Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Sturdy

• Easy to assemble

• Provides good, firm support

Cons

• Mattress sometimes slips

• Easy to knock shins against base

• Ease of Assembly

Brett H.
Brett H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rock solid

Assembly took even less than the four minute guarantee. No creaks, no wobbles. Makes our old Ikea frame feel like it was made of matchsticks.
Even the mattress feels better! We are sleeping the best we ever have.

Purchased in July 2020 for $650.00.

Jordan W.
Jordan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple, eco friendly and great design!

So easy to put together, great storage underneath, sturdy enough, great height. Love that it extends past the mattress. Would recommend this simple design and great company. The bed was delivered the next day!

Purchased in March 2020 for $950.00.

Hey Jordan,
Thanks so much for the review, love reading that the reasons we designed the bed are actually practical and working for our customers!
Sweetest Dreams,
The Dream Team

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Best bed ever

Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Assemble time is quick and you can do it solo no problem. Base is sturdy and doesnt squeak or shift and looks nice with clean lines. Very comfortable too. Highly recommend this product and i should've bought one years ago

Purchased in July 2020 for $680.00.

Linda DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A beautiful bed in our newly renovated room.

This bed is so different to all the others I have been researching for months. We bought one for our son who is a big boy so weight tolerance was important. Tick one for Koala. We also have animals so we needed a water resistant bed. Tick two for Koala. Wanted a bed that was good value for money. Tick three for Koala. A bed that looks good. Tick four for Koala. Easy delivery, no large postage cost. Tick five for Koala. Easy to assemble. Tick six for Koala. Over all, the Koala bed ticked all our boxes and then some. Highly recommended product and an awesome company to deal with. Thank you Koala.

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Online Store for $800.00.

G'day Linda,
I love all the tick, tick, ticks! That certainly is a list and I'm so happy to read that we are able to tick them all off and provide a great experience for you!
Sweet Dreams,
The dream team!

Linda D

You're very welcome. The compliment well deserved. Forgot one comment (tick) though. My husband loves that he can put his extra pillow behind the bedhead at night instead of on the floor. : )

Stylishly natural

Assembly of the base was straightforward and quick without any hiccups; sturdy with nice clean lines with a beautiful finish. Definitely no movement or creaking and cannot ever foresee this occurring with its structural design.

Purchased in July 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $892.50.

G'day Brian,
So glad that it was a simple and painless job to assemble the bed base, we strive to try to make people's lives easier everyday, whether is assembling the bed base once or every time you have to move.
Sweet dreams,
The Dream Team.

KimK
KimKMid North Coast, NSW

Stylish Bed

This is the best bed base we have ever owned. So simple and beautiful in design and a pleasure to put together. We wish all our furniture was as easy to assemble as the Koala bed base. The bed base has renewed our old conventional mattress and we are sleeping better than ever! Thank you Koala!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for $680.00.

Meg56
Meg56South-Eastern Region, NSW

A Clever Platform for a Good Nights Sleep

Assembling this bed was easy. The CNC routing made it so and the finish is superb. There is absolutely no creaking. This bed is solid as. Some of the joints required a LITTLE gentle persuasion with a rubber mallet due to high humidity at assembly time, but no real issue and very easy to do.

Purchased in July 2020.

Uma M.
Uma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful and quality bed base

We got the bed base late on the night we moved into our new apartment. We were exhausted and I definitely pushed for us just sleeping on the mattress on the floor and dealing with it the next day.
My partner overruled this, and I'm so glad he did because putting this base together took all of 20 minutes. it was more hassle taking the pieces out of the boxes.

The Koala Bed Base is easy to put together, well designed, looks fantastic and is so so sturdy. I absolutely love it, and am so glad we just went for it. We've been sleeping on it for about a month now and it's just perfect.

Purchased in June 2020 at koala for $680.00.

John
JohnVictoria

Best buy of 2020

Koala has revolutionised bed bases.

No more rickety slats, awkward head and footboards and no more Alan keys.
This bed is functional, easy to assemble, strong and looks great.

Thanks Koala..... can't wait to try your mattress next!

Purchased in July 2020 at On line for $850.00.

Charles P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slick, Slippery and tricky?

Purchased in September 2019 for $800.00.

