Koala Timber Bed Base

Koala Timber Bed Base (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Koala

Pros

• Sturdy

• Easy to assemble

• Provides good, firm support

Cons

• Mattress sometimes slips

• Easy to knock shins against base

• Ease of Assembly

Mel DP
Mel DPWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent bed base

So easy to assemble. It looks great in our minimalist scheme. It's great to be able to tuck extra pillows and blankets behind the headboard - less clutter. Delivery was super quick, even to a regional area.

Love our new bed!

So easy to put together, no creaking, no annoying slats moving, all positives, furniture assembly made easy for once! Would definitely recommend! Why spend hours setting up your bed? Just order a koala!

Exactly Happy customer !

Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best!

This bed base is a great design and way better than normal slatted bases. It's very quick and easy to assemble, looks great and it almost makes making the bed a pleasure!

Susan Harrington
Susan HarringtonNorthern Region, NSW

Watershed moment for beds

My Koala bed and mattress, are a unique combination. Finally someone has made beds simple! The bed went together in minutes and I know I can dissemble the bed just as quickly, to move it around the room if I please. The mattress and bed are exceptionally comfortable - with a cool streamlined look. This combination is ground breaking and the new wave of bedding!

Jayn
JaynCentral West, QLD

Great Bed very happy

No the bed doesn't creak it is great and very comfortable.
I assembled this bed by myself found it rather easy and way better than having to bolt together. It only took me so long as it didn't fit the space and I had to change it around but would definitely recommend it and when I can afford it will look at getting the mattress.

Cindy F
Cindy FSydney, NSW

Super comfy!

Bed still working good since beginning of year. Very easy to assemble as well. Overall i'm very happy with this purchase. I feel it will last for ages. Thank you!

Simple but Effective

Very easy to assemble, since changing to the koala bed I have been having the best sleep ever since changing over from a bed purchased from major retailers. Have recommended this product to everyone I know.

Kez
KezMid North Coast, NSW

Happy customer

Very pleased with bed. Had a few doubts that it may have been a bit low, but these were unfounded. Previously bought Koala mattress and this bed goes perfectly with it. Doesn’t creak like our old slat bed. Perfect combination.

Aaron P
Aaron PPerth, WA

The world's best bed frame

Honestly the best bed frame I've ever bought. So easy to construct no screws or slats that will eventually break, no creeking because it just slots together and has no joins with screws or bolts to make noise. Highly recommend.

Ashley
Ashley

Simple and looks good!

Easy to put together, did it within 5 minutes. No screws and bolts and I like that it’s lower to the floor than my old bed. Good if you need to move house as well.

Dave P
Dave PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lego for adults

Easiest bed I have ever assembled (used to do this as a part time job in highschool - so consider myself an Ikea ninja).

No tools required, all just slots into place.

Will buy again.

Lucy
LucyIllawarra, NSW

Best easily assembled bed ever

I live on the NSW south coast and ordered one Koala queen bed base and received two days later. It was well packaged. Bed was the easiest to assemble with big clear instructions on long cardboard. I just love it so simple and so practical. Will be buying the mattress next. Well done Koala people

Kylie
KylieSouthwest, VIC

Easiest purchase

While I might not have put it together in 4 minutes (I was carting pieces to and from different rooms) it was incredibly simple to put together. Doesn't creak, easy to shift sideways in the room if needed. I do agree that less packaging would be ideal.

Brilliant design

Love this bed base. Doesn't creak or shift, feels solid, super easy to assemble and disassemble, looks smart. Cable management feature is handy. The wide 'floating' design does take up a bit of extra room though so don't assume it will fit where a standard ensemble base fitted before, check the measurements.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Easy purchase, delivery and install

Excellent products, super easy purchase and incredibly easy to install. My only wish is they would use less packaging as there is a lot of wasted cardboard to dispose of afterwards.

Koala S.Koala

Awesome ! Thanks for the feedback Anthony.

MoiraPerth, WA

Perfect no pain

Assemble my 11yr old did this in 20 mins
Creaks a little but has to settle in place just pleased I no longer have back ache. Wake up feeling awake and fresh

Moira

Hi re creaking of bed how can I stop it

CSK
CSKSydney, NSW

So easy and looks modern

I was surprised how easy this bed base was to assemble. Its strong, doesn't creak, looks contemporary & I like the white colour choice. When my son moves out of home, it will be easy for him to dissemble the bed & take it with him. I have already recommended this bed to my friends and family.

Koala S.Koala

Great CSK ! Thanks for the feedback.

Maryanne
MaryanneHunter Region, NSW

Simple, elegant and quiet

Base does not move or make any noise and looks funky. It was easy to set up and I am not handy. It was very reasonable, made in Australia out of our local products and delivered to the door within 2 days. Good for keeping footprint down

Koala S.Koala

Amazing! Great to hear of your experience, thanks :)

Easiest bed in the world to build!

I assembled this bed by myself and couldn't believe how easy it was to do. No tools required. My son came home to find his room changed and couldn't believe his Mum had done it all by herself. He's sleeping well and the bed must be so comfortable as he is now taking even longer to get up in the morning!

Koala S.Koala

That's great to hear! Thanks for your feedback :)

Caz
CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understated beauty!

Bed went together in five minutes, tops! No creaking or rattling and feels sturdy and solid. Looks fantastic! Haven't disassembled yet, but can see that it'll be a breeze to take apart and move, unlike our previous bed frame. Very happy with our purchase!

Drew
DrewPerth, WA

So far Best bed i have owned!

So far, I haven't noticed the bed creaking as I am only in my 2nd week with the bed however i have accidentally fall asleep more time than I have actually to go to sleep! haha

weekend just gone my partner and I laid down for a 'Nap', for her it was about 12 hours so she likes it too!
very impressed with the bed, took me about 10 minutes or so to put it together once i got it out of the boxes. I will be upgrading my second bed in my spare room so i will likely be purchasing a king to replace my current haha

Thanks Drew!

Zoe
ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Koala Bed Base

So easy to assemble, you literally open the box and everything clicks together in a matter of minutes. When you open one of the boxes for the bed, the instructions fold out onto a large piece of cardboard which stands up right, and you can continue to refer to, its amazing! No creaks, everything is very stable, and I love the modern floating bed look. I can also keep all of my pillows tidily behind the bed head whilst I sleep too.

Thanks, Zoe!

Patti
PattiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simply the Best

I bought two Queen Size beds and mattresses

No, the beds do not creak, and they look amazing and sit solid on a wooden floor and on a carpeted floor

I have assembled the beds and it was very easy and fun

Ez to assemble super fast delivery

Next morning deliver
Took me only 5 min to assemble the king size bed and it’s surprisingly stable
The mattress is great too Kids love it
They also help support wildlife on ur behalf

Genevieve Kennedy
Genevieve KennedyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazed!

WE are so happy with our bed base. The structure and ease of putting this together was phenomenal after moving house and putting up two other flat pack beds for our children.
It's extremely sturdy, no creaking or screeching with movement. Easy to clean and well designed (ie no stubbing your toes in the dark!) Could not receommend more highly!