Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Sturdy

• Easy to assemble

• Provides good, firm support

Cons

• Mattress sometimes slips

• Easy to knock shins against base

• Ease of Assembly

Easy As

Wow great base so easy to assemble all by myself and pull apart with no tools. Frame is solid and no creaks. Combined with Koala mattress I now sleep great

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review!!!

Excellent!!!

Prices low
Ordering and delivery simple and stress free
Assembly easy
Looks fantastic
Wonderful design allows for books, cords etc to be hidden giving my apartment bedroom a fresh uncluttered feel.
Environmentally sound- check out the website

Koala S.Koala

We are glad you love your bed base!!!

NPG
NPGSydney, NSW

Found what I was looking for

I have been looking for a light, yet strong bed for myself. I live on my own and wanted something easy to move but strong and firm for my back problems. Koala bed is indeed a great product, does not have any chemical smell, looks great, very earthy and was so easy to unpack and assemble it, I did it myself, a woman of 60 with back problems and stairs to deal with. One thing I would love this product to have is a little bit more height, apart from that and the creaking at the beginning, which settles very rapidly, it is a very well design bed.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review, and we'll make sure to pass your suggestions along to the team!!

jbauer
jbauerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overpriced

Quite frankly I was surprised when I received this bed base. It's pretty ugly and in my opinion, extremely overpriced for how basic a finish it is. I don't get the hype, sorry...At $300 I would give this five stars.

Koala S.Koala

We are so sorry to hear the bed base doesn't meet you expectations! If you would like to email us at support@koala.com, we would love to help you out.

My Wife and i Love the Koala

Yes we are very happy with it.
No creaking or groaning- very easy to assemble the bed frame (No tools ) fabulous.
The Mattress is very comfortable and so much room on the King.
Love going to bed at night .
AND the price is very good . A good quality product.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review Allan!

Xavier
XavierPerth, WA

Excellent, easy to put together, sturdy

Got the mattress, loved it, and the bed base is just as good. It's sturdy, really easy to put together (literally 5 minutes, and not tools required!), and high quality. Cannot recommend it enough for people also buying the mattress.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for the review Xavier, we're happy to hear you love it as much as we do!

charlottec32
charlottec32

Top brand. Worth every cent.

A very chic bed for modern life, the Koala bed base is super easy to assemble (think giant lego) and is the right base for every kind of mattress and every situation. The Koala team are a joy to work with too.

Thanks for the review Charlotte :D

Item is awesome. Great height and easy to put together

To assemble it is so easy and only a short time to do it. Love it and hubby has said on lots of occasions what a great buy with the mattress and base .. mattress has reduced snoring too ... amazing

Koala S.Koala

Thanks so much Lou & Daz!

Emy Lu
Emy LuNortheast, VIC

Looks sleek! No creaks! Love my Koala!

The Koala bed is pure bed base genius. Super easy, fun set up (did the King solo). First nights sleep on the king Koala mattress was epic, magnificent for both myself & my husband. He said “...that was the best sleep I’ve had in my life, well done babe”. I’m stoke on our purchase too! Totally worth it. Thanks Koala!

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear you guys are enjoying it Emy!!

Caroline M
Caroline MSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be more perfect!

Unbelievably easy to put together, looks amazing & having the holes at the top of the bed to put cables through is so handy!
My old bed had a Koala mattress but on an IKEA frame with slats & it is without a doubt so much better on this bed base.
It looks so nice & so typical of Koala to make such a quality product.
Can’t recommend any more highly!

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review Caroline!

Janet S.
Janet S.Western Australia

Love the Koala mattress and base. Sleeping so peacefully now!

Not a sound from the bed and I don’t feel a thing when there’s other movement on the bed. The base was so easy to assemble and took less than half hour. Such a comfortable bed and so glad we finally purchased one.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Caseyrae12
Caseyrae12Hobart, TAS

Highly recommended!

The bed base was very easy to assemble with simple visual instructions. We have had the product for a week and had no trouble with creaking or discomfort. A highly recommended bed base.

