The Man Shake - Caramel

The Man Shake - Caramel

BB b.

BB b.Northeast, VIC

Absoulutley love it!

Just tried my first shake this morning and loved it! I loved the thick texture, it felt like a thick shake. I'm a nurse, so to drink something delicious on the go is great. Compared to other shakes with lots of fillers this is brilliant! Thankyou for developing, I cant wait for my journey for improved health!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$135.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Wow this is working really well and I’m feeling great

The shakes taste really good and my favorites are Caramel, Vanilla and Coffee. Sometimes I even mix them up a little. Just finished my 3rd week weigh in and I have lost 6.5 Kg. I am eating healthy foods in the evenings which has now become a habit. I have never felt this good in a long time, Thanks Manshake !!

Purchased in March 2020 at Manshake for A$134.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
The Man Shake
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Awesome! Try these mix ups! Choc + Caramel = Mars bar. Choc + strawberry = Choc Berry. Choc + Coffee = Mocha. Hope you like them! Great work with the weight loss! Let us know if you need any help from us!

Roy

RoyMelbourne

Great results

Purchased in January 2020 for A$200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Man Shake - Caramel compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Barrie

BarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product

Purchased in April 2019 for A$180.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
The Man Shake
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Congratulations on making such positive changes for your health mate!! Thanks for the great feedback too!!