Koala Timber Bed Base

• Ease of Assembly

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

So easy to assemble!!

I love the look of the bedbase. The clean lines and the timber are perfect for my bedrooom decor. I assembed it myself, but have not yet dis-assembled.
Teamed with the koala mattress, I now sleep so much better than I did on my old mattress.

Purchased in February 2020 for $800.00.

Easy As

Wow great base so easy to assemble all by myself and pull apart with no tools. Frame is solid and no creaks. Combined with Koala mattress I now sleep great

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review!!!

Excellent!!!

Prices low
Ordering and delivery simple and stress free
Assembly easy
Looks fantastic
Wonderful design allows for books, cords etc to be hidden giving my apartment bedroom a fresh uncluttered feel.
Environmentally sound- check out the website

Purchased in January 2020 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

We are glad you love your bed base!!!

NPG

NPGSydney, NSW

Found what I was looking for

I have been looking for a light, yet strong bed for myself. I live on my own and wanted something easy to move but strong and firm for my back problems. Koala bed is indeed a great product, does not have any chemical smell, looks great, very earthy and was so easy to unpack and assemble it, I did it myself, a woman of 60 with back problems and stairs to deal with. One thing I would love this product to have is a little bit more height, apart from that and the creaking at the beginning, which settles very rapidly, it is a very well design bed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Koala Living Online Store for $680.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review, and we'll make sure to pass your suggestions along to the team!!

jbauer

jbauerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced

Quite frankly I was surprised when I received this bed base. It's pretty ugly and in my opinion, extremely overpriced for how basic a finish it is. I don't get the hype, sorry...At $300 I would give this five stars.

Purchased in January 2020 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

We are so sorry to hear the bed base doesn't meet you expectations! If you would like to email us at support@koala.com, we would love to help you out.

My Wife and i Love the Koala

Yes we are very happy with it.
No creaking or groaning- very easy to assemble the bed frame (No tools ) fabulous.
The Mattress is very comfortable and so much room on the King.
Love going to bed at night .
AND the price is very good . A good quality product.

Purchased at Online .

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review Allan!

Xavier

XavierPerth, WA

Excellent, easy to put together, sturdy

Got the mattress, loved it, and the bed base is just as good. It's sturdy, really easy to put together (literally 5 minutes, and not tools required!), and high quality. Cannot recommend it enough for people also buying the mattress.

Purchased in December 2019 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for the review Xavier, we're happy to hear you love it as much as we do!

Top brand. Worth every cent.

A very chic bed for modern life, the Koala bed base is super easy to assemble (think giant lego) and is the right base for every kind of mattress and every situation. The Koala team are a joy to work with too.

Purchased in January 2020 for $720.00.

Thanks for the review Charlotte :D

Item is awesome. Great height and easy to put together

To assemble it is so easy and only a short time to do it. Love it and hubby has said on lots of occasions what a great buy with the mattress and base .. mattress has reduced snoring too ... amazing

Purchased in December 2019 at Koala online for $2,000.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks so much Lou & Daz!

Emy Lu

Emy LuNortheast, VIC

Looks sleek! No creaks! Love my Koala!

The Koala bed is pure bed base genius. Super easy, fun set up (did the King solo). First nights sleep on the king Koala mattress was epic, magnificent for both myself & my husband. He said “...that was the best sleep I’ve had in my life, well done babe”. I’m stoke on our purchase too! Totally worth it. Thanks Koala!

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear you guys are enjoying it Emy!!

Caroline M

Caroline MSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be more perfect!

Unbelievably easy to put together, looks amazing & having the holes at the top of the bed to put cables through is so handy!
My old bed had a Koala mattress but on an IKEA frame with slats & it is without a doubt so much better on this bed base.
It looks so nice & so typical of Koala to make such a quality product.
Can’t recommend any more highly!

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review Caroline!

Janet S.

Janet S.Western Australia

Love the Koala mattress and base. Sleeping so peacefully now!

Not a sound from the bed and I don’t feel a thing when there’s other movement on the bed. The base was so easy to assemble and took less than half hour. Such a comfortable bed and so glad we finally purchased one.

Purchased in December 2019 at Koala Living Online Store for $1,900.00.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Caseyrae12

Caseyrae12Hobart, TAS

Highly recommended!

