Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 2 of 13)

Easiest bed in the world to build!

I assembled this bed by myself and couldn't believe how easy it was to do. No tools required. My son came home to find his room changed and couldn't believe his Mum had done it all by herself. He's sleeping well and the bed must be so comfortable as he is now taking even longer to get up in the morning!

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,900.00.

Koala S.Koala

That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback :)

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understated beauty!

Bed went together in five minutes, tops! No creaking or rattling and feels sturdy and solid. Looks fantastic! Haven't disassembled yet, but can see that it'll be a breeze to take apart and move, unlike our previous bed frame. Very happy with our purchase!

Purchased in July 2019 for $680.00.

Drew

DrewPerth, WA

So far Best bed i have owned!

So far, I haven't noticed the bed creaking as I am only in my 2nd week with the bed however i have accidentally fall asleep more time than I have actually to go to sleep! haha

weekend just gone my partner and I laid down for a 'Nap', for her it was about 12 hours so she likes it too!
very impressed with the bed, took me about 10 minutes or so to put it together once i got it out of the boxes. I will be upgrading my second bed in my spare room so i will likely be purchasing a king to replace my current haha

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,700.00.

Thanks Drew!

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala Bed Base

So easy to assemble, you literally open the box and everything clicks together in a matter of minutes. When you open one of the boxes for the bed, the instructions fold out onto a large piece of cardboard which stands up right, and you can continue to refer to, its amazing! No creaks, everything is very stable, and I love the modern floating bed look. I can also keep all of my pillows tidily behind the bed head whilst I sleep too.

Purchased in July 2019 at Koala Living Online Store for $800.00.

Thanks, Zoe!

Patti

PattiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply the Best

I bought two Queen Size beds and mattresses

No, the beds do not creak, and they look amazing and sit solid on a wooden floor and on a carpeted floor

I have assembled the beds and it was very easy and fun

Purchased in August 2019 at Koala Sleep Alexandria for $3,700.00.

Ease of Assembly

Ez to assemble super fast delivery

Next morning deliver
Took me only 5 min to assemble the king size bed and it’s surprisingly stable
The mattress is great too Kids love it
They also help support wildlife on ur behalf

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,500.00.

Genevieve Kennedy

Genevieve KennedyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazed!

WE are so happy with our bed base. The structure and ease of putting this together was phenomenal after moving house and putting up two other flat pack beds for our children.
It's extremely sturdy, no creaking or screeching with movement. Easy to clean and well designed (ie no stubbing your toes in the dark!) Could not receommend more highly!

Merryn Transton

Merryn TranstonThe Mallee, VIC

A fantastic product along with a wonderful conservation effort combined!

We purchased a Koala Bed Base and Mattress as we needed an easy option for deliver, assembly and also looking for comfort. We have not been disappointed by the quality or the comfort of the product. We were also surprised by the conservation efforts that Koala contribute on behalf of our purchase. The kids especially loved the idea the we have now adopted a Koala! Thank you.

Purchased in July 2019 at au.koala.com for $1,750.00.

Thanks, Merryn!

Nick

Nick

Very happy!

Super easy to put together, much much much easier than our previous IKEA bed. No stress, looks exactly like the pictures and the material is surprisingly lightweight yet sturdy. Definitely recommend

Purchased in July 2019 for $800.00.

Thanks, Nick!

bretthowards2303

bretthowards2303South East Queensland, QLD

Great!

Good quality, easy to put together even for 1 person. Bed head a little wobbly but still love it. No noise from the bed, and looks great. Very happy with it.

Purchased in May 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your review, Brett!

Jay

JayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Every mattress purchase from now on will be a koala mattress!

Mattress is Very comfortable! Very easy to assemble base, slotted together with ease. No creaking. Aesthetically beautiful! The space behind the bed head is really useful for extra pillows and blankets

Purchased in March 2019.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your review, Jay!

Sue B

Sue BSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

I Bought the koala bed base to replace a creaky old one.
Ordered at 11:30 and delivery was at 13:30 well within the 4 hour window. The helpful delivery driver called with his arrival time. Bedbase flat packs were delivered to my apartment door. I unpacked, disposed of the packaging and put together the bed base on my own in less than an hour. If I had someone to help it would have taken minutes to do everything. The bed base is beautiful, functional and quiet. I love the storage for our cushions behind the headboard. Along with our koala mattress which we have had for 2 years the bed base gives a very very comfortable nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2019 for $850.00.

Bushido

Great products, backed by great service.

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi Bushido-
Thanks for your review!
If you'd like us to send you out some free, non-slip pads to stop the slipping just send us an email and our support team would be happy to get that sorted for you~
Eve @ Koala

Bushido

Thanks a lot-that’d help! What’s the email address?

Perfect so easy to assemble and do comfortable

Easy to assemble it only took 10 minutes by myself. I decided to move it to the other side if the room because it’s pretty big. It only took a few minutes to pull apart and put back together. Love it!

Deb S

Deb SDarling Downs, QLD

Win win

We bought the Koala bed base as it would fit our king size mattress (purchased overseas) which is different to Australian king size measurements. The ordering/delivery process was faultless. The bed was a breeze to assemble and having slept on it now for over a month, we are very impressed. We have had no creaking or mattress movement. The bed looks fantastic and I didn’t realise what a bonus the storage space would be.
All that and an affordable price. Thanks Koala, keep up the good work!

Purchased in May 2019.

Thank you Deb!

So easy, sturdy and beautiful!

Really easy to assemble and some nifty little touches like the bed head having space behind it to place pillows when not using them. Love the way it looks and how much space is underneath for storage too :)

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Thanks, Shane!

Great bed!

The bed is very comfortable and it was delivered promptly to my house. It took less than five minutes to set up and it looks great. Thanks koala for an amazing bed.

Thanks Steven

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Great bed and base!

Very easy to assemble and dissemble the bed base!
Only negative, bed does seem to slide around a bit on the base, other than that very very happy with all aspects!
Delivery was a breeze.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,650.00.

Jessica J.

Jessica J.Sydney, NSW

Revolutionary mattress

My partner and I have very different ideas on what a mattress should be and the koala mattress has appeased both of us. The base, which we purchased at the same time is not only beautiful but easy to put together, structurally sound and holds the mattress perfectly. No sliding around or creaking and the extra storage space at the back is great for power points, pillows or anything really.
It is a very comfortable sleep and also is perfect for my newborn son. We are extremely happy with the product and have already recommended it to family.

Purchased in June 2019 for $2,000.00.

Cody M.

Cody M.Northern Region, NSW

Koala mattress' and frames are wonderful

The bed frame doesnt make a sound once its up. The matress doesn't slide around either when you are on it. The frame was supe easy to assemble. About 10 minutes by myself. Matress is super comfy.
My housemate also got just a mattress and he now has no back pain and is sleeping so well he is having dreams again!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Koala Living Online Store.

Koala S.Koala

Interesting abut the dreams coming back!
Thanks for sharing Cody!