper price than my local plant store! Will be back soon!

My happy place

I’ve gone along to a few of the the Jungle Collective plant sales both online and in person, and every time I find a so many beautiful plants and a huge plant selection! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable on plants care. I love it !!

Alice J
Alice JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Adelaide location is amazing!!

I just want to say how great your Adelaide event was on the weekend. The new location was really amazing and bright! Also the collection of plants you had were really great as well! I am very happy with my purchases!
I already have a ticket for your next event and can’t wait to see what beauties you have!!

Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My happy place - The best pop up plant shop!

The Jungle Collective always delivers when it comes to plant variety, range, quality and price. The whole team is bubbly and helpful not to mention they have an expert horticulturist on site to help you with all your plant and plant care questions. I always come home happy and satisfied. All the plants that I bought from them are the happiest and healthiest!

Making my urban jungle possible!!

I’ve been coming along to the Jungle Collective plant sales for a few months now, and every time I find a beautiful, inspiring range of plants to choose from. A great selection of rare and interesting indoor plants, all very healthy and reasonably priced!! Love it!!!

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Saturday morning shop!

Huge plant selection, if you arrive early! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable on the plants and care for the plants.

Jennifer
JenniferCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Keen to come for the next one!

I got my Fittonia one month ago. It is growing so quick. Very high quality plant with good price. Definitely will come along next time.

Kate
KateCanberra 2600, ACT

Great collection!

The Jungle Collective's range of indoor plants is truly impressive. Their weekend sales are always a great opportunity to pick up something fab. I find the quality and variety of plants, and staff knowledge and friendliness have consistently made purchasing a great experience.