The Man Shake - Vanilla

The Man Shake - Vanilla

4.3

• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Side Effects
  • Weight Lost
Bev

BevPerth, WA

Easy and Convenient

Haven’t been on the shakes long, but find both the chocolate and vanilla shakes great. Have lost small weight amount and feel heaps better after one week on the shakes.

Purchased in March 2020.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Side Effects
  • None

Ben M.

Ben M.Central West, NSW

It's Working Great for Me!

Started on the Man Shakes with the goal of losing about 30kg. I'm a bachelor who does not enjoy cooking so this is great. Working from home I was always heading for the easiest food options (ie Pie & a Coke for lunch). Man shakes have made it easy for me, 2 shakes a day plus nuts/fruit for snacks and whatever for dinner. Two weeks in and I'm down 4.5kg
They taste great for me. I just have mine with water, no problems with texture etc. Also no problems with gut changes (constipation etc). I'm adding in 30 mins walking a day so I look forward to the results.
Great stuff :)

Purchased in January 2020 for A$144.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
The Man Shake
Jesse R.The Man Shake

Great start Ben! Hope you have continued success. If you need any help from us along the way please let us know! TMS

Draganotz

DraganotzSydney, NSW

There must be a better way....

Purchased in November 2019 at Terry White Chemmart for A$40.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Side Effects
  • None
The Man Shake