The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

HarryH
HarryHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Purchase

Plants arrived safely by courier, and were both brought into my home. They were actually bigger than I thought they would be, and fit well in both earmarked locations. Had them for 2 months now and the new growth is wonderfully satisfying. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mature plants. Excellent

KM1
KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Polly J.
Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

False advertising. Unacceptable service.

Ordered during one of the Melbourne pop up sales and spent a fair chunk of money. Plants were okay, but one of the plants I ordered was a syngonium fantasy. It was advertised as a mature plant in a 12cm pot and I was delivered a tiny bottle baby in a much smaller pot size. Contacted them as it was clearly false advertising and at first they wouldn't offer anything but a $10 credit... really disappointed with the plants and the lack of acceptable service.

Rip off

I purchased 4 plants from Jungle Collective and when I went to Bunnings to buy potting mix I saw 3 of them there advertised at a waaaay cheaper price! Plus other varieties I had seen on their website all available at a much cheaper price. I later realised photos on their website aren’t their own (taken from google or instagram) and aren’t portraying a true representation of the plants they have for sale. It pays to do your research.

JJS
JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

lia_williams
lia_williamsPerth, WA

Horrible. If you need a refund for a plants that’s Dead on arrival you won’t get it.

I ordered some plants and they all arrived in a near dead condition. Firstly they are really hard to get in contact with. When I finally got In contact on their Facebook page I was asked to drive to a warehouse to take the dead plants to get a refund. When I got there, no one was there. Huge waste of time and I never got my money back for dead plants

Kristian
Kristian

More like poor collective

I’ve been following their sales for months now and there’s never been any “rare” plants and the pricing is so expensive it should be robbery! Better to try bunnings

VintageSunnie
VintageSunnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and quality ❤️

I have now made quite a few purchases with The Jungle Collective and have been very happy with my purchases. I had one plant that didn't look the best and they happy sent me a voucher without asking and the plant has come good.
So very happy with all my plants and would recommend highly ❤️

TERRIBLE

Purchased during online pop up sale. Paid $40 delivery and plants were damaged, one had almost all the roots ripped so the plant was just flopping around at the base.
They were slow to respond to messages and after their "horti" gave some advice they eventually agreed to a full refund with the stipulations that I had to return it to their warehouse during covid lockdown, but it had to be on a certain day during certain hours. No one was there. They're no longer responding to my messages and they're deleting all negative comments off their social from myself and others in similar situations. They've now blocked me

Sick plants, badly potted

Bought 4 plants online Oct 2020. Plants were battered, broken, and badly potted - one pot was half empty and the plant showed it had not extended beyond the tube stock..

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

User n.
User n.Sydney, NSW

Tried contacting, got no where.

Would rate it 0 if I could. They basically stole $160 from me.

Ordered $160 of product at their Perth Virtual pop up.
I was told I would receive an SMS when the delivery was on its way. I never did.
Waited and hung around during the expected shipping time for my order to arrive, it never did.
I emailed them and they told me they would reschedule my delivery for the following weekend. I made several more enquiries but was left on seen.
It still never arrived during the "rescheduled delivery" time even though I made sure I was home.
I contacted them and they said they would bring the issue up with their 'Head Honcho Tom', but this time I asked for a refund, and again I've been ignored. So basically, I'm out $160 after being ignored multiple times.

maria angeline r.
maria angeline r.Sydney, NSW

[Update for previous review] Plants has arrived in very bad condition.

And after a back and forth messaging for a week with these guys, my order has finally arrived today! And this is what I got???? Like seriously? I am so heart broken to see this poor babies and very disappointed with my experience. Never be buying with these guys anymore!

• +16Thumbnail

Mostly positive experience, would purchase again and recommend.

Would go with 0 if I could

Sydney buyers beware. Website and photos look good, you think you’re getting a really great looking, healthy plant. Be ready to adopt and resuscitate a few nearly dead leaves. Bad after service. Won’t be back.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous plants. Great selection.

JC have such a wide variety of plants, and the quality is great. The online service is so easy and the customer support has been fantastic. Thank you JC. I will definately be shopping with you again!

Kern
KernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good plant variety, plants have some general wear and tear with delivery

Have bought from jungle collective before, thoroughly enjoy their variety of plants. Purchase is simple. Delivery is currently a vague window of about a week and can come whenever but I still love my plants! Plants looked a little bit sad when arrived, some leaves have died quickly after arriving but still happy with the products

Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Good Experience but Great Customer Service

I've ordered from the Jungle Collective twice and been very satisfied with my plants. Most were in great quality aside from the bumps and tears you'd expect from delivery, but after a few days care everything's bouncing back. Unfortunately both times I've ordered I've had something be out of stock but customer service has been great at responding and giving a credit both times. Will order again.

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Rhinus
RhinusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience, overpriced and plants in bad shape

Terrible! I ordered online and paid what I thought were fair prices, the plants arrived very young and in very bad shape. The pots I bought were just terracota pots painted with acrylics sold for 25! Terrible experience, definitely would not recommend

Janet L.
Janet L.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

Good experience, would use them again

Lots of variety to choose from in the pop-up shop. Delivery was within the timeframe stated. Plant quality less than perfect but overall OK. Communication was good. Would purchase through this channel again.