The Man Shake - Chocolate

3.3

Johnny RAy

Johnny RAySydney, NSW

Awesome

I have found this to be an extremely effective way to lose weight, They are thick to drink which I like as I find it more filling then any other diet not just shake I have tried in the past. The extra protein is great as it assists with Muscle recovery. I recommend The Man Shake for sure.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$134.85.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Awesome Johnny! Thanks for the positive feedback. We are so glad you love our product! TMS

Rhys

RhysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

I got the multi pack to try a few flavours first, I got through one, bad flavour, very thick and it has a powdery texture which had me gagging. All this put me off straight away. I'm sure it has all the benefits of a VLCD but I have tried others and have found some which are a lot more delicious with the same benefits, and more cost effective.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • None

BenSydney, NSW

Does the job

This shake will make you drop excess weight and improve your health for sure, the issue for me is the taste, while its not disgusting it has a thick powdery texture and the taste could use work. I have had other weight loss meal replacement shakes that tasted better but very few if any have the same amount of protein.

One thing to note is the Lady Shake has twice as many carbs as the Man Shake so it could possibly knock you out of ketosis.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Outlet for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Brad Thomas

Brad ThomasSydney, NSW

Awesome Product

Awesome product. I would recommend this to all. Give it a go. I just started 3 weeks ago & have lost over 5 kilos. I just ordered again and I am looking forward to losing more weight.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Starting to notice the difference.

I purchased the variety 10 pack, which has chocolate, Banana, strawberry, vanilla and coffee. I've been having two a day, the first at 10 am and the second at midday. I have a snack in the afternoon of fruit or nuts, than a healthy dinner. I got the shakes as I was feeling fat and making bad choices with food like chocolate bars and coke. I find it easy knowing I have it ready to go so I am not tempted to eat rubbish. After 4 days, I am sleeping better, waking up refreshed. My wife has noticed that I look better already. It's good motivation to keep going. It's an easy change, it tastes nice and the variety pack gives you a change in what you have each day. I'm glad I gave it a try.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$35.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
WayneJ

WayneJMelbourne

Nice and found it easy to drink

Have only tried coffee and choc. First time user. Can’t complain. Has a nice taste and does fill you up. Price is high compared to other shakes like VPA. So I wouldn’t buy due to $$R

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Paul and Janine

Paul and JanineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad. But poor marketing from chemist.

Bought this from the local chemist. I spoke to the female attendant and asked her if it come in small trial packs and her response was no. only if you buy a shaker you will get two small packs. One choc mint one coffee. None of which I like...So I fork out $44. for one large bag of chocolate flavored shake. Which is not bad tasting. no weight loss yet ,but it's only a week, so time will tell. Now I get on The Man Shake web site and guess what! They sell a Man Shake Variety Pack. 5 Flavors in a 10 pack. And supermarkets sell the Variety Pack. . my fault for not shopping around.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Side effects

Purchased about a months worth of product however was not able to stay on it for more than one or two days at a time as it caused severe constipation. Increased my water intake and tried Metamucil but this stuff set like concrete hence no weight loss success for me.

Purchased in October 2019 at 12 Volt Direct Online store for A$200.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Sorry to hear this. It can take up to a week for your body to process the change to a high protein diet, dependent on your diet before.
Did you try fish oil tablets? TMS

ROBERT ROSSNorthern Region, NSW

get your kidneys checked

I tried this stuff for 2 months ended up blood in my urine from having to much protein in my diet, so if anyone reading this, and is taking protein shakes, please get your kidneys checked

Purchased in October 2019.

Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Yes we always advise that you consult with your Local Medical practitioner if you have any side effects from the change in your diet

Greg

GregNorthern Region, NSW

Not sure yet!

I have been using The Man Shake for only one week replacing breakfast and lunch each day. Unfortunately I also am suffering with severe constipation which is surprising as normally I have a regular constitution. I have now read more reviews which seem to support my experience with the Man Shake. I did weigh myself before I started the program but don't believe I have been on the program long enough to say whether I have lost weight. I will post another review once I am back to normal and will try a different approach to using this product. I am not prepared to stop using Man Shakes just yet. I also purchased a variety of the Man Bars to supplement snacks etc between shakes which seem to complement the shakes and satisfy my appetite.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$106.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Paul Hannam

Paul HannamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I use the man shake for breakfast as a type 2 diabetic works well at keeping my sugar levels down salad for lunch then a normal dinner keeps the weight down and energy levels up

Purchased at Terry White Chemists for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Thanks Paul! We are so happy to hear our products are helping with your sugar levels!

caveat_emptor

caveat_emptorAU

Why would you?

glenn

glennSouth East Queensland, QLD

manshake flavors

i have tried the Chocolate and strawberry manshakes which i bought on line direct for first time the taste is excellent and it works .if you run short of it don't expect to find any in stores they advertise . the IGA STORES hasn't had any since August don't pay $50 or over as it is a rip of. so when you start remember good luck finding any at stores you have to wait 10 day's for delivery .because the product is si successful the service is absolutely terrible

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Dave

DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ummmm, its bad.

It may be nutritionally good and healthy, but compared to other products on the market with the same calories per serve and similar price range, The Man Shake tastes bloody awful.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$44.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Very pleased

Tried all flavors
Vanilla is the best ! Love that it tastes like a thickshake and the consistency really makes it feel like a meal
Happy and surprised by the results
Feeling great straight away

Purchased in September 2019 at Man shake online store .

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Tastes great

The chocolate shake tastes great. I certainly would not have thought I was drinking something healthy as it tastes too good. The caramel shake is good, but prefer it mixed with the chocolate. Keeps me full for several hours

Purchased in October 2019 for A$44.95.

needs more fiber!

i have been using all flavors coming up to two months only noticable thing is massive constipation am also using Metamucil but even then still bad to the point im considering stopping.

Great Results !

I've been doing the man shake for 3 and a half months now and have lost 10kg. I also switched from milky coffee to straight black and make a concerted effort to avoid sugar wherever you possible. The Man Shake worked for me not just in the product but changing my eating habits.

Purchased in July 2019 at Website.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
GeorgieThe Man Shake

thats terrific well done and keep us posted

Troy

Troy

result = decent taste and extreme constipation

It tastes pretty average, but would put up with it to get results. i got the taste test kit, and a larger size of choc.
i wanted to shed 5-10 kg to be more lean.
i have used plenty of protein shakes over the years of going to gym, and am used to the downside of drinking so much protein, but i have NEVER experienced such bad constipation.... its extreme. to the point i have just put it in the cupboard and turning back to the normal protein shakes. just be aware, i had read the same reviews about it and thought i would just use some fiber supplements in my coffee to help it, even that didnt help

Purchased in August 2019 for A$200.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Constipation

Bought the man shake years ago when it was first on the market spent a fortune and got 4 big black plastic tubs.Was on it 2 weeks the worst gut pains and constipation i have ever had stopped using the drink and went back to normal still have 3 and three quarter tubs left waste of money for mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$250.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None