The Lady Shake - Caramel

The Lady Shake - Caramel

3.5

Aweful

Ive tried caramel/banana. They were grainy and far too sweet. I wish i had of done more research before spending $170. Wouldn't recommend. I have tried different shakes in the past. This is honestly the worst.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$170.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Weight LostNo change
Kel_Holbeck

Kel_HolbeckVictoria

Persevere

Purchased in January 2020 at lady shake website for A$150.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

LucasMelbourne

Taste great —-WHO SAID THAT???? ARE YOU SURE????

I’ve tried Caramel and Choc mint and taste was horrible..I almost cry. I tried so many these kind of shakes but this is absolutely worst one....It is too artificial and too thick. Unfortunately this company doesn’t refund so I don’t know what to do with this ... sigh....If I need to drink it for weight loss, I would rather choose not to eat anything.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Weight LostNo change
The Lady Shake
GeorgieThe Lady Shake
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Lady Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

HarmonyGirl91

HarmonyGirl91South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Being coeliac I really struggled to find a shake that was healthy, and safe for me to have. Not only are the shakes absolutely delicious, but they are 100% gluten free and coeliac safe! I messaged the company to find out and they were so helpful and really understanding of my concerns
I even wrote to them a few weeks ago telling them how happy I am and begged them to never make them contain gluten as I’d be devastated to lose the opportunity to have them!!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$139.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
The Lady Shake
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time.

Love it

Have tried lots of different shake diets, nothing tastes as good. Love the thick taste, reminds me of thick shakes. It's very filling, barely get hungry anymore. I love the variety of flavours, I enjoy caramel, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla tastes like ice-cream and I love making a strawberry and cream with one scoop of strawberry and one Vanilla. So many varieties that you don't get bored.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$49.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

My favorite by far, a little on the sweet side but delicious

I have tried all flavours except coffee, which I have in the cupboard at the moment. Have been on LS for about 3 months and have lost 12kgs so far.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$44.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio