The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

maria angeline r.
maria angeline r.Sydney, NSW

[Update for previous review] Plants has arrived in very bad condition.

And after a back and forth messaging for a week with these guys, my order has finally arrived today! And this is what I got???? Like seriously? I am so heart broken to see this poor babies and very disappointed with my experience. Never be buying with these guys anymore!

• +16Thumbnail

Would go with 0 if I could

Sydney buyers beware. Website and photos look good, you think you’re getting a really great looking, healthy plant. Be ready to adopt and resuscitate a few nearly dead leaves. Bad after service. Won’t be back.

Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Good Experience but Great Customer Service

I've ordered from the Jungle Collective twice and been very satisfied with my plants. Most were in great quality aside from the bumps and tears you'd expect from delivery, but after a few days care everything's bouncing back. Unfortunately both times I've ordered I've had something be out of stock but customer service has been great at responding and giving a credit both times. Will order again.

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Rhinus
RhinusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience, overpriced and plants in bad shape

Terrible! I ordered online and paid what I thought were fair prices, the plants arrived very young and in very bad shape. The pots I bought were just terracota pots painted with acrylics sold for 25! Terrible experience, definitely would not recommend

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Perth, WA

Worst customer service and poor quality plants

The only good thing I have to say about this business is that the delivery was quick. Plants were overpriced, hardly rare, and arrived bone-dry and almost dead. Absolutely zero customer service despite several attempts.

Ben H.
Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Plants

I ordered about $1000 worth of plants from the last Gold Coast online pop up sale and had so many extras added free of charge and was constantly kept updated on my delivery! They even delivered to me on a Sunday evening! Totally unexpected. Out of 35 odd plants only 1 was damaged and it was immediately refunded.

It’s little things like this that gives me the confidence to purchase again and again.

Highly recommended!

Louise S.
Louise S.Hunter Region, NSW

I loved my experience

I've bought 2 lots of plants from Jungle collective, plants I couldn't buy locally. The first time I just collected them from the local pick up spot and the 2nd time they were delivered. Both times I got texts and emails, and when sadly one of the plants wasn't available they sent me a voucher for the next sale that was more than what I paid. I couldn't fault them.

Annette G.
Annette G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plants, great service and shopping from home

I have shopped twice with the Jungle Collective and looking forward to shopping again this weekend. They are very very responsive to messages, great information. I Collected my plants the first time and had delivery the second time. Both experiences were excellent. The plants were very healthy and happy. There is a great variety in the pop up shops

Plants are life, especially when you can get them delivered!

I have ordered 3 times with the Jungle Collective, around 24 plants in total. All plants arrived in the timeframe given. They were also all healthy, well looked after and have all continued growing!

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plants

Ive ordered a few plants from jungle collective while in lockdown due to covid and every delivery I’ve been very happy with the plants I received. One plant i ordered didn’t arrive but i was told it was a shortage from the supplier. I was refunded the full amount i paid and a little more for the inconvenience.

Great service! Easy to use.

The virtual sale was easy to sign up to and get online on the day. Communication was great and the plants arrived in the specified time and in good condition.

Clea E.
Clea E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly Packaged!

Georgia
Georgia

Amazing service & plants!

Plants arrived in immaculate condition! The sale was super easy to navigate - only con would be you have to be super quick to get the plants you want! Love them!

Anesti
Anesti

Rare beauties delivered easy

Makes buying a new plant a lot easier than it would otherwise be, especially during lockdown. Prices are reasonable and plant quality has been great. Would definitely use again, especially for rarer plants.

Mel
MelMurray Mallee, SA

Easiest way to buy well nurtured plants!!

SO HAPPY with the plants I have bought. I have ordered twice. The first time I was hesitant and only bought 4 so ensure the quality, second time round I bought 8! The comparison from the plants I got the plants at garden shops was almost identical and at half the price. Definitely be shopping again in Sept for more plants.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service!

Plants are as pictured and are delivered quickly and without fuss. My experience with customer service is phenomenal - a plant came with minor damage (I hadn’t noticed) and they gave me a credit for the inconvenience.

MeganDavis
MeganDavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Plants

I love my new plant, it is much bigger than I expected and the plant is healthy and in amazing condition. I am so happy I have ordered 3 more. I can't wait for them to arrive!

amazing plants!

easy to access and use website, very large plant selection and delivered right to my door! brought me great joy in stage 4 lockdown. very happy customer, would 10/10 recommended.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

I’ve made three orders from the online pop sale now! Every time the plants are in perfect condition and just what i would have selected if i was in store.

Lara G.
Lara G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online plants

I was worried about buying plants online but I received plants in perfect condition. I can honestly say I have had no issues and they are putting out new leaves

Vic
Vic

Amazing! Will definitely be a returning customer!

I recently purchased from The Jungle Collective in Melbourne. The plants are extremely high quality and looked just like the pictures online (and were very healthy). After a few days they began growing new leaves and flowers! I have already recommended The Jungle Collective to friends and family and will definitely be a returning customer!

Jaxon A.
Jaxon A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without these Plants!

Gorgeous plants, new easy platform online due to current restrictions! The communication from the team regarding delivery dates was super transparent! Preparing my bank account for the sale next week!