The Lady Shake - Caramel

The Lady Shake - Caramel

1.0

Aweful

Ive tried caramel/banana. They were grainy and far too sweet. I wish i had of done more research before spending $170. Wouldn't recommend. I have tried different shakes in the past. This is honestly the worst.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$170.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
leannemp

leannempOrange NSW

Don't think I'll bother.

I came to see what others thought before purchasing myself and the common denominator seems to be taste and texture. Producers only answer on how to fix this was by adding something else to alter the taste! Kind of defeats the purpose I think.

Additional Physical Activities None

acandkgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm sorry but . . .

How I wish I'd read reviews before spending $215 on this.
I bought the strawberry, caramel and banana flavour shakes, along with the cherry and peanut snack bars.
The shakes don't dissolve leaving horrid, gluggy clumps that are completely unpalatable. I have tried using warm water thinking that might dissolve the powder better, but no luck there either. The texture is simply awful.
I will persevere though since that amount of money is far too much to waste and I will try what others have suggested here.
The snack bars are not too bad and do fill a hunger hole when needed.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$215.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
The Lady Shake
Customer S.The Lady Shake
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Lady Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

LucasMelbourne

Taste great —-WHO SAID THAT???? ARE YOU SURE????

I’ve tried Caramel and Choc mint and taste was horrible..I almost cry. I tried so many these kind of shakes but this is absolutely worst one....It is too artificial and too thick. Unfortunately this company doesn’t refund so I don’t know what to do with this ... sigh....If I need to drink it for weight loss, I would rather choose not to eat anything.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$160.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
The Lady Shake