The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

orchidean
orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good place to shop especially for unusual and rare plants

I went to the Jungle Collective last weekend as my daughter was interested in buying some plants. I have a pretty good knowledge of many plants and also I am aware at what prices they sell at. Before going I was a bit sceptical, but I was surprised to pick up some beautiful and rare plants and for a reasonable price. The plants are healthy and of a good size. We had made a booking for 9.30 AM on a Saturday. We reached there just on time and there was no queue, so we were ushered in straight away. Parking was also easy to find. If you are an indoor plant "connoisseur" then I think this is a place you are likely to pick up something that will delight you.

Would recommend

Beautiful plants and great service, I asked about cat friendly plants and the horticulturalist helped me out. The plants are all healthy and there’s a great range

Disha K.
Disha K.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Plants + Music + Friendly staff - one stop at the Jungle Collective

This was my first ever visit to the Jungle Collective, and it was absolutely amazing. Very friendly staff, and they gave good tips and advice as well while shopping. It was organized in a Covid-safe manner, so it didn't stop the plant enthusiasts from shopping! The music added to the experience, and it was well managed and each of the pots were labelled with the prices too!

Loved it, definitely going back soon!

JulieH
JulieH

My favourite indoor plant shop

I have bought several plants from the Jungle Collective, starting from online sales as well as several in person sales in Kingston ACT. Every plant I have bought has been of the highest quality and has thrived after purchase. I have been so impressed by the helpful & knowledgable advice I have been given and would not hesitate to recommend the Jungle Collective as the best place to buy indoor plants.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Beautiful plants, helpful staff and a fun experience!

I have been to 4 Warehouse Sales in Perth over the last few years and all have been awesome. I've been very happy with the quality, price and variety of plants. I have always found a rare plant, a staple winner and beautiful pots. I have personally compared prices to Bunnings and Bunnings has been more expensive. I love the sales and the atmosphere they create with the fun tropical music, themed dress ups and all round great people browsing the plants. Highly recommend checking them out!

adam_z
adam_zSydney, NSW

Great plants, fun atmosphere at warehouse sales, excellent customer service

Having attended a number of warehouse sales over the last couple of years, as well as two online sales during COVID, I've always been happy with the range of plants, quality, and service from the Jungle Collective team. They have been the main supplier of my ever growing indoor jungle and to date I haven't had any bad experiences.

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Luckshika U.
Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.

Online purchases - terrible! In store, better but still over priced.

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Lily
Lily Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrific and mortifying experience

We went to the warehouse sale and travelled over 1 hour to get there for only a 30min window and were appalled to see that the very low range of plants that were there, were all either burnt or dead. How disapointing

HarryH
HarryHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Purchase

Plants arrived safely by courier, and were both brought into my home. They were actually bigger than I thought they would be, and fit well in both earmarked locations. Had them for 2 months now and the new growth is wonderfully satisfying. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mature plants. Excellent

KM1
KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Polly J.
Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

False advertising. Unacceptable service.

Ordered during one of the Melbourne pop up sales and spent a fair chunk of money. Plants were okay, but one of the plants I ordered was a syngonium fantasy. It was advertised as a mature plant in a 12cm pot and I was delivered a tiny bottle baby in a much smaller pot size. Contacted them as it was clearly false advertising and at first they wouldn't offer anything but a $10 credit... really disappointed with the plants and the lack of acceptable service.

Rip off

I purchased 4 plants from Jungle Collective and when I went to Bunnings to buy potting mix I saw 3 of them there advertised at a waaaay cheaper price! Plus other varieties I had seen on their website all available at a much cheaper price. I later realised photos on their website aren’t their own (taken from google or instagram) and aren’t portraying a true representation of the plants they have for sale. It pays to do your research.

JJS
JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Horrible. If you need a refund for a plants that’s Dead on arrival you won’t get it.

I ordered some plants and they all arrived in a near dead condition. Firstly they are really hard to get in contact with. When I finally got In contact on their Facebook page I was asked to drive to a warehouse to take the dead plants to get a refund. When I got there, no one was there. Huge waste of time and I never got my money back for dead plants

Kristian
Kristian

More like poor collective

I’ve been following their sales for months now and there’s never been any “rare” plants and the pricing is so expensive it should be robbery! Better to try bunnings

TERRIBLE

Purchased during online pop up sale. Paid $40 delivery and plants were damaged, one had almost all the roots ripped so the plant was just flopping around at the base.
They were slow to respond to messages and after their "horti" gave some advice they eventually agreed to a full refund with the stipulations that I had to return it to their warehouse during covid lockdown, but it had to be on a certain day during certain hours. No one was there. They're no longer responding to my messages and they're deleting all negative comments off their social from myself and others in similar situations. They've now blocked me

Sick plants, badly potted

Bought 4 plants online Oct 2020. Plants were battered, broken, and badly potted - one pot was half empty and the plant showed it had not extended beyond the tube stock..

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

User n.
User n.Sydney, NSW

Tried contacting, got no where.

Would rate it 0 if I could. They basically stole $160 from me.

Ordered $160 of product at their Perth Virtual pop up.
I was told I would receive an SMS when the delivery was on its way. I never did.
Waited and hung around during the expected shipping time for my order to arrive, it never did.
I emailed them and they told me they would reschedule my delivery for the following weekend. I made several more enquiries but was left on seen.
It still never arrived during the "rescheduled delivery" time even though I made sure I was home.
I contacted them and they said they would bring the issue up with their 'Head Honcho Tom', but this time I asked for a refund, and again I've been ignored. So basically, I'm out $160 after being ignored multiple times.