The Lady Shake - Caramel

The Lady Shake - Caramel

2.9

Aweful

Ive tried caramel/banana. They were grainy and far too sweet. I wish i had of done more research before spending $170. Wouldn't recommend. I have tried different shakes in the past. This is honestly the worst.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$170.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
leannemp

leannempOrange NSW

Don't think I'll bother.

I came to see what others thought before purchasing myself and the common denominator seems to be taste and texture. Producers only answer on how to fix this was by adding something else to alter the taste! Kind of defeats the purpose I think.

acandkgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm sorry but . . .

How I wish I'd read reviews before spending $215 on this.
I bought the strawberry, caramel and banana flavour shakes, along with the cherry and peanut snack bars.
The shakes don't dissolve leaving horrid, gluggy clumps that are completely unpalatable. I have tried using warm water thinking that might dissolve the powder better, but no luck there either. The texture is simply awful.
I will persevere though since that amount of money is far too much to waste and I will try what others have suggested here.
The snack bars are not too bad and do fill a hunger hole when needed.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$215.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Lady Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Kel_Holbeck

Kel_HolbeckVictoria

Persevere

Purchased in January 2020 at lady shake website for A$150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

LucasMelbourne

Taste great —-WHO SAID THAT???? ARE YOU SURE????

I’ve tried Caramel and Choc mint and taste was horrible..I almost cry. I tried so many these kind of shakes but this is absolutely worst one....It is too artificial and too thick. Unfortunately this company doesn’t refund so I don’t know what to do with this ... sigh....If I need to drink it for weight loss, I would rather choose not to eat anything.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Disgusting and disappointing

Purchased in July 2019 at Ladyshake website for A$249.00.

HarmonyGirl91

HarmonyGirl91South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Being coeliac I really struggled to find a shake that was healthy, and safe for me to have. Not only are the shakes absolutely delicious, but they are 100% gluten free and coeliac safe! I messaged the company to find out and they were so helpful and really understanding of my concerns
I even wrote to them a few weeks ago telling them how happy I am and begged them to never make them contain gluten as I’d be devastated to lose the opportunity to have them!!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time.

Love it

Have tried lots of different shake diets, nothing tastes as good. Love the thick taste, reminds me of thick shakes. It's very filling, barely get hungry anymore. I love the variety of flavours, I enjoy caramel, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla tastes like ice-cream and I love making a strawberry and cream with one scoop of strawberry and one Vanilla. So many varieties that you don't get bored.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$49.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

My favorite by far, a little on the sweet side but delicious

I have tried all flavours except coffee, which I have in the cupboard at the moment. Have been on LS for about 3 months and have lost 12kgs so far.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$44.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Lady Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Ellie

EllieSydney

Game Changer

The Lady Shake has changed my life! I started the journey 2 years ago and lost 13kgs in 4 months. Since then I have been using the lady shake to maintain my weight which has worked - and now time to drop some more! I love the taste and love their customer service

Purchased in April 2019 for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Not too bad...

I've just tried my first Lady Shake - I enjoyed the caramel flavour but not the artificial sweetener taste - perhaps I need to make a more dilute version? Definitely need to wind the 'sweet' back! I feel very full however and that can only be a good thing!

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for A$44.95.

Lady Shake A.The Lady Shake