The Man Shake - Strawberry

3.7

Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect!!!

I practice intermittent fasting and always have a shake to break my fast after weight training. Other protein shakes really bloat me, These shakes do not bloat me...but what really sells for me is that the are simply the best tasting shake I have ever tried.

Purchased in January 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
glenn

glennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Man shake waste of money

Was on the man shake for approx 5 months lost around 20 klgs But really lost the weight by 2 hrs walk every day.First $45 is complete rip off unless you are prepared to do exercise every day don't waste your money

Purchased in February 2020 at Blooms chemist for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Worst Shakes Ever - All Flavours

I tried the The Man Shake Variety 10 Pack from Coles. Not cheap for a variety 10 pack at $36. All of the flavors taste dreadful even with fruit added too them. The worst part there is an unpleasant chemically after taste. There are lots of more palatable shakes out there. Give these ones a miss. I would recommend Optifast shakes, they are still low in sugar, recommended by some doctors, and taste excellent. The other alternative shakes I have tried are the ones offered by the Healthy Weight for Live Program they also taste very good and they have a range of delicious soups as well. Product works, I have lost weight but there are better tasting low sugar options.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$36.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Man Shake - Strawberry compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Great flavours and health benefits

Have tried all the flavours and I enjoy all of them (coffee being my least fave). As a person trying to lose weight, I appreciate the low carb, sugar and fat levels as well as the high protein (30g per sachet). A box of 10 sachets is also resonably priced at $36.50 from Coles. Would definitely recommend as a suitable breakfast substitute, along with a good exercise regime.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles Online for A$36.50.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

Les GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not loosing weight

I have brought 2 months so far and man bars Strawberry, Vanilla, Bannana, Chocolate and enjoyed them all and walk at least 3.5 klms per day with no weight loss

Purchased in November 2019.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
The Man Shake
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Hi Lee. Sorry to hear you are not losing weight. Please send us a three day food diary to customerservice@themanshake.com.au an we will have our dietitians look at this for you

John M.

John M.Sydney, NSW

Easy and works

I’ve been on it for four weeks and have lost 3.1 kg and 4 cm off my waist! The shakes are not fantastic but are far from bad as well. Very very easy. Do not feel hungry at all, enjoyed nearly all the flavors and my favorite is to mix strawberry and Caramell together. Also enjoy the chocolate greens. I am so impressed with the first four weeks I ordered another four weeks straight away. Try it, it works.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for A$249.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport