The Lady Shake Questions & Answers

Chocolate, Coffee, Banana, etc...

241 questions from our users

Jeannette R.

Jeannette R.asked

Does Lady Shakes have fillers in them,thanku

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi Jeanette. The Lady Shake is a nutritional natural food source. You can find our full ingredient list on our website by clicking "Nutritional Info". And, you can always email customerservice@theladyshake.com.au for more info.

Kerrie J.asked

The Lady Shake

Hi I have friends that have had great success using the lady shake and man shake. I have been using the Aldi meal replacement shakes but have had to constantly use the bathroom (number 2’s) I hoped this would settle but after 8 weeks it’s still the same. Is the an issue people have reported when using the lady shake? As I would like to switch and try them but do not want to have the same effect of constantly requiring to run to the bathroom.
Thanks!

Kerrie J.asked

The Lady Shake

Hi I have friends using lady and man shakes with great success - I was on the Aldi meal replacement shakes but they made me constantly need the bathroom (number 2’s) I thought that might settle but after 8 weeks still the same. Have many people reported this as an issue with the lady shakes? Cause I would like to switch to this product and try .

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hey Kerrie.... thanks for considering us! You may experience this in the first week however we would expect this not last longer than this... have you considered trialling ours by purchasing a Variety box from Coles first? Regards TLS

Kerrie J.

No I wasn’t aware of being able to purchase them from coles as I don’t usually shop there - but thank you I will go and grab some from there before outlaying on the deals online. Thank you for you response I appreciate it - wish me luck

Annette

Annette asked

The Lady Shake

I'm considering trying the lady shake...I don't like putting anything artificial into my body. Are the sweeteners definitely natural...is there anything else artificial in it? Do you give a free trial as many say it's not that good and have wasted money. Thanks

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hello Annette. Great question. We use sucralose in The Man Shake and stevia in The Lady Shake. AS a trial, we recommend our Variety packs that you can get from Coles, Woolworths and IGA stores. For further questions and details, please email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au where our team can assist further.

Kell T

Kell Tasked

The Lady Shake

Can I still have my cup of tea with milk in it at breakfast time

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hello Kell. You sure can. Enjoy! And please contact us via customerservice@theladyshake.com.au for any other questions.

Sue H.

Sue H.asked

Chocolate

Why is the lady shake so thick? I find it difficult to get through a 350ml two scoop shake.

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hey Sue....350 mls is a starting point for water... just keep adding until you get to a consistency you like. I have 500 mls in mine! TLS

Manal

Manalasked

The Lady Shake

I have been using the lady shake for almost 3 weeks, i love the taste and the results, but it's making me constipated even though im eating alot of salad,

Customer S.The Lady Shake

As the Lady Shake and your evening meal are high in protein, ensure you are having plenty of water. Not just with your shake, but throughout the day. Until your system settles, talk to your health professional about a product such as Metamucil.

ib a.

ib a.asked

isit bad if i take lady shade 3 months out of date

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Like all dates on food, this date is indicative of the best time suggested to use the product. We cannot advise if your particular pack is safe to consume but consumption is at your discretion.

i'd use it :-)

Manny A.

Manny A.asked

The Lady Shake

how to use can someone help me

Nakita M.

Nakita M.asked

The Lady Shake

Hi I have been on lady shakes for about 6 days I have started having a very grumbly belly (not hungry) and using the toilet often (urinating) is this normal?

Customer S.The Lady Shake

For a lot of people, starting with The Lady Shake means they are now having more water, as well as absorbing lots more nutrients and vitamins than they used to. It's like flushing out the toxins. Ensure you are having a small morning tea and afternoon tea snack so your tummy stays settled. Usually these effects settle within the first week or two. Or chat to your Pharmacist for a product that might help until then. Thanks for your question.

Brenda T.

Brenda T.asked

The Lady Shake

Hi I love strawberry and banana not sure about coffee someone said have hot is this ok and do I just add hot water instead of cold ?

Suemcfarlane

Suemcfarlaneasked

The Lady Shake

Can lady shakes be used by diabetics?