The bed base was very easy to assemble with simple visual instructions. We have had the product for a week and had no trouble with creaking or discomfort. A highly recommended bed base.

Purchased in December 2019 for $850.00.

Koala S.Koala

This is awesome to hear !!!

Alison

Alison

This is so comfortable

Have been using the bed for just over a week and I must say I have had no backaches or sore legs. It wasn't to hard to put together it was harder moving the boxes they were heavy. No the bed base doesn't creak at all very and the bed is very comfortable.

Varunita

VarunitaSydney, NSW

Couldn't have asked for a better bed!

Have been using the bed for over 2 weeks now. It was so easy to put together! I think it took me longer to open the boxes..lol. bed base is very stable and no creaking at all.

Purchased in December 2019 for $680.00.

Koala S.Koala

Woo thanks for leaving a review! :)

Paul S.

Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

exceptional quality

No it doesn't creak, very easy too assemble like a jigsaw puzzle due to the simplistic and clever design:
I specifically purchased the bed because of the minimal assembly required.
love it
thanks

Purchased in December 2019 for $800.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Paul for your feedback!

This is super easy to set up

It assembles in literally 4 min and no tools required. It creaks a little every time you get in/ out of bed. Apart from that it is awesome. The sleep quality imrpoved a lot.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,000.00.

Koala S.Koala

Hey thanks so much for taking the time to share the feedback with us Kay!

Eliana

ElianaFar North Queensland, QLD

The best bed base I've ever had!!

Assembly was easy! No tools needed. Instructions a breeze. Took us literally 20 min to unpack and assemble a king size bed frame and plonk the mattress on top. Soundless sleep with no creaking or movement. Cant even feel when my other half jumps in to bed! Has awesome storage function at the head of base where I put my extra pillows, and a perfect little cord hole to have your charger handy! We love it!

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,000.00.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome to hear, thank you Eliana for sharing your feedback with us :-)

Perfect bed...

Easy to assemble and strong bedbase. Really happy with my koala bedbase and mattress combo, I highly recommend all the Koala products. Best part is they delivered it next day.
Thanks team koala...

Purchased in December 2019 at Koala Living Online Store.

Koala S.Koala

Amazing! Thank you Anjali :-)

This is incredible and easy to put together!

The creaks a little when I get out of the bed and assemble it was easy and you dont need any tools to assemble it but you need your hands though.

Purchased in November 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Antonia for the feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@koala.com if you need assistance :-)

Jessica I.

Jessica I.asked

I just try my bed base with my partner and is making sounds. I don’t like it is there any way to fix this .

Hey Jessica :)

The beds are made from Natural timber veneer, these can at times expand or contract due to extreme or sudden changes in temperature, we all retain a little extra fluids at times, to eliminate the noise you can rub a natural soap bar or some wax (Soy or beeswax candle) into the joints and this should help relive the rubbing.

If the problem persists please get back in touch and I can book an exchange of your bed base at that stage!

Sweet Dreams
Koala Dream Team

Abbey E.

Abbey E.asked

Do you have to buy the koala bed base if you are going to purchase a koala matress? I don't like the style or height of the bed base but am interested in trying a koala mattress.

Hey Abbey!
You definitely don't need to buy our bed base. Our mattresses use Australian sizing and so will work with any bed base that uses a same standard.
One thing to note, we recommend that if you're using a slat base the slats be no more than 7.5 cm apart.

Hi Abby I have a friend that uses a slat base with his Koala mattress and says it's great

Michaela D.

Michaela D.asked

I have purchased koala mattress and bed base 7 months ago. The mattress has begun to lose its shape and where my partner and I sleep there are dips in the mattress. The bed base is also very noisy on my side of the bed. We spoke a representative a few months back to make sure it was assembled correctly and everything was set up fine. I did swap the side horizontal side panels which helped for a short period but the middle panel creaked and now my side panel is creaky again. I am lighter then my partner and we are both under 70kg. Do you know what could be causing this? And is the mattress meant to be rotated to prevent impressions?

Koala S.Koala

Sounds like a warranty issue, send us an email at support@koala.com and we'll sort it out :)

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives