The Lady Shake - Caramel

1.0

leannemp

leannempOrange NSW

Don't think I'll bother.

I came to see what others thought before purchasing myself and the common denominator seems to be taste and texture. Producers only answer on how to fix this was by adding something else to alter the taste! Kind of defeats the purpose I think.

Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo change

acandkgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm sorry but . . .

How I wish I'd read reviews before spending $215 on this.
I bought the strawberry, caramel and banana flavour shakes, along with the cherry and peanut snack bars.
The shakes don't dissolve leaving horrid, gluggy clumps that are completely unpalatable. I have tried using warm water thinking that might dissolve the powder better, but no luck there either. The texture is simply awful.
I will persevere though since that amount of money is far too much to waste and I will try what others have suggested here.
The snack bars are not too bad and do fill a hunger hole when needed.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$215.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change