The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Sophie Z.
Sophie Z.Sydney, NSW

Good plants good price.

I found a few plants that I want and the price is really good. Look forward to visiting again for more beautiful plants.

Luckshika U.
Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.

Fun plant-lover experience

I like the booking system so it's not overcrowded and everyone arriving at once. The plants were all very healthy. I'm sure as the company adjusts, more will be added to each pop up experience so I will keep an eye out!

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Online purchases - terrible! In store, better but still over priced.

A cute little warehouse pop-up with a good selection of healthy indoor plants

Brenton P.
Brenton P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great source of plants you don't see very often

A great place to find plants to add to your collection which are sometimes hard to source elsewhere. Great quality stock and reasonably priced.

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

Zach Eggleston
Zach EgglestonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great little initiative making plant buying EASY AS!

I always found plant buying a little stressful but jungle collective virtual market literally made it more simple than buying a coffee. All the plants were pictured and organised page by page in an intuititive way. Very nice.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Awesome selection and really great prices

Plenty of variety and colours and really great prices. Would have been good to have more pots to choose from.

lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Lily
Lily Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrific and mortifying experience

We went to the warehouse sale and travelled over 1 hour to get there for only a 30min window and were appalled to see that the very low range of plants that were there, were all either burnt or dead. How disapointing

Anissa K.
Anissa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything an online shop for plant parebts who are looking for the best service

HarryH
HarryHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Purchase

Plants arrived safely by courier, and were both brought into my home. They were actually bigger than I thought they would be, and fit well in both earmarked locations. Had them for 2 months now and the new growth is wonderfully satisfying. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mature plants. Excellent

KM1
KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Polly J.
Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

False advertising. Unacceptable service.

Ordered during one of the Melbourne pop up sales and spent a fair chunk of money. Plants were okay, but one of the plants I ordered was a syngonium fantasy. It was advertised as a mature plant in a 12cm pot and I was delivered a tiny bottle baby in a much smaller pot size. Contacted them as it was clearly false advertising and at first they wouldn't offer anything but a $10 credit... really disappointed with the plants and the lack of acceptable service.

Rip off

I purchased 4 plants from Jungle Collective and when I went to Bunnings to buy potting mix I saw 3 of them there advertised at a waaaay cheaper price! Plus other varieties I had seen on their website all available at a much cheaper price. I later realised photos on their website aren’t their own (taken from google or instagram) and aren’t portraying a true representation of the plants they have for sale. It pays to do your research.

JJS
JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Horrible. If you need a refund for a plants that’s Dead on arrival you won’t get it.

I ordered some plants and they all arrived in a near dead condition. Firstly they are really hard to get in contact with. When I finally got In contact on their Facebook page I was asked to drive to a warehouse to take the dead plants to get a refund. When I got there, no one was there. Huge waste of time and I never got my money back for dead plants

Kristian
Kristian

More like poor collective

I’ve been following their sales for months now and there’s never been any “rare” plants and the pricing is so expensive it should be robbery! Better to try bunnings

VintageSunnie
VintageSunnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and quality ❤️

I have now made quite a few purchases with The Jungle Collective and have been very happy with my purchases. I had one plant that didn't look the best and they happy sent me a voucher without asking and the plant has come good.
So very happy with all my plants and would recommend highly ❤️

TERRIBLE

Purchased during online pop up sale. Paid $40 delivery and plants were damaged, one had almost all the roots ripped so the plant was just flopping around at the base.
They were slow to respond to messages and after their "horti" gave some advice they eventually agreed to a full refund with the stipulations that I had to return it to their warehouse during covid lockdown, but it had to be on a certain day during certain hours. No one was there. They're no longer responding to my messages and they're deleting all negative comments off their social from myself and others in similar situations. They've now blocked me

Sick plants, badly potted

Bought 4 plants online Oct 2020. Plants were battered, broken, and badly potted - one pot was half empty and the plant showed it had not extended beyond the tube stock..

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!