The Lady Shake - Chocolate

The Lady Shake - Chocolate

4.2

Great filling shake - weight loss achieved!

I like the consistency of this shake it’s full of vitamins and nutrients. Most importantly this shake fills your stomach - satisfying you until the next meal or shake. I am staying on it because I am loosing weight which of course is the hoal!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

The Worst Diet Shake I’ve Tried

I switched to The Lady Shake from Optifast as I was looking for a lower sugar shake.
I have tried Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla and frankly they are vile.

I have tried all the suggestions of mixing with frozen fruit, almond milk etc and they are still inedible.

They have a very strong taste of artificial sweetener and chemicals.

Unfortunately they will be going in the bin. The company seriously needs to reevaluate their flavour and taste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
NICOLE

NICOLESouthwest, VIC

It’s a diet shake you can’t expect a gourmet meal!!

Just adding water and shaking doesn’t give an appetising result. But after changing things up by adding ice and blitzing it in a NutriBullet the texture and consistency are pretty good! They can be sweet so to counter this I’ve added a tsp of cocoa to powder before mixing.
I’m not sure what people are expecting from a meal replacement but I find these pretty good! Comparable to Healthy Mummy (remember this is water added not milk!) and better than Aldi! Also great way to balance out my macronutrients for the day! Yes I’ve seen result. And my husband dropped 10kg very quickly on the man shake, he is more dedicated than myself though.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$300.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for the review! So glad you have found a way for this to work for you and your hubbie! Great results! If you need any more assistance please feel free to contact us! Have a fabulous day! TMS

LisaAPM

LisaAPM

Oh? Really? You can lose weight?

Honestly, this just tastes great. I have tasted A LOT of shakes and this is the best! Other brands often have a kind of “chemical taste”. Not with these (not even their bars!) The only thing better, is the Vegan option. Whether you are vegan or not, it’s so deliciously chocolately. It’s a winner for me. Oh, and you can lose weight if you aim to. I did and will continue to.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

Jackie

Jackie Hunter Region, NSW

This is working

I am in my 70's and have tried a few different things, I am finding that this is working only wish that I had tried it sooner. Will be getting more.

Purchased in April 2020 at Terry White Chemists for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Awesome Jackie! Keep it up!

Amy G.

Amy G.

Vegan shakes

Really like the vegan shakes. I’m not using them to loose weight but I have heaps of stomach issues and got sick of feeling sick all the time. I have one scoop of vanilla and one choc for each shake. I find them very tasty and filling. My only gripe is that they powder is so powdery lol. Need to wipe down your counter every single time you use it as the stuff gets everywhere. Other than that, no problems at all

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Great feedback thanks Amy! Glad you are enjoying them!

Hayleybrook

Hayleybrook

Awful

How could someone honestly say this taste nice ?! It’s awful and not even drinkable unless you enjoy what taste like dirty dishwashing water and a hint of chocolate . So so disappointed . I’ve used celebrity slim and the Aldi shakes in the past and they are so delicious ! It’s a no from me . I hate that I have to waste it but it’s not even drinkable !

ashma

ashmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Luv this product

Great product. Vegan is even better. In 4 weeks I lost 2 kilos with once a day shake. I add fruits to it. Tastes great. Good value for money. Purchased more today from Coles.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None

BelBrisbane

Overly strong unnatural sweetener for a product that says it has only 2.4g of sugars.

The chocolate has a strong fake-sweetened taste. I have tried many meal replacement shakes, this is the sweetest. Doesn't have a vegetable blend like products such as Garden of Life.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Bel

Yes, I read all this in previous comments. Given the amount of feedback about sweetness it may be worth considering altering your recipe so that customers don’t have to dilute

Tastes great very filling

Takes a few days to get used to, imagine texture is like a thickshake more so than a milkshake so it is thick, but it needs to be if going to fill you up. I love it now. Half kilo lost for week 1. Have also mixed with berries or banana in the blender. I do mine for breakky and dinner and surprisingly dont feel like I have eaten any less than normal! Could easily sustain this for a while:)

