The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

Anissa K.
Anissa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything an online shop for plant parebts who are looking for the best service

HarryH
HarryHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Purchase

Plants arrived safely by courier, and were both brought into my home. They were actually bigger than I thought they would be, and fit well in both earmarked locations. Had them for 2 months now and the new growth is wonderfully satisfying. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mature plants. Excellent

VintageSunnie
VintageSunnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and quality ❤️

I have now made quite a few purchases with The Jungle Collective and have been very happy with my purchases. I had one plant that didn't look the best and they happy sent me a voucher without asking and the plant has come good.
So very happy with all my plants and would recommend highly ❤️

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Mostly positive experience, would purchase again and recommend.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous plants. Great selection.

JC have such a wide variety of plants, and the quality is great. The online service is so easy and the customer support has been fantastic. Thank you JC. I will definately be shopping with you again!

Kern
KernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good plant variety, plants have some general wear and tear with delivery

Have bought from jungle collective before, thoroughly enjoy their variety of plants. Purchase is simple. Delivery is currently a vague window of about a week and can come whenever but I still love my plants! Plants looked a little bit sad when arrived, some leaves have died quickly after arriving but still happy with the products

Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Good Experience but Great Customer Service

I've ordered from the Jungle Collective twice and been very satisfied with my plants. Most were in great quality aside from the bumps and tears you'd expect from delivery, but after a few days care everything's bouncing back. Unfortunately both times I've ordered I've had something be out of stock but customer service has been great at responding and giving a credit both times. Will order again.

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Janet L.
Janet L.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

Good experience, would use them again

Lots of variety to choose from in the pop-up shop. Delivery was within the timeframe stated. Plant quality less than perfect but overall OK. Communication was good. Would purchase through this channel again.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Great option for plant shopping online

Both times I’ve shopped with The Jungle Collective have been great. The online user experience is simple and easy to use.

Prices are slightly expensive, however if you’re time poor like me buying plants online with The Jungle Collective is a go-to.

I will admit the wait for plants is a little lengthy but the plants have been delivered in great condition in my experience.

I would love to see improvements to the online experience with more categories for filtered searches, a wider variety of products (both plant and gardening related), and more informative plant care descriptions.

Teagan M.
Teagan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Really easy way for busy people to freshen up their space with some living beauty! I loved the easy to use interface and the customer service at pick up was excellent!

Ben H.
Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Plants

I ordered about $1000 worth of plants from the last Gold Coast online pop up sale and had so many extras added free of charge and was constantly kept updated on my delivery! They even delivered to me on a Sunday evening! Totally unexpected. Out of 35 odd plants only 1 was damaged and it was immediately refunded.

It’s little things like this that gives me the confidence to purchase again and again.

Highly recommended!

Louise S.
Louise S.Hunter Region, NSW

I loved my experience

I've bought 2 lots of plants from Jungle collective, plants I couldn't buy locally. The first time I just collected them from the local pick up spot and the 2nd time they were delivered. Both times I got texts and emails, and when sadly one of the plants wasn't available they sent me a voucher for the next sale that was more than what I paid. I couldn't fault them.

Annette G.
Annette G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plants, great service and shopping from home

I have shopped twice with the Jungle Collective and looking forward to shopping again this weekend. They are very very responsive to messages, great information. I Collected my plants the first time and had delivery the second time. Both experiences were excellent. The plants were very healthy and happy. There is a great variety in the pop up shops

Plants are life, especially when you can get them delivered!

I have ordered 3 times with the Jungle Collective, around 24 plants in total. All plants arrived in the timeframe given. They were also all healthy, well looked after and have all continued growing!

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plants

Ive ordered a few plants from jungle collective while in lockdown due to covid and every delivery I’ve been very happy with the plants I received. One plant i ordered didn’t arrive but i was told it was a shortage from the supplier. I was refunded the full amount i paid and a little more for the inconvenience.

Great service! Easy to use.

The virtual sale was easy to sign up to and get online on the day. Communication was great and the plants arrived in the specified time and in good condition.

Brian from Bentleigh
Brian from BentleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent plants and service

Well done jungle collective on providing great quality plants and good service. All plants have been excellent quality and are all thriving in their new home. Service has also been great with easy website and quick delivery.

Clea E.
Clea E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly Packaged!

Georgia
Georgia

Amazing service & plants!

Plants arrived in immaculate condition! The sale was super easy to navigate - only con would be you have to be super quick to get the plants you want! Love them!

Remy S
Remy SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality plants

I bought a ranges of plants from the online pop up shop, they are marimo moss ball, spider plant and haworthia zebra, all of them are small size with approximately 100mm size pot. All of my plants have arrived in good healthy condition without damage and growing well with me. I love browing the shop but I found the shop is lack of plant species diversity with high price. Overall good experience for me and worth to shop from there.

Anesti
Anesti

Rare beauties delivered easy

Makes buying a new plant a lot easier than it would otherwise be, especially during lockdown. Prices are reasonable and plant quality has been great. Would definitely use again, especially for rarer plants.