Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base

Shania H.

Shania H.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful bed base!

Love the look of this bed base, I always get comments about it when people see it. I was able to put it together easily all by my self (young small female). Its perfectly steady and I love the storage it provides underneath and behind the bed head! Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Shania for sharing your amazing feedback :-)

Selo

SeloVictoria

Koala bed base

After 9 months bed is in decomposing stage !wood spliting making noice
Not that great considering price what I paid
I wish I invest in something more quality then this did look good but not that great after 120 nights waranty
Really disappointed

Purchased in March 2019 for $950.00.

Koala S.Koala

Oh no, we are so sorry to hear Selo, this is very unusual and we want to help!

Could you please send us a quick email at support@koala.com and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.

Haylee H.

Haylee H.Florey 2615, ACT

Perfect, love it!

Perfect and easy to assemble, took us easily less than 5 minutes to put it together. It looks great as well and paired with the mattress is very comfortable. Delivery was fast too.

Purchased in November 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Perfect Haylee!! thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Fastest service possible and a comfortable nights' sleep

Bed comes flat packed with simple instructions, its super easy to put together and because it has no nuts and bolts or springs, it doesn't creak or squeak at all! Its very comfortable and my husband and I love it.

Purchased in November 2019 at koala for $900.00.

Koala S.Koala

YAY that is great to hear, thanks for the review Kylie :)

Best bed frame

The bed frame arrives on same day!! It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks great. No bulky designs, useful features like space to store behind the headrest and cable pockets. The wood quality and color is soothing. You know what your furniture is made up of here. We moved house and it was the easiest piece of furniture to dissemble, move around and assemble. We have got two king bed frames and few of our friends have bought it after us and are happy with the purchase. Best investment.

Purchased in January 2018.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome Nayak, thank you for sharing :-)

Ingrid S.

Ingrid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery!

Delivered within four hours of purchasing which was amazing.
Easy to slot together and looks great.
However it does creak a fair bit - I have a friend with a Koala bed base which doesn't do this, so I'm not sure if its just an issue with mine? A bit disappointing, not sure what to do to fix it.

Purchased in November 2019 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Ingrid for sharing your feedback :-)
Could you please reach out to us at support@koala.com and we will assist?

Laura D.

Laura D.Southwest, VIC

Great design

We've purchased two of the Koala bed bases and they were really simple to put together. Bed is a stylish minimalist design and each piece slotted together perfectly and seems very sturdy.

Purchased in November 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear Laura, thank you for your feedback :-)

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Love it!

The bed was easy to put together, feels solid once built and it doesn't creak or groan. Its beautiful look at and convenient with the space to have cords and storage behind the headboard.

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback! So glad you're happy

Simple and functional

Purchased in November 2019 for $850.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your honest feedback! :)

Colin
Colin

No Worries... seriously though... your mattresses are crazy comfy... best sleep and we never want to get out of it!

Koala S.Koala

Haha this means the world to us - THANK YOU!

Better sleep

We are in our 70s and were hoping to get better quality sleep. I am pleased to say the Koala bed and mattress has given us deeper sleep because it seems to take the shape of our bodies without disturbing each other. No more back pain for me in the morning.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,572.50.

Koala S.Koala

So glad you're enjoying it!

James E

James EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great bedbase

bed does not creak
Have assembled it and very easy to do. As yet have not dissembled base but it looks really easy to do
Highly recommended to other buyers a

Purchased in October 2019 for $630.00.

Koala S.Koala

Very happy to hear that it was easy to put together :)

Carla

Carla

Love it!

Love the bed base, super easy to assemble and looks great. It has a very natural colour which looks good with other furniture. We are very happy with our purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Hello Carla, we are so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing your review :-)

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Good but not what I expected

I like the design and it was easy to put together. The packages are very heavy so you really need two people, but once you unpack it one person can manage to put it together. The only thing I was disappointed about was the colour, it's not natural wood looking, the plywood is very pinkish/red in colour and doesn't match with other decore.

Purchased in October 2019 at online for $800.00.

Frustrated

FrustratedVictoria

Brilliant Purchase!

Easy website to navigate, quick delivery, amazing customer service with a call I had to make re something I had not thought off with size. So simple to assemble took like 10 minutes, looks fabulous and is super comfortable. A very clever design. So glad I did my investigation on line.

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Ahh awesome! Thank you for leaving your review :-)

DeeferMawson 2607, ACT

Just what I wanted

Easy to assemble, no tools required, didn't need the instructions. Well thought out storage and cable holes. Perfect base for the Koala mattress. Clean uncluttered lines keep it visually elegant.

Awesome Deefer !

Hummy63

Hummy63Sydney, NSW

Great simple bed base!

Super easy to assemble. Very thoughtful design in terms of space under the bed and also behind the headboard. Has holes in places to make it more convenient for running power cables etc. for phone charger or lamps. Smooth cut on the edges and overall great quality. Would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in September 2019 at Koala Living Online Store for $1,000.00.

Geat to hear Hummy63 !

Josie

JosieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

The bed was completely easy and quick to put together.
Very stylish and efficient design and love all the extras - the hole for your cables and aeration for your mattress and the storage back behind for extra pillows etc.
The bed base is larger than the mattress so you have a complete border around the bed which is great for your phones, fan remote controls etc.
Very happy with everything!

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for your feedback !

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed

Great solid bed, assembled easily by just one person; like the spaces under the bed as I could fit sizeable plastic containers underneath out of sight. ; flexible and on the day delivery options for after hours, and timely delivery makes the whole relocating ordeal more pleasant.

Great Liz !

Mel DP

Mel DPWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent bed base

So easy to assemble. It looks great in our minimalist scheme. It's great to be able to tuck extra pillows and blankets behind the headboard - less clutter. Delivery was super quick, even to a regional area.

Purchased in September 2019.

Love our new bed!

So easy to put together, no creaking, no annoying slats moving, all positives, furniture assembly made easy for once! Would definitely recommend! Why spend hours setting up your bed? Just order a koala!

Purchased in September 2019.

Exactly Happy customer !