The Man Shake - Vanilla

The Man Shake - Vanilla

Arika A.

Arika A.North Queensland, QLD

Loving the taste, and the smoothness - I got the vanilla flavour. A lot better then some of the others I have tried.

Vanilla flavour - love it! Im so impressed with the shake and Im getting more soon once I finish this one. So impressed! Love it so much honestly. Thank you muchly

Purchased in October 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$44.99.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Works great for my needs, I'm losing weight.

The Man Shake has helped me lose weight. Strategy: meal replacement for two meals a day, add fruit to the breakfast shake, and eat a handful of raw mixed nuts mid-morning and mid-afternoon, plus exercise. This initially helped me lose 1 kg fortnightly, but now it's slower. It's worked, I'm now 15 kg lighter than when I started. I haven't done meal replacement before, but I'm happy with the results so far. Cons: It makes you constipated. I include prunes or other low sugar/high fiber item each morning, this solves the problem.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$34.95.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
The Man Shake
GeorgieThe Man Shake
Jeremy

JeremySouth East Queensland, QLD

It worked....Then it didn't....Then it did...then the recipe changed....

I have tried all the flavours. Vanilla and Chocolate was the most palatable. Carmel was the worst. Until this morning. They must have changed the recipe as my new bag this morning tastes nothing like the old one I had just finished.

I had two bags so I opened up another one just to double check. Nope. Horrid. Absolutely. After working out how stop the constipation (organic pysllum husk 1tsp btw per shake). They changed the flavours. This product REALLY does work but the flavours are all over the shop! Gutted for the 3rd time. BTW lost 5kg.

I did have the bars the other day and they were really good. So for the love of god don't change it! It works! So so bummed, off to find another solution.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$80.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
The Man Shake