The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Marcus Levy
Marcus LevySydney, NSW

Amazing range of plants

Jungle collective had an amazing range of rare plants and pots to select from on the day I attended. I spent way more than I intended to as I wanted everything. Will be coming back for more soon

Amazing selection of plants

Selection of plants was impressive, but I personally would prefer more. Customer service was amazing, the staff was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in giving advice. However, the pricing can be better given that there are other plant stores like Bunnings surrounding the area, who sells plants really cheap and sells rare plants as well.

Amazing enjoyable experience

I love attending these pop ups! I attended my first to see what it was and now I attend every single time they are in Canberra! The quality, selection and service is so great!
Someone was there to help with my questions about care and everyone was so excited to be there, great atmosphere.

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Always counting down to the next Jungle Collective Event.. :)

The Jungle Collective's 'Huge Indoor Plant Warehouse Sale' is a great local event run monthly in Perth that brings the community together and offers a great range of indoor plants to choose from - including rare ones if you get in quick!!! The atmosphere is great, definitely feels like a jungle surrounded by lush green with awesome music pumping and lovely helpful staff. I am always raving about it and telling family and friends about it :)

eleasa s.
eleasa s.

Great collection of plant finds!

Such a collection of rare & beautiful indoor plants at the Brisbane location! It could have had a bit more of a jungle vibe going including addition of colour to the warehouse, but a great place to wander through for some new indoor friends. Would come back to the next one!

Great experience! Plenty of plants!

It was my first time going to one of their events, they had a good variety in plants and awesome atmosphere... it really felt like you were in a jungle. Pricing was fairly standard to what I have seen elsewhere. Friendly customer service. Only downside was having to queue for over half an hour even though I had booked a ticket for a specified time.

SASJ
SASJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such good vibes!

Amazing set up, with a wide variety of plants and a funky jungle chilled vibe. Definitely recommend. Covid safe shopping plan extremely well thought out and executed.

Shauna F.
Shauna F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Visited for the first time and will be back!

i went to the popup shop in Melbourne early this month and had a great experience, the staff were lovely, there was a great selection of plants, and the two plants I bought are thriving! will be returning this week with my friends!

Alexandra
AlexandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good

The plants I bought at Brisbane pop up had black fungus but will hopefully be okay. Pretty good selection of plants, some pretty well priced others pretty standardly priced. Even if you don't buy anything it's definitely just nice going and being surrounded by plants! But definitely hard to leave without buying something, yet to experience doing so.

Kaye
KayeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great plant warehouse!!

Great place to buy plants from a wish list, or just great plants. Great range of sizes to buy from. Good prices. Great friendly staff. Good atmosphere.

Ella
Ella Sydney, NSW

Amazing plant warehouse

I couldn’t recommend The jungle collective warehouse enough . There is a massive variety of different plants and they’re all in perfect condition which shows they have all been loved and cared for . My plants look amazing - thanks for making my house a home !

Sasha B
Sasha BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing plants & staff!!

Can’t fault the JC at all, most recent Adelaide warehouse sale was my first experience with the store and came home with some amazing plants at amazing prices! super super happy with the babies I brought home, even from the “sad but loveable” table, but of TLC and they are bouncing right back!!! staff were super amazing too so friendly & helpful, even gave me a further discount on one of the plants looking super sad! cannot wait until the next one in may!

Atlas
AtlasSydney, NSW

Always a good outing

Always able to find something new and exciting to add the the greenhouse. Occasionally there will be something really special on offer that makes going in blind all that much more exciting.

Gladys
GladysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent experience

I loved the plants I purchased in the recently event in Adelaide. They have a variety of healthy plants including some rare varieties. It was a very good experience.

WasteofTime
WasteofTime

Capitalising on plant trends at the expense of quality and service.

Rhiarne P.
Rhiarne P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my first plant sale with The Jungle Collective

I had a great experience with the jungle collective with their recent Melbourne sale. Lots of variety in all sizes, especially so many varieties you can’t find at your local Bunnings etc.
Even the more common plants are so much more lush and vibrant than I had seen.

Prices were quite competitive. I picked up a very full snow queen for $30, which I found at another sale which was not as large or full for $65.
Overall I was more than happy with what I paid for the quality of plants I got.

A few plants had some issues I’m assuming due to the high number of people touching them and transportation but overall really happy with my new babies.

The staff there were so happy to help this plant newbie with my many questions.

Wonderful array of plants

Such a vast number of varieties and of varying sizes and prices. Would have loved a bigger selection of pots, bought 3 anyway and filled my car with plants. Staff were very helpful

Enjoyable experience

Store LocationBayswater TYhe

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Fabulous

I bought a Kentia Palm, a night beauty and one succulent and they are beautiful and healthy..I love jungle collective so as my 6 years old daughter.
She bought succulent for her room and so much in love with it.
Definitely visiting again

Joseph
JosephCanberra 2600, ACT

Loving my plants!

I've purchased a range of amazing plants through Jungle Collective events. Despite being super busy, there are always a great range of plants in stock at a great price. The website also has valuable tips for caring for the plants I've bought which have been immensely helpful to allow them to thrive indoors.

Jordan
JordanTurner 2612, ACT

Love the plants, (most) of the experience. Will definitely be returning

Tehanee V.
Tehanee V.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - would not recommend

I am very disappointed!!! I spent nearly $300 at this place and 3 of the plants ended up having pests which had spider mites and mealybug. I tried to reach out and contact them and they read it and did not contact me back. I will not be returning.

Ally G
Ally GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my plants!

I recently bought a Monstera and Cascade Palm from one of the Jungle Collective sales and they are both beautiful and thriving! There was such a good selection of plants to choose from so I was able to pick the ones that felt right to me and fit in my home. I have a few plants now from the Jungle Collective and they are definitely my go to place when purchasing plants!

Love the Warehouse Sales

They have all kinds of lovely plants and the prices are very reasonable. It’s better to attend on the first day of possible though because by the second day there isn’t that much left. Really friendly staff as well.

Zara
ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The variety of unique and exotic plants is INCREDIBLE!

I loved the variety of unique and exotic plants they stocked! They atmosphere of the event was amazing felt like I was in a tropical wonderland of plants. They staff were super helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the next event and too see what fun theme will be next!