Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 4 of 17)

• Ease of Assembly

Paul S.

Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

exceptional quality

No it doesn't creak, very easy too assemble like a jigsaw puzzle due to the simplistic and clever design:
I specifically purchased the bed because of the minimal assembly required.
love it
thanks

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Paul for your feedback!

This is super easy to set up

It assembles in literally 4 min and no tools required. It creaks a little every time you get in/ out of bed. Apart from that it is awesome. The sleep quality imrpoved a lot.

Koala S.Koala

Hey thanks so much for taking the time to share the feedback with us Kay!

Eliana

ElianaFar North Queensland, QLD

The best bed base I've ever had!!

Assembly was easy! No tools needed. Instructions a breeze. Took us literally 20 min to unpack and assemble a king size bed frame and plonk the mattress on top. Soundless sleep with no creaking or movement. Cant even feel when my other half jumps in to bed! Has awesome storage function at the head of base where I put my extra pillows, and a perfect little cord hole to have your charger handy! We love it!

Koala S.Koala

Awesome to hear, thank you Eliana for sharing your feedback with us :-)

Anjali P.

Anjali P.

Perfect bed...

Easy to assemble and strong bedbase. Really happy with my koala bedbase and mattress combo, I highly recommend all the Koala products. Best part is they delivered it next day.
Thanks team koala...

Koala S.Koala

Amazing! Thank you Anjali :-)

This is incredible and easy to put together!

The creaks a little when I get out of the bed and assemble it was easy and you dont need any tools to assemble it but you need your hands though.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Antonia for the feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@koala.com if you need assistance :-)

Shania H.

Shania H.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful bed base!

Love the look of this bed base, I always get comments about it when people see it. I was able to put it together easily all by my self (young small female). Its perfectly steady and I love the storage it provides underneath and behind the bed head! Very happy with my purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Shania for sharing your amazing feedback :-)

Selo

SeloVictoria

Koala bed base

After 9 months bed is in decomposing stage !wood spliting making noice
Not that great considering price what I paid
I wish I invest in something more quality then this did look good but not that great after 120 nights waranty
Really disappointed

Koala S.Koala

Oh no, we are so sorry to hear Selo, this is very unusual and we want to help!

Could you please send us a quick email at support@koala.com and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.

Haylee H.

Haylee H.Florey 2615, ACT

Perfect, love it!

Perfect and easy to assemble, took us easily less than 5 minutes to put it together. It looks great as well and paired with the mattress is very comfortable. Delivery was fast too.

Koala S.Koala

Perfect Haylee!! thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Fastest service possible and a comfortable nights' sleep

Bed comes flat packed with simple instructions, its super easy to put together and because it has no nuts and bolts or springs, it doesn't creak or squeak at all! Its very comfortable and my husband and I love it.

Koala S.Koala

YAY that is great to hear, thanks for the review Kylie :)

Best bed frame

The bed frame arrives on same day!! It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks great. No bulky designs, useful features like space to store behind the headrest and cable pockets. The wood quality and color is soothing. You know what your furniture is made up of here. We moved house and it was the easiest piece of furniture to dissemble, move around and assemble. We have got two king bed frames and few of our friends have bought it after us and are happy with the purchase. Best investment.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome Nayak, thank you for sharing :-)

Ingrid S.

Ingrid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery!

Delivered within four hours of purchasing which was amazing.
Easy to slot together and looks great.
However it does creak a fair bit - I have a friend with a Koala bed base which doesn't do this, so I'm not sure if its just an issue with mine? A bit disappointing, not sure what to do to fix it.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Ingrid for sharing your feedback :-)
Could you please reach out to us at support@koala.com and we will assist?

Laura D.

Laura D.Southwest, VIC

Great design

We've purchased two of the Koala bed bases and they were really simple to put together. Bed is a stylish minimalist design and each piece slotted together perfectly and seems very sturdy.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear Laura, thank you for your feedback :-)

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Love it!

The bed was easy to put together, feels solid once built and it doesn't creak or groan. Its beautiful look at and convenient with the space to have cords and storage behind the headboard.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback! So glad you're happy

Simple and functional

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your honest feedback! :)

Colin
Colin

No Worries... seriously though... your mattresses are crazy comfy... best sleep and we never want to get out of it!