Purchased in February 2020 for A$134.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Aimee.... great work! You can always add more water if they are too thick... 350 mls is a starting point

Aimee J
Aimee J

Thank you yes I read that, but decided to stick with it for a few days and now really like the thicker consistency anyway and would prefer it this way:) love it!

janet

janetSydney, NSW

Love Love Love the Lady Shake...1 scoop is even better

Absolutely love everything about the Chocolate Lady Shake.
I use 1 scoop instead of 2 scoops with 350 unsweetened Almond Milk and taste just like a chocolate milkshake!
i did try 2 scoops but found it a little too think so glad i found the right combination by using 1 scoop
I found the taste and texture just perfect, i cant fault it and have been on this shake for 2 months now, twice a day.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$140.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Customer S.The Lady Shake

Awesome Janet! We are glad you love the shakes!

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love lady shake

I love the lady shake i have been on the shake diet for a week and half and lost 2 kg I have hasimotos disease and have never been able to lose weight before.... love love love it. I have tried chocolate and banana love the taste also have the bars and I have them instead of the nuts its like having a treat. I will be sticking with it best meal replacement I have ever tried and I have tried a lot. I have another 16kg to go lets hope it keeps coming off...
Judy

Purchased in October 2019 at Linen Line.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

side effects from lady shakes

Does any one have any side effects when the starting lady shakes, i have had head aches and some other things, just wanting to know was i ill or was it from the shakes. Thank you

Purchased in November 2019 for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostNo, gained weight
Amy J.

Amy J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy, it tastes disgusting

Tried the chocolate, doesn't taste like chocolate at all. The powder doesn't dissolve even when using hot water, the aftertaste is horrid too. Ive tried adding extra water but doesnt improve anything. The texture is thick and horrid. Don't feel full for very long even when I make sure I drink plenty of water so can't be thirst disguised as hunger. Such a waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$45.00.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the chocolate lady shakes.

Love the lady shakes taste great and does the job of filling me up.
Love the chocolate and strawberry the best.
These shakes have changed my whole
Way of looking at the food I buy and now buy dont have all the junk in my fridge cupboard like I use to.
I recommended these shakes to everyone.

Purchased in May 2019.

GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you love the lady shake as much as we do and congratulations on making all the great changes x

Nui

NuiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever

I have been on the choc shake for 1 week today and absolutely love them, everything about this product says it all. No side affects, keeps me regular, no complaints. Thanks Lady Shake

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport

Seeing Results

I have been having the Lady Shake for a week and a half now. I have tried several flavours including chocolate, choc mint, caramel and vanilla. I like to drink mine with 500mls water and it is quite filling unlike other shakes I have tried in the past.
I really recommend to give this product a try, I have lost 3 kg in under 2 weeks replacing both breakfast and lunch with the Lady Shake. Looking forward to see more results hopefully soon.

Purchased in October 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats terrific! glad you love it as much as we do and thanks for the feedback - keep in touch

Bron

BronSydney, NSW

best shakes - great results

I like the taste of all the shakes. Yes it is of a thick cosistancy if mixed as directed - but i just add water and it is perfect. i went from eating a family block of cadbury chocolate & anything else sweet in reach to no sweet cravings. Highly reccommend and have lost 2kg in a week. Very happy with Ladyshakes.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
GeorgieThe Lady Shake

Thats awesome well done and thanks for letting us know - choc is my favourite too

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible taste

Made as per directions 2 scoops to 350ml water it was extremely thick and had to water down to try and drink. Taste is horrible with a chemical after taste.

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Renee

Im sorry nothing will mask that taste. Complete and utter waste of money.

Sheridan Burgess

Sheridan BurgessAU

Awesome products with great results

I have been using the Lady Shake for over 12 months now and believe its a great product. I lost 5 kgs in 13 weeks and since then have maintained a happy and healthy lifestyle. Chocolate is my favourite flavour, I also enjoy the choc mint. Do yourself a favour a give it a go.

Purchased in September 2018.

Taste
Weight LostYes