4.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Super Mario step aside for The Local Tradies

They boys that came out to replace my hot water system were punctual, well priced and very knowledgeable on different options. Very happy with their service and the new water system.

Happy J.

Happy J.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect service

i really like his service always did good job and if i need him anytime day or night he come on one call always do great job on good price thanks

Best plumber in Sydney

Friendly service, quality work, cleans up site. Reasonably priced, I would highly recommend Sam for all your plumbing needs! From the moment that he he called to the end of service, Sam was attentive and professional and polite and gave a number 1 quality service and I’m very happy with his work!!

Rima

RimaSydney, NSW

Amazing plumbing service

Sam provided exceptional customer service and delivered exactly what I needed with regards to my plumbing needs. With persistence and commitment he was able to fix my bathroom with keeping the look of it and not changing it. He was able to complete the service in a very timely manner! Amazing services thank you!!

Terri

TerriMaylands

Mantellato Electrical Contracting

I had a powerpoint installed and light disconnected as part of my bathroom renovations. Rob was great, very punctual, and completed the job promptly before I had to go to work. Reasonably priced and very personable. Thanks Rob.

Ron Searle

Ron SearleMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely fantastic

Just had 5 of the most polite tradesmen put in my ducted air-con & new gas stove, they were very efficient and worked well together, would highly recommend them, very affordable. Aircon Mid Noth Coast 0439960972 Speak to Joel

Great attitude and efficiency

Our bathroom pipe was leaking, called a few plumbers before, they were giving me some ridiculous time frames, when I was about to give up, I ended up contacting these guys. They came in the next day and fixes it very fast and at a very reasonable cost.
Thank you.

Impressed

Wonderful service and knowledgeable expertise. I will be sure to continue to use this company again and again! Highly recommend

Ahmed

AhmedSydney

Honest and reliable

James provided an efficient service, I couldn't have asked for a better plumber. Sorted out the leaking pipe under the kitchen sink in no time. Thanks for your help, I will definitely reccomend you to family and friends if they are in need of a good plumber.

Belinda74

Belinda74

Very dubious about charges.

Charged $181 for a what was essentially just a dripping tap in need of a new washer and o ring. Very dubious about the necessity for a 'Full Tap Service'. Won't use again.

The Local T.The Local Tradies

Hi Belinda, I’m sorry to hear this Bas happened to you and happy to look into this although I can’t find any record of your job? Can you please provide me with an invoice number
Regards
James

Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The first honest and quick plumber I've met.

This will be my first ever review. After 39 years owning my own property it's the first time I've been lucky enough to meet an honest, reasonable and prompt plumber. They arrived 10 minutes early, diagnosed my hot water system had died and also helped me get a replacement free under warantee. Thank you so much guys.

Very good!

Very professional and nice person, being very polite ! Always do his job quickly and efficiently! Price is very good!

Hi Jenny
Thank you for your positive he feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again Regards, The Local Tradies Team

Great Experience and Great Price

Thank you The Local Tradies! I dont know how real or reliable most reviews are these days, but I do know how good the service I recieved. I had just had another tradie run away with my money leaving me high and dry. The Local Tradies swooped in like my gaurdian angels helps me with my build quickly and at a reasonable price. Theres not many companies that would help like you did , so thank you Eddie and Sam H your help kept a roof on my families heads. God bless you guys

The Local T.The Local Tradies

Thank you Abby for your nice words! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with you throughout your job and we also appreciate your referral to your friends work to! We look forward to seeing you on the next project
Regards, The local Tradies Team

Carol

CarolChipping norton

Exceptional service

Quick and reliable service provided by the boys! Would highly recommend this company to everyone. Wouldn't use anyone else but this company

The Local T.The Local Tradies

Hi Carol, thank you for reviewing our company! It was nice to have worked with you on this occasion and we look forward to our future dealings with you
Regards, The local tradies team

Great job completed by Eddie

Fast turn around and completed the job on the day Will defiantly recommend to my friends and family! Price was also very competitive

Great service! Satisfied customer

Was such a pleasure to deal with the local tradies. Great work was done, no mess left behind and the job was perfected. The boys were so friendly, easy to communicate and met my financial needs.

Leila

LeilaParramatta

Great service !!

I had the local tradies come out for an emergency blocked drain they were a pleasure to deal with.
They had the job completed starlight away at a great price I will definitely recommend them to for any plumbing needs

PERFECT!!

Couldn't be any happier with their service. No mess left after the job, easy to communicate with and staff were very polite. Would highly recommend to anyone else. Great work very impressed

Trustworthy and Professional

On time, friendly people to deal with and very professional in their approach to our needs.
Work was done in no time and we were extremely happy.

Grace