Koala S.Koala

Haha this means the world to us - THANK YOU!

Better sleep

We are in our 70s and were hoping to get better quality sleep. I am pleased to say the Koala bed and mattress has given us deeper sleep because it seems to take the shape of our bodies without disturbing each other. No more back pain for me in the morning.

Koala S.Koala

So glad you're enjoying it!

James E

James EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great bedbase

bed does not creak
Have assembled it and very easy to do. As yet have not dissembled base but it looks really easy to do
Highly recommended to other buyers a

Koala S.Koala

Very happy to hear that it was easy to put together :)

Carla

Carla

Love it!

Love the bed base, super easy to assemble and looks great. It has a very natural colour which looks good with other furniture. We are very happy with our purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Hello Carla, we are so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing your review :-)

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Good but not what I expected

I like the design and it was easy to put together. The packages are very heavy so you really need two people, but once you unpack it one person can manage to put it together. The only thing I was disappointed about was the colour, it's not natural wood looking, the plywood is very pinkish/red in colour and doesn't match with other decore.

Frustrated

FrustratedVictoria

Brilliant Purchase!

Easy website to navigate, quick delivery, amazing customer service with a call I had to make re something I had not thought off with size. So simple to assemble took like 10 minutes, looks fabulous and is super comfortable. A very clever design. So glad I did my investigation on line.

Koala S.Koala

Ahh awesome! Thank you for leaving your review :-)

Deefer

DeeferMawson 2607, ACT

Just what I wanted

Easy to assemble, no tools required, didn't need the instructions. Well thought out storage and cable holes. Perfect base for the Koala mattress. Clean uncluttered lines keep it visually elegant.

Awesome Deefer !

Kelly R.

Kelly R.asked

I sleep more in the middle of my queen mattress. I don’t really want the base overhang of the Queen frame due to knocking shins etc on it so thinking of getting a double base as its smaller over all and the base supports seem to be more towards the centre. My mattress measurements will easily fit the double base but wanted to know if the structural integrity of the base would be compromised particularly when sitting on the edge of the bed (which I do a lot when getting ready in the mornings due to disability).

KoalaKoala

G'Day Kelly,

We're stoked the Koala Bed base has caught your eye and love your thinking outside the box here! We've taken the product team out for coffee, to get their top expertise on this one for you.

It shouldn't be an issue, but we wanted to confirm for you that a standard queen mattress is 1cm wider than our double bed base and around 7cm longer. You could remove the headboard so the mattress can slide back... but then there’s nothing locking the frame together so it’s probably not advisable. The overhang won't be a structural issue, but it comes down to your comfort and what you like :)

The Koala Dream Team

Mary H.asked

Our bed is now three months old but despite perseverance it is still creaking at every move and causing interrupted sleep and frustration. What can we do?

Ellen M
Ellen M

*The bed base is set up on a thick carpeted room
*all pieces are set up as instructed.
*try resetting/rearranging the pieces supporting the 3 flat base pieces to get a tighter fit
Hope suggestions help

Jenna S.

Jenna S.asked

I have hardwood floors in our bedroom and don’t want to put a rug down underneath the bed. Does the koala bed base have a rubber grip stop on the base to prevent marking the floor? I’m worried about the scratches that will be left on the floor as we are renting. Thanks.

P Kowal
P Kowal

As a precaution we used pieces of the cardboard packaging as a buffer between bed base and floorboards, all good.

KoalaKoala

Hi Jenna,

Our team has just had a good huddle to discuss ideas on this, plus we reached out to our product development team (the absolute experts!) to see what they recommend :) Now what did we find? There are a few good tips and tricks, but we would suggest using 'felt furniture pads' which we don't stock ourselves, but they are available at places like Bunnings Warehouse, Kmart, even Coles/Woolies often have them handy. This should make sure your floors are nicely protected :)

As a side note, thanks so much for reaching out! Our brains are whirring and we are thinking into what more we could do to give customers an even better Koala solution into the future...

If you have any more questions or there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach our Customer Care team on 1800 575 337 or email us at support@koala.com.

The Koala Dream Team

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives