Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Sturdy

• Easy to assemble

• Provides good, firm support

Cons

• Mattress sometimes slips

• Easy to knock shins against base

• Ease of Assembly

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Love it!

The bed was easy to put together, feels solid once built and it doesn't creak or groan. Its beautiful look at and convenient with the space to have cords and storage behind the headboard.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback! So glad you're happy

Simple and functional

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your honest feedback! :)

Colin
Colin

No Worries... seriously though... your mattresses are crazy comfy... best sleep and we never want to get out of it!

Koala S.Koala

Haha this means the world to us - THANK YOU!

Better sleep

We are in our 70s and were hoping to get better quality sleep. I am pleased to say the Koala bed and mattress has given us deeper sleep because it seems to take the shape of our bodies without disturbing each other. No more back pain for me in the morning.

Koala S.Koala

So glad you're enjoying it!

James E
James EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great bedbase

bed does not creak
Have assembled it and very easy to do. As yet have not dissembled base but it looks really easy to do
Highly recommended to other buyers a

Koala S.Koala

Very happy to hear that it was easy to put together :)

Carla
Carla

Love it!

Love the bed base, super easy to assemble and looks great. It has a very natural colour which looks good with other furniture. We are very happy with our purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Hello Carla, we are so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing your review :-)

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Good but not what I expected

I like the design and it was easy to put together. The packages are very heavy so you really need two people, but once you unpack it one person can manage to put it together. The only thing I was disappointed about was the colour, it's not natural wood looking, the plywood is very pinkish/red in colour and doesn't match with other decore.

Frustrated
FrustratedVictoria

Brilliant Purchase!

Easy website to navigate, quick delivery, amazing customer service with a call I had to make re something I had not thought off with size. So simple to assemble took like 10 minutes, looks fabulous and is super comfortable. A very clever design. So glad I did my investigation on line.

Koala S.Koala

Ahh awesome! Thank you for leaving your review :-)

Deefer
DeeferMawson 2607, ACT

Just what I wanted

Easy to assemble, no tools required, didn't need the instructions. Well thought out storage and cable holes. Perfect base for the Koala mattress. Clean uncluttered lines keep it visually elegant.

Awesome Deefer !

Hummy63
Hummy63Sydney, NSW

Great simple bed base!

Super easy to assemble. Very thoughtful design in terms of space under the bed and also behind the headboard. Has holes in places to make it more convenient for running power cables etc. for phone charger or lamps. Smooth cut on the edges and overall great quality. Would definitely recommend it.

Geat to hear Hummy63 !

Josie
JosieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

The bed was completely easy and quick to put together.
Very stylish and efficient design and love all the extras - the hole for your cables and aeration for your mattress and the storage back behind for extra pillows etc.
The bed base is larger than the mattress so you have a complete border around the bed which is great for your phones, fan remote controls etc.
Very happy with everything!

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for your feedback !

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed

Great solid bed, assembled easily by just one person; like the spaces under the bed as I could fit sizeable plastic containers underneath out of sight. ; flexible and on the day delivery options for after hours, and timely delivery makes the whole relocating ordeal more pleasant.

Great Liz !

Mel DP
Mel DPWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent bed base

So easy to assemble. It looks great in our minimalist scheme. It's great to be able to tuck extra pillows and blankets behind the headboard - less clutter. Delivery was super quick, even to a regional area.

Love our new bed!

So easy to put together, no creaking, no annoying slats moving, all positives, furniture assembly made easy for once! Would definitely recommend! Why spend hours setting up your bed? Just order a koala!

Exactly Happy customer !

Love the bed base!

The bed base stays put! It does not move, creak or go bump in the night.
Was so easy to put together and I always put the extra pillows behind the headboard.
Still a lot of space underneath too for storage and slippers.
Best of all - loved the instructions that came with the packaging!

Koala S.Koala

We love the instructions too Shell !

Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best!

This bed base is a great design and way better than normal slatted bases. It's very quick and easy to assemble, looks great and it almost makes making the bed a pleasure!

Susan Harrington
Susan HarringtonNorthern Region, NSW

Watershed moment for beds

My Koala bed and mattress, are a unique combination. Finally someone has made beds simple! The bed went together in minutes and I know I can dissemble the bed just as quickly, to move it around the room if I please. The mattress and bed are exceptionally comfortable - with a cool streamlined look. This combination is ground breaking and the new wave of bedding!

Jayn
JaynCentral West, QLD

Great Bed very happy

No the bed doesn't creak it is great and very comfortable.
I assembled this bed by myself found it rather easy and way better than having to bolt together. It only took me so long as it didn't fit the space and I had to change it around but would definitely recommend it and when I can afford it will look at getting the mattress.

Cindy F
Cindy FSydney, NSW

Super comfy!

Bed still working good since beginning of year. Very easy to assemble as well. Overall i'm very happy with this purchase. I feel it will last for ages. Thank you!

Simple but Effective

Very easy to assemble, since changing to the koala bed I have been having the best sleep ever since changing over from a bed purchased from major retailers. Have recommended this product to everyone I know.

Kez
KezMid North Coast, NSW

Happy customer

Very pleased with bed. Had a few doubts that it may have been a bit low, but these were unfounded. Previously bought Koala mattress and this bed goes perfectly with it. Doesn’t creak like our old slat bed. Perfect combination.

Aaron P
Aaron PPerth, WA

The world's best bed frame

Honestly the best bed frame I've ever bought. So easy to construct no screws or slats that will eventually break, no creeking because it just slots together and has no joins with screws or bolts to make noise. Highly recommend.

Ashley
Ashley

Simple and looks good!

Easy to put together, did it within 5 minutes. No screws and bolts and I like that it’s lower to the floor than my old bed. Good if you need to move house as well.

Dave P
Dave PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lego for adults

Easiest bed I have ever assembled (used to do this as a part time job in highschool - so consider myself an Ikea ninja).

No tools required, all just slots into place.

Will buy again.

Lucy
LucyIllawarra, NSW

Best easily assembled bed ever

I live on the NSW south coast and ordered one Koala queen bed base and received two days later. It was well packaged. Bed was the easiest to assemble with big clear instructions on long cardboard. I just love it so simple and so practical. Will be buying the mattress next. Well done Koala people

Kylie
KylieSouthwest, VIC

Easiest purchase

While I might not have put it together in 4 minutes (I was carting pieces to and from different rooms) it was incredibly simple to put together. Doesn't creak, easy to shift sideways in the room if needed. I do agree that less packaging would be ideal.