Koala S.Koala

This is awesome to hear !!!

Alison
Alison

This is so comfortable

Have been using the bed for just over a week and I must say I have had no backaches or sore legs. It wasn't to hard to put together it was harder moving the boxes they were heavy. No the bed base doesn't creak at all very and the bed is very comfortable.

Varunita
VarunitaSydney, NSW

Couldn't have asked for a better bed!

Have been using the bed for over 2 weeks now. It was so easy to put together! I think it took me longer to open the boxes..lol. bed base is very stable and no creaking at all.

Koala S.Koala

Woo thanks for leaving a review! :)

Paul S.
Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

exceptional quality

No it doesn't creak, very easy too assemble like a jigsaw puzzle due to the simplistic and clever design:
I specifically purchased the bed because of the minimal assembly required.
love it
thanks

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Paul for your feedback!

This is super easy to set up

It assembles in literally 4 min and no tools required. It creaks a little every time you get in/ out of bed. Apart from that it is awesome. The sleep quality imrpoved a lot.

Koala S.Koala

Hey thanks so much for taking the time to share the feedback with us Kay!

Eliana
ElianaFar North Queensland, QLD

The best bed base I've ever had!!

Assembly was easy! No tools needed. Instructions a breeze. Took us literally 20 min to unpack and assemble a king size bed frame and plonk the mattress on top. Soundless sleep with no creaking or movement. Cant even feel when my other half jumps in to bed! Has awesome storage function at the head of base where I put my extra pillows, and a perfect little cord hole to have your charger handy! We love it!

Koala S.Koala

Awesome to hear, thank you Eliana for sharing your feedback with us :-)

Anjali P.
Anjali P.

Perfect bed...

Easy to assemble and strong bedbase. Really happy with my koala bedbase and mattress combo, I highly recommend all the Koala products. Best part is they delivered it next day.
Thanks team koala...

Koala S.Koala

Amazing! Thank you Anjali :-)

This is incredible and easy to put together!

The creaks a little when I get out of the bed and assemble it was easy and you dont need any tools to assemble it but you need your hands though.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Antonia for the feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@koala.com if you need assistance :-)

Shania H.
Shania H.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful bed base!

Love the look of this bed base, I always get comments about it when people see it. I was able to put it together easily all by my self (young small female). Its perfectly steady and I love the storage it provides underneath and behind the bed head! Very happy with my purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Shania for sharing your amazing feedback :-)

Haylee H.
Haylee H.Florey 2615, ACT

Perfect, love it!

Perfect and easy to assemble, took us easily less than 5 minutes to put it together. It looks great as well and paired with the mattress is very comfortable. Delivery was fast too.

Koala S.Koala

Perfect Haylee!! thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

Fastest service possible and a comfortable nights' sleep

Bed comes flat packed with simple instructions, its super easy to put together and because it has no nuts and bolts or springs, it doesn't creak or squeak at all! Its very comfortable and my husband and I love it.

Koala S.Koala

YAY that is great to hear, thanks for the review Kylie :)

Best bed frame

The bed frame arrives on same day!! It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks great. No bulky designs, useful features like space to store behind the headrest and cable pockets. The wood quality and color is soothing. You know what your furniture is made up of here. We moved house and it was the easiest piece of furniture to dissemble, move around and assemble. We have got two king bed frames and few of our friends have bought it after us and are happy with the purchase. Best investment.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome Nayak, thank you for sharing :-)

Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery!

Delivered within four hours of purchasing which was amazing.
Easy to slot together and looks great.
However it does creak a fair bit - I have a friend with a Koala bed base which doesn't do this, so I'm not sure if its just an issue with mine? A bit disappointing, not sure what to do to fix it.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Ingrid for sharing your feedback :-)
Could you please reach out to us at support@koala.com and we will assist?

Laura D.
Laura D.Southwest, VIC

Great design

We've purchased two of the Koala bed bases and they were really simple to put together. Bed is a stylish minimalist design and each piece slotted together perfectly and seems very sturdy.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear Laura, thank you for your feedback :-)