Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Sturdy

• Easy to assemble

• Provides good, firm support

Cons

• Mattress sometimes slips

• Easy to knock shins against base

• Ease of Assembly

Emy Lu
Emy LuNortheast, VIC

Looks sleek! No creaks! Love my Koala!

The Koala bed is pure bed base genius. Super easy, fun set up (did the King solo). First nights sleep on the king Koala mattress was epic, magnificent for both myself & my husband. He said “...that was the best sleep I’ve had in my life, well done babe”. I’m stoke on our purchase too! Totally worth it. Thanks Koala!

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear you guys are enjoying it Emy!!

Caroline M
Caroline MSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be more perfect!

Unbelievably easy to put together, looks amazing & having the holes at the top of the bed to put cables through is so handy!
My old bed had a Koala mattress but on an IKEA frame with slats & it is without a doubt so much better on this bed base.
It looks so nice & so typical of Koala to make such a quality product.
Can’t recommend any more highly!

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review Caroline!

Janet S.
Janet S.Western Australia

Love the Koala mattress and base. Sleeping so peacefully now!

Not a sound from the bed and I don’t feel a thing when there’s other movement on the bed. The base was so easy to assemble and took less than half hour. Such a comfortable bed and so glad we finally purchased one.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Caseyrae12
Caseyrae12Hobart, TAS

Highly recommended!

The bed base was very easy to assemble with simple visual instructions. We have had the product for a week and had no trouble with creaking or discomfort. A highly recommended bed base.

Koala S.Koala

This is awesome to hear !!!

Alison
Alison

This is so comfortable

Have been using the bed for just over a week and I must say I have had no backaches or sore legs. It wasn't to hard to put together it was harder moving the boxes they were heavy. No the bed base doesn't creak at all very and the bed is very comfortable.

Varunita
VarunitaSydney, NSW

Couldn't have asked for a better bed!

Have been using the bed for over 2 weeks now. It was so easy to put together! I think it took me longer to open the boxes..lol. bed base is very stable and no creaking at all.

Koala S.Koala

Woo thanks for leaving a review! :)

Paul S.
Paul S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

exceptional quality

No it doesn't creak, very easy too assemble like a jigsaw puzzle due to the simplistic and clever design:
I specifically purchased the bed because of the minimal assembly required.
love it
thanks

Koala S.Koala

Thanks Paul for your feedback!

Eliana
ElianaFar North Queensland, QLD

The best bed base I've ever had!!

Assembly was easy! No tools needed. Instructions a breeze. Took us literally 20 min to unpack and assemble a king size bed frame and plonk the mattress on top. Soundless sleep with no creaking or movement. Cant even feel when my other half jumps in to bed! Has awesome storage function at the head of base where I put my extra pillows, and a perfect little cord hole to have your charger handy! We love it!

Koala S.Koala

Awesome to hear, thank you Eliana for sharing your feedback with us :-)

Anjali P.
Anjali P.

Perfect bed...

Easy to assemble and strong bedbase. Really happy with my koala bedbase and mattress combo, I highly recommend all the Koala products. Best part is they delivered it next day.
Thanks team koala...

Koala S.Koala

Amazing! Thank you Anjali :-)

Shania H.
Shania H.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful bed base!

Love the look of this bed base, I always get comments about it when people see it. I was able to put it together easily all by my self (young small female). Its perfectly steady and I love the storage it provides underneath and behind the bed head! Very happy with my purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Shania for sharing your amazing feedback :-)

Haylee H.
Haylee H.Florey 2615, ACT

Perfect, love it!

Perfect and easy to assemble, took us easily less than 5 minutes to put it together. It looks great as well and paired with the mattress is very comfortable. Delivery was fast too.

Koala S.Koala

Perfect Haylee!! thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

Fastest service possible and a comfortable nights' sleep

Bed comes flat packed with simple instructions, its super easy to put together and because it has no nuts and bolts or springs, it doesn't creak or squeak at all! Its very comfortable and my husband and I love it.