Customer S.The Lady Shake

We have quite a few diabetics who use our shake due to it's low sugar levels and low GI carbohydrates.
Our Shakes contains just 2.4g of sugar per serve, which is 10x less than some other meal replacement shakes!
It has a focus on low sugar, high protein meals which will be perfect for you to keep your blood sugar stabilised.
Our recommended meal plan is also created by our accredited dietitian with a focus on low sugar, high protein meals which will be perfect for you to keep your blood sugar levels stabilised.
As you know, diabetics need a balance of healthy carbohydrates, good fats and protein which is what our shake is all about to keep blood sugar in the target range.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Suemcfarlane

Suemcfarlaneasked

The Lady Shake

What is the list of ingrdiences of the vegan lady shake

rea56

hi Sue ,this is one their website, couldnt find the exact ingredients

The Lady Shake Vegan is specially designed for optimal gut health with:

Prebiotics and probiotics
Free of artificial nasties
Gluten free
Dairy free
Low sugar
High protein

rea56

hi Sue - found the list -its on the website under Shop Now and choose your product the on right hand side it says Nutritional info

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Thanks rea56 for your response. Spot on! Sue, check out the Nutritional Info (in white writing) on our website for all the details.

Tammy

Tammyasked

The Lady Shake

Can I still lose weight by having the lady bars but not the shakes?

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Great question, Tammy. The Shakes are the meal replacement. Our Lady Bars are a snack option. Still nutritious, but not designed for weight loss. Feel free to email us at customerservice@theladyshake.com.au for more assistance.

Jen

Jenasked

The Lady Shake

How many glasses of wine a day are you allowed?

rea56

hi Jen - I don't know... but have you asked on the facebook the lady club group? they are helpful and active :-)

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Try to keep your wine for your Treat Meal if you can. You have maximum benefits that way.

Glenda R.

Glenda R.asked

Are these suitable for over 60s

Hey Glenda! Sure is! Suitable to ladies of all ages! TLS

bevasked

The Lady Shake

What is the lady shake sweetened with and how many calories a serve

vicki webster

204 cals per serve - any flavour - protein 28 - fat 2.5 - carbs 15.8 - sugars 2.4 - lactose 1.7 - galactose 0.9, - fibre 6.0, then alot of vitamins and iron etc. I add frozen/fresh fruit to mine. Adds more flavour. {Just add them into your calorie intake} Hope this helps - 7 weeks for me total Loss 9.7kg and feel fantastic.

bev

Thanks I will google lactose and galatose.

Bec
Bec

Hi Vicki. Are you having 2 shakes per day and 1 meal, 2 snacks? I’m just starting out

Cat

Catasked

The Lady Shake

What snacks can you have

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hey Cat. It is important that what you are snacking on has beneficial nutrients for your body and isn’t just empty calories. A lot of snacks contain refined carbohydrates and all these snacks do is cause a downward energy spiral, which ends up making us even hungrier.
We recommend having a snack rich with protein, unlike carbohydrate rich snacks such as biscuits and chips, protein snacks will have you feeling fuller for longer after eating them and will tide you over until your next meal.
We enjoy snacks such as, a handful of almonds, a boiled egg, a tin of tuna, piece of fruit (no more than two per day), yogurt, crackers with cheese and tomato etc.
Please check out Adam's blog on snacking. The link is below:-

TLS

OrangeRhonda

OrangeRhondaasked

The Lady Shake

My husband and I have been diligently using Man Shake & Lady Shake to replace 2 meals a day. No weight loss and really terrible shakes. Thick and gluggy. We add extra water which has helped a little, but the texture is still awful.
The protein bars are disgusting, really, really terrible, inedible!
All products are over priced and under performing.
Give them a miss.

vicki webster

Im really sad you feel this way. I love Lady Shakes and they have made such a difference to my life and my lifestyle. I agree at first I was the same as you but i kept with it and just added fresh and frozen fruit and ice, My body actually looks forward to them now. Vanilla and Banana are my go toos. Hope you reconsider as they do work. Ive lost 8.7kg in 6 weeks

Sharon W.
Sharon W.

Hi Vicki
My husband and I have just started the shakes. We use cold water and ice and the Nutri Bullet. I am on the banana and we just love the taste of the shakes, the banana is so yummy. We are having the shakes for breakfast and lunch and a dinner with either salmon or steak with veges. Can I ask what you have been eating with the shakes to lose your weight.

Hey Sharon
Please check out Adam's blog on snacking. The link is below:-

TLKS

LouLa-Rae

LouLa-Raeasked

The Lady Shake

How many mils are there in the Lady shake standard scoop please

Customer S.The Lady Shake

Hi there! There are 28 gms, so two scoops gives you 56 gms of powder per shake. TLS

Get an answer from our members and The Lady Shake representatives