The Lady Shake - Caramel

The Lady Shake - Caramel

3.0

Tania

Tania

Absolutely loving The Lady Shake!

Purchased in April 2020 at Terry White Chemmart for A$44.90.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hey Tania. Thanks so much for all the positive comments! Wow you sounds like you have transformed! Go you! You must feel amazing! Keep up the great work! TLS

leannemp

leannempOrange NSW

Don't think I'll bother.

I came to see what others thought before purchasing myself and the common denominator seems to be taste and texture. Producers only answer on how to fix this was by adding something else to alter the taste! Kind of defeats the purpose I think.

Weight LostNo change

acandkgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm sorry but . . .

How I wish I'd read reviews before spending $215 on this.
I bought the strawberry, caramel and banana flavour shakes, along with the cherry and peanut snack bars.
The shakes don't dissolve leaving horrid, gluggy clumps that are completely unpalatable. I have tried using warm water thinking that might dissolve the powder better, but no luck there either. The texture is simply awful.
I will persevere though since that amount of money is far too much to waste and I will try what others have suggested here.
The snack bars are not too bad and do fill a hunger hole when needed.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$215.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Customer S.The Lady Shake
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Lady Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Ellie

EllieSydney

Game Changer

The Lady Shake has changed my life! I started the journey 2 years ago and lost 13kgs in 4 months. Since then I have been using the lady shake to maintain my weight which has worked - and now time to drop some more! I love the taste and love their customer service

Purchased in April 2019 for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None

Not too bad...

I've just tried my first Lady Shake - I enjoyed the caramel flavour but not the artificial sweetener taste - perhaps I need to make a more dilute version? Definitely need to wind the 'sweet' back! I feel very full however and that can only be a good thing!

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for A$44.95.

Lady Shake A.The Lady Shake