The Man Shake - Vanilla

The Man Shake - Vanilla

Anthony T.

Anthony T.Sydney, NSW

Just do it

Man shake has changed my life. I have now lost 15kg and feel fantastic. It takes away the stress and anxiety around weight loss. If you want hassle free weight loss then do it with Man Shake

Purchased for A$45.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Ben L

Ben LNew South Wales

So easy, it works

So versatile, adaptable and great to drink. Love it with a hand full of frozen berries and ice. I use it for breakfast and either lunch or dinner when tired

Purchased in September 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
Chris F.

Chris F.Sydney, NSW

Love me some Man Shake!

Far and away the best tasting weight loss shake on the market. So many good flavours... but the vanilla with a banana added is awesome! No need to miss out on great tasting food with the man shake. Highly recommended!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Terry White Chemists for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Man Shake - Vanilla compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Bev

BevPerth, WA

Easy and Convenient

Haven’t been on the shakes long, but find both the chocolate and vanilla shakes great. Have lost small weight amount and feel heaps better after one week on the shakes.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Ben M.

Ben M.Central West, NSW

It's Working Great for Me!

Started on the Man Shakes with the goal of losing about 30kg. I'm a bachelor who does not enjoy cooking so this is great. Working from home I was always heading for the easiest food options (ie Pie & a Coke for lunch). Man shakes have made it easy for me, 2 shakes a day plus nuts/fruit for snacks and whatever for dinner. Two weeks in and I'm down 4.5kg
They taste great for me. I just have mine with water, no problems with texture etc. Also no problems with gut changes (constipation etc). I'm adding in 30 mins walking a day so I look forward to the results.
Great stuff :)

Purchased in January 2020 for A$144.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Great start Ben! Hope you have continued success. If you need any help from us along the way please let us know! TMS

Draganotz

DraganotzSydney, NSW

There must be a better way....

Purchased in November 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
Jesse R.The Man Shake
Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Great Taste program is working

Tried four flavors Vanilla is my favourite.
Lost 7.5KG in 3 weeks and gone down one size
Feeling great already ready to start exercising again
Great start really positive about achieving my goal weight in 3 months

Purchased in October 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Kym 88

Kym 88South Australia

It works

Day 1Bloating and gas. Mixed it with banana. Tastes not too bad
Day 2Started to get hungry in between. Stay focussed
Day 3noticeable stomach shrinkage and 1 kg weight loss from day 1 I love it

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemmart Physical store for A$44.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Arika A.

Arika A.North Queensland, QLD

Loving the taste, and the smoothness - I got the vanilla flavour. A lot better then some of the others I have tried.

Vanilla flavour - love it! Im so impressed with the shake and Im getting more soon once I finish this one. So impressed! Love it so much honestly. Thank you muchly

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$44.99.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how The Man Shake - Vanilla compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Works great for my needs, I'm losing weight.

The Man Shake has helped me lose weight. Strategy: meal replacement for two meals a day, add fruit to the breakfast shake, and eat a handful of raw mixed nuts mid-morning and mid-afternoon, plus exercise. This initially helped me lose 1 kg fortnightly, but now it's slower. It's worked, I'm now 15 kg lighter than when I started. I haven't done meal replacement before, but I'm happy with the results so far. Cons: It makes you constipated. I include prunes or other low sugar/high fiber item each morning, this solves the problem.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$34.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Man Shake
Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

It worked....Then it didn't....Then it did...then the recipe changed....

I have tried all the flavours. Vanilla and Chocolate was the most palatable. Carmel was the worst. Until this morning. They must have changed the recipe as my new bag this morning tastes nothing like the old one I had just finished.

I had two bags so I opened up another one just to double check. Nope. Horrid. Absolutely. After working out how stop the constipation (organic pysllum husk 1tsp btw per shake). They changed the flavours. This product REALLY does work but the flavours are all over the shop! Gutted for the 3rd time. BTW lost 5kg.

I did have the bars the other day and they were really good. So for the love of god don't change it! It works! So so bummed, off to find another solution.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
GeorgieThe Man Shake