Koala S.Koala

YAY that is great to hear, thanks for the review Kylie :)

Best bed frame

The bed frame arrives on same day!! It is sturdy, easy to assemble and looks great. No bulky designs, useful features like space to store behind the headrest and cable pockets. The wood quality and color is soothing. You know what your furniture is made up of here. We moved house and it was the easiest piece of furniture to dissemble, move around and assemble. We have got two king bed frames and few of our friends have bought it after us and are happy with the purchase. Best investment.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome Nayak, thank you for sharing :-)

Ingrid S.
Ingrid S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery!

Delivered within four hours of purchasing which was amazing.
Easy to slot together and looks great.
However it does creak a fair bit - I have a friend with a Koala bed base which doesn't do this, so I'm not sure if its just an issue with mine? A bit disappointing, not sure what to do to fix it.

Koala S.Koala

Thank you Ingrid for sharing your feedback :-)
Could you please reach out to us at support@koala.com and we will assist?

Laura D.
Laura D.Southwest, VIC

Great design

We've purchased two of the Koala bed bases and they were really simple to put together. Bed is a stylish minimalist design and each piece slotted together perfectly and seems very sturdy.

Koala S.Koala

Great to hear Laura, thank you for your feedback :-)

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Love it!

The bed was easy to put together, feels solid once built and it doesn't creak or groan. Its beautiful look at and convenient with the space to have cords and storage behind the headboard.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your feedback! So glad you're happy

Simple and functional

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for your honest feedback! :)

Colin
Colin

No Worries... seriously though... your mattresses are crazy comfy... best sleep and we never want to get out of it!

Koala S.Koala

Haha this means the world to us - THANK YOU!

Better sleep

We are in our 70s and were hoping to get better quality sleep. I am pleased to say the Koala bed and mattress has given us deeper sleep because it seems to take the shape of our bodies without disturbing each other. No more back pain for me in the morning.

Koala S.Koala

So glad you're enjoying it!

James E
James EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great bedbase

bed does not creak
Have assembled it and very easy to do. As yet have not dissembled base but it looks really easy to do
Highly recommended to other buyers a

Koala S.Koala

Very happy to hear that it was easy to put together :)

Carla
Carla

Love it!

Love the bed base, super easy to assemble and looks great. It has a very natural colour which looks good with other furniture. We are very happy with our purchase.

Koala S.Koala

Hello Carla, we are so happy to hear! Thank you for sharing your review :-)

Frustrated
FrustratedVictoria

Brilliant Purchase!

Easy website to navigate, quick delivery, amazing customer service with a call I had to make re something I had not thought off with size. So simple to assemble took like 10 minutes, looks fabulous and is super comfortable. A very clever design. So glad I did my investigation on line.

Koala S.Koala

Ahh awesome! Thank you for leaving your review :-)

Deefer
DeeferMawson 2607, ACT

Just what I wanted

Easy to assemble, no tools required, didn't need the instructions. Well thought out storage and cable holes. Perfect base for the Koala mattress. Clean uncluttered lines keep it visually elegant.

Awesome Deefer !

Hummy63
Hummy63Sydney, NSW

Great simple bed base!

Super easy to assemble. Very thoughtful design in terms of space under the bed and also behind the headboard. Has holes in places to make it more convenient for running power cables etc. for phone charger or lamps. Smooth cut on the edges and overall great quality. Would definitely recommend it.

Geat to hear Hummy63 !

Josie
JosieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

The bed was completely easy and quick to put together.
Very stylish and efficient design and love all the extras - the hole for your cables and aeration for your mattress and the storage back behind for extra pillows etc.
The bed base is larger than the mattress so you have a complete border around the bed which is great for your phones, fan remote controls etc.
Very happy with everything!

Koala S.Koala

Thank you for your feedback !

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed

Great solid bed, assembled easily by just one person; like the spaces under the bed as I could fit sizeable plastic containers underneath out of sight. ; flexible and on the day delivery options for after hours, and timely delivery makes the whole relocating ordeal more pleasant.

Great Liz !