The Local Guys Test and Tag QLD, Redland Bay

See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Local Guys

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely people, professional and helpful and unobtrusive to our business whilst they worked.

• Incentivised Review No
Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks Danielle, we enjoyed working with you at your centre too

Runcorn High School
Runcorn High SchoolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient service.

Ian performed our test and tag in a timely and efficient manner. Ian came with short notice to have our machines brought up to date. Great, friendly service. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you guys it was a pleasure. Ian and Tracy

Magnificent Service!

Super happy with the service I received from Ian today. Not only was the booking hassle free (and I booked the day before) Ian was on time, very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely book with you again. Thank you very much.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lyndall! I will make sure your feedback gets passed on to the franchise partner!

Gareth
GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service delivery. Professional and friendly.

The process of booking the job through to project completion was seamless. The large amount of work that had to be conducted onsite was handled methodically and smoothly. A+ service.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thank you Gareth. It has been a pleasure working with you and all the team. Everyone has been extremely helpful and made our job as smooth as possible - Ian & Tracy

Electricians

Find out how The Local Guys Test and Tag QLD, Redland Bay compares to other Electricians

Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service & Rates

Highly recommend The Local Guys. Great customer service and excellent rates. A Google search led me to Ian from my local Local Guys and everything to do with my booking was seamless from start to finish. Ian responded to my initial query quickly and efficiently. My job was then booked for a time that suited me, and was expertly completed. I'll be booking Ian again next year.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thank you for the great review, it was our pleasure and you were equally a good client to work with ( from Ian & Tracy)

Review collected in partnership with The Local Guys

10/10, would recommend

Ian Williams was super friendly, reasonable and completed our test and tag job perfectly. Nothing was too much of a hassle and he was in and out in no time! Ian and the team were super reasonable with costing and not upselling for unnecessary services. Would recommend.

Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and reliable

Very easy and fast to schedule, great service and great costumer service. Our technician was very helpful and professional and there was minimal impact on my business. Would definitely recommend.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Ricardo! We will pass it on to your technician!

Great service at great price

Ian was very friendly and responded quickly. I received quotes from 3 other places and the local guys were the cheapest by far. Will be using these guys from now on.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Tats! We will pass it on to your technician!

ParadiseRd EarlyLearning
ParadiseRd EarlyLearningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service

Such a friendly and professional service. Ian made it a stress free process and was so lovely to all my staff and even made some funny jokes! Not very often you get a very profession but funny technicians!

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, ParadiseRd Early Learning! We will pass it on to your technician!

Efficient and Friendly

The electrician was very friendly and patient with me as I have no experience with this sort of thing. He arrived on time and got the job done fast, but not rushed. He took the time to answer any questions I had. I'd definitely recommend The Local Guys for a friend and quick, but efficient service.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Y. Hill! We will pass it on to your technician!

Review collected in partnership with The Local Guys

Becci M.
Becci M.South East Queensland, QLD

Ian saved the day :)

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review, Becci! We will pass it on to your technician!

Jan Nolan
Jan NolanSouth East Queensland, QLD

All done well.

Ian was courteous, punctual and very friendly. We would definitely call on him again if required. Thank you for your excellent service and prompt attention to our needs. Thank you.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Jan, we will make sure your kind words get passed onto the franchise partner.

John C.
John C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service. Old school.

On time and on task. Booked at short notice and happy to come out to our storage facility to complete the
Test & Tag service. I can highly recommend their services.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review John! we will make sure your kind words get passed onto the franchise partner.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Service!

Ian quoted over the phone and was available the very next day. He and Tracy arrived promptly on time and had the job done in a jiffy! Professional, friendly and efficient. Thank you

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we will make sure your kind words gets passed onto the franchise partner.

Amazing service!

Ian is a true local guy!
He supports his community and is great at what he does!

Couldn't recommend Ian highly enough, his service is amazing and always done with a smile.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thank you for your kind comments and look forward to our continuing work together (Ian & Tracy)

See all The Local Guys Test and Tag reviews