2The Ketogenic Switch

The Ketogenic Switch Questions & Answers (page 2)

Brand Manager for The Ketogenic Switch? Claim your listing.
Angela
Angela

I have NO thyroid as it was removed 28 years ago due to cancer... will this ketogenic program still work for me? I've just started menopause too

Les Gwilym
Les Gwilym

From what I’ve heard from Deborah Murtagh and the ladies doing the program, this could be really helpful to you as it balances out hormones and supports the thyroid problems. There is a lot of expertise and advice to tap into and you can talk to a naturopath who advises. Hope this is helpful. Search me out if you join. I love it.

Laura B.

Any idea if this would work with a vegetarian, no eggs, dairy or meat?

VickyJ

Yes, she has a vegan and a vegetarian option and those in her closed facebook group say they are losing weight just as well. If you use this link you'll get a special deal with full access! That's what I did and I've lost over a stone with her plan and I have loads of energy!

Nynke
Nynke

Yes, I am following the vegan plan and have released 9,5 kgs in 6 weeks. Very glad I found this plan. Lot of info, recipes and so on. And the mindset especially is a life changer for me!! Go check it out!

Thanks for the response.

Sharon V.

Is the cost a one time payment or will I be billed monthly?

Annie

A one off payment for lifetime membership x

The Culinary Library.com

That was not true for the membership I was sold. There was a $143 aus fee which turned out to be for access to Deborah's website ebooks, e-videos & electronic food diary. (No books are sent & members must print their own ). If you want support it costs an additional $350aus/p.a. and its in the form of other members on a face-book support group.BTW: if your questions are answered by a member, they will direct you to the ketogenicswitch signup page & the reference number earns them $100US if you join. Its a big scam

VickyJ

I've found this really useful, I've lost over a stone with this plan and I've got so much more energy! Get a special deal by using this link

Lisa B.
Lisa B.

This programme is not a scam. It's based on over 20 years of experience and based and backed by science and studies. I have just completed a 30 day, one dress size programme with a 5kg loss which I think cost about $70NZD, i then decided to go onto the next stage which is The Ketogenic Switch and this cost just under $400NZD for the year. I am choosing to do 4 quarterly payments which makes it more manageable. The programme just makes sense, uses food that is accessible from the supermarkets. I find I am saving money on all the junk food that I am no longer buying and putting into my body. The online support group is just that. Yes there are lost of members you can ask advice from, but can also tag Deborah herself or a naturopath or others who have done and succeeded with this eating programme. If you are one that needs support with your weight loss, then this could be the programme for you.

Anne S

The pavement structure changed a few months ago from a one off payment for life to a lower joining fee plus a monthly fee if you want access to the optional Facebook support group. Staff from the program are able to answer questions in the Facebook group too and not just other members.

Gail allan
Gail allan

Hi I am contemplating joining however I am alarmed that there is not just a one off payment there are many other costs I suppose I wish that Deborah would have been more overt with all the costs involved like to join suppor group wow! Gail

Joanne s

I’m on letrozole after having breast cancer will this diet help the horrendous menopausal side effects ?

Annie

Hi Joanne, it was originally developed for menopausal and peri menopausal women and has been a huge success for most of the members of the programme. I believe it would benefit you enormously but it would definitely be best to ask them directly as they have a nutritionist on staff, plus Deborah Murtagh is the guru when it comes to this stuff. Xx

This should get you through to the sign up page where I believe you can ask questions ....

The Culinary Library.com

There is some evidence that increased ketone production fuels tumor growth so a keto diet should not be undertaken without first seeking advice from your treating oncologist. Breastcancer.org cautions against its use.

Anne S

There's also a view that sugars (straight sugar or processed by your body from a carb heavy diet) feeds cancer.

I’m strictly vegetarian
Can I still manage a Keto Diet

Megan
Megan

Yes but please contact Deborah Murtagh directly as she is the guru of knowledge about this keto type eating plan. All the best.

Helen

I've just completed Deborah Murtagh's 30 day challenge and two week "detox" - I've reduced from 63.5 kg to 59.5 kg, my goal weight. I've done this as a vegetarian. BUT the best outcome so far is that my backpain and arthritic finger pain has completely gone. The affect on inflammation and other issues is absolutely amazing and I'm on this programme for life. And what great value for a lifetime of support and encouragement. I highly recommend this for those wanting long term weight control and good health.

J Ess
J Ess

Does this program cater for Pescatarians?

Annie

Hi there, you will definitely be able to cater it to your needs. Plus there’s a lot of support for any questions you may have.

Helen

Yes J Ess - I'm doing it, mostly vegetarian with a little fish added in the beginning.