Chris K.
Chris K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfy

Love my koala bed, pillows and mattress. Went and bought my kids new mattresses as well they are so comfortable. Kids love them too. Thinking about getting a mattress to take away with me to work (fifo)

Purchased in December 2019.

Isaac P.
Isaac P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes every other bed obsolete

Sleek and modern look. Unbelievably easy to assemble and pack away in only just minutes. Makes traditional bed assembly outdated and obsolete.
Structurally stronger and definitely has a lot less creaks ;)

Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

All my dreams come true

Purchased in March 2020 for $780.00.

Leah R.
Leah R.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliantly Easy to put together

It was a joy to assemble the Koala bed base. And as renters I have to move every few years, and several other bed bases have died due to being disassembled and reassembled so often, but the Koala definitely won't have that problem!

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,000.00.

Lloyd Jordan
Lloyd JordanAU

good solution

have assembled or rather watch while my daughter did as i am 70 and joints are not great but it looked simple but takes longer than 4 minutes to make

Purchased in March 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $680.00.

Casey M.
Casey M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love love love !

I am so in love with the natural timber bed base, the feel is smooth and it was super easy to put together ! My favourite part is storing your extra pillows snug behind the head of the bed !!! Very happy with my koala bed, will 100% be back for more koala products !

Purchased in March 2020 at Online store for $1,650.00.

Debra A
Debra ASydney, NSW

Best Bed Ever

This bed arrived, was assembled and tried out less than 24 hours after I ordered it. So, not only a fantastic bed but fantastic service. Easy as anything to put together. And I especially appreciate the koala toy!
I'm a terrible sleeper so when I'm lying awake in the dead of night it's great to be doing so in such a lovely bed.

Purchased in March 2020 for $800.00.

Bridget
Bridget

Best bed ever

Assembled by myself. It was relatively easy. Hardest part is getting the pieces out of the boxes. I like the hidden storage and holes for tech. Mattress is beautiful too. Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jacinta P
Jacinta PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bed Base is great!

This base is so, so easy to put together! It's sturdy and strong, and everything just fits. Doesn't creek or wobble, and coupled with the Koala Mattress, it's the comfiest bed I have ever slept on. Thank you :)

Purchased in March 2020 at Koala Mattress for $1,750.00.

KoalaKoala

Nice sturdy basic bed frame, the flat surface is perfect for the Koala mattress

Bed came the next day after ordering online. Was very easy to unpack and assemble. No tools needed. Bought it with the king Koala mattress and they pair up perfectly. There's a little squeek on the right side when I'm getting out of bed, but will probably go away once it settles.

Purchased in December 2019.

jacqbrown68
jacqbrown68South East Queensland, QLD

Love it - colour also brightens the room

Easy to assemble in just a few minutes, comfy to sleep on and even the dogs keep tryign to get up there to sleep, peaceful and quiet as you move,

Purchased in February 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $680.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you and your dogs are enjoying it :)

Super fast!

Delivery is super fast, the base takes only 4 mins to put together.
The bed doesn’t creak and it is a nice neutral colour that works with most bedroom styles.
It is a low to the floor bed though, which suits me but may not suit others.

Purchased in February 2020.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback Rosie! :)

Brendan E.
Brendan E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what I need, and wiring routing holes are awesome for chargers these days.

Very very easy to assemble, no tools at all, possible with one person, although two people would have it assembled in like 1 minute. Very quiet, very stable, very sturdy.

Purchased in January 2020 at Koala Living Showrooms for $600.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Brendan! Glad you're enjoying it :)

Tung Dang
Tung DangSydney, NSW

I like the design of this bed base but it's not good quality

I purchased a Koala bundle: mattress and bed base. The mattress is very good and I have reviewed it as 5 stars in other review. But the bed base is not good for sleeping because it makes loud squeak sound when hoping in or out the bed or rolling our bodies. So I have to return the bed base and keep the mattress. I appreciate helpful support from Koala which makes returning the bed base smoothly.

Purchased in February 2020 at Koala Living Online Store for $800.00.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

So easy to assemble!!

I love the look of the bedbase. The clean lines and the timber are perfect for my bedrooom decor. I assembed it myself, but have not yet dis-assembled.
Teamed with the koala mattress, I now sleep so much better than I did on my old mattress.

Purchased in February 2020 for $800.00.