The Moving Man

The Moving Man (page 2 of 17)

4.9

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Perfect Move!!!

I had Anthony and Mustafa from the moving man help move my house 3 by 2. Same suburb. Not only did they finish quicker than I thought. They were super friendly and helpful. They showed care to all of my stuff and put everything where I needed it to go and went that extra mile putting beds together. Thanks so much you made my day so much easier. Kylie

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Kylie, we are pleased you were happy with the level of service our crew provided. They always try their best to offer a 1st class service.

Amazing attention to detail

Braiden and Scott, The Moving Man guys who did our move, did everything they could to take care of our furniture and our floors. I was so grateful for all of their efforts and consideration. They were so great. Thank you.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Andrea, good to hear all went well and our crew lived up to your expectations.We appreciate you taking the time to comment and will past on to the guys.

AJC

AJCPerth, WA

These guys are amazing . Call them first and lock in your date you wont be disappointed!!

These guys are amazing . I got a quick response to my enquiry and they even answered the telephone on easter sunday when I called expecting that I would leave a message. Totally and absolutely reliable crew . I had contacted 2 other removal companies who didn’t even bother to respond before l found The Moving Man.We moved 3 bed home.
Do yourself a favour and go straight to these guys

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thank you for taking time out to enter a review. We always try to make ourselves available to answer prospective client enquires. We appreciate your business and will pass on to the crew.

Naomi

NaomiPerth, WA

TEN stars

Anthony and Byron from The Moving Man just moved our 3 bedroom house into a storage unit that looked way too small - but they did it! They got it in safely. The moment they arrived they got to work fast, professional and clean. They were the best we've ever used and we've moved SO many times. I will be requesting Anthony and Byron next time. Thank you so much.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks for your comments. The guys really appreciate recognition for their efforts and take pride in their work. We strive to achieve the best outcome for client satisfaction.

This is my second move with the Moving Men

The Moving Men staff worked very hard, they were professional and trustworthy.

This is my second move within 6 months and I will use them again next time.

The staff Scott and Chris put the effort in not to damage walls and goods.
Then made sure I was happy with the positioning within my new place.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks again Mick for having us on board for your relocation. The guys will always go the extra mile to make sure all is as it should be before leaving.All the best in these uncertain times.

Anthony A.

Anthony A.Perth, WA

Great Move.

We used The Moving Man to shift us from Bassendean to Ellenbrook. The Removals game is serious hard work as I well know. The crew arrived on time and after speaking with me to sort out any bugs, they got stuck into it. Awesome Crew, and a pleasure to watch how they went about it. Drop off was just as good. The booking process was easy as can be. I would absolutely recommend this company.

3 bedroom. Move

I had Anthony and Byron move a 3 bedroom house. They were on time, tidy dresses with a professional attitude. Everything was pre packed and ready to go. Everything was moved and relocated with no damage to the furniture or property.
Highly recommended!!!

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Jay. We are pleased you were impressed with the guys and all went well for you. We will pass on your comments to the crew.

Elissa R.

Elissa R.Perth, WA

Couldn’t Be Happier :)

Anthony and Byron from The Moving Man moved my 3 bedroom house into a Townhouse today. They worked wonders! Super fast but careful. They went above and beyond and I’m extremely grateful. Thanks so much!

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Cheers Elissa. The guys will always try their very best to offer a good service to help take the stress out of moving. We appreciate your business and thank you for trusting us with your relocation.

Leanne

LeannePerth, WA

The quote was the best, and the removalist guys were even better

This is the 3rd time we have used this company. We got 3 quotes and they were the easiest quote over the phone with the best price for a large 4 bed house & shed, going from Perth to Busselton. They supplied the biggest 9 ton truck which we nearly filled. The guys, Anthony & Byron were brilliant. Not one scratch or mark on any walls or furniture. They worked with incredible speed and didn't slow down till the job was done. All our furniture was expertly re-assembled and placed in the allocated spots. By the time they left, the new house looked complete with the furniture all set up. Thankyou Moving Man for a great experience, and a huge thankyou to Anthony & Byron

A Smooth Move

We were moved from the hills to Coolbellup. A four bedroom house and a long winding drive. Scott and Chris did a wonderful job. They were friendly and efficient. No problems. No damage. Everything went where is was meant to go. It was a relief that all went so smoothly.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks for your review Jim. We are proud of our crews and the way they will always work diligently to achieve customer satisfaction. Moving can be stressful and we try to make it as easy as possible. We wish you well in your new home.

Don't use this Company

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Nice people but cost us $thousands

Gordon C.The Moving Man

The heading of your review is somewhat misleading, as the whole event was covered by insurance and did not in fact cost you thousands. A more realistic comment based on fact would be more helpful for those that read these reviews.

David and Ellen H
David and Ellen H

Happy to change it to Nice people but caused thousands of dollars damage. I believe it’s irrelevant who paid. The damage still occurred. And we are out of pocket because we still have to pay $500 excess.

AMECPerth, WA

Happy to recommend

Happy to recommend The Moving Man. Karyn was quick to respond, offered a good price and Scott and Stuart were great on the day. They were polite, efficient, turned up on time and finished the job in a timely fashion.
Thank you!

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thank you for your review, we have received a previous one from Sarah regarding this relocation.

AMEC

That wasn't for the same job as nobody by the name of Sarah is involved with our company

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Apologies, we thought it was the same job. We appreciate your comments and will pass on to the crew.

Aleisha G.

Aleisha G.Perth, WA

Incredible

We were so lucky to have Stuart & Scott do our move from a 3x2 to a 4x2. They were incredibly quick & fantastic at putting things where they needed to go! They had some great suggestions about furniture placement, helped to assemble some of our things & even removed the sliding doors to get our fridge in! We were so grateful they had the knowledge to be able to do that because there was no way that fridge was getting in otherwise. Highly recommend these guys.

Joanne

JoannePerth, WA

You can enjoy your moving day!!!

Moving day usually isn't fun - but I enjoyed the day with the men from The Moving Man. Very amusing banter and great care taken of my business and personal goods.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Joanne. We are well aware that moving can be a stressful experience for some people and the crews will always try to lighten the situation when appropriate. We wish you all the best for the future and we appreciate your business.

Find out how The Moving Man compares to other Furniture Removalists

Fabulous: Perth to Augusta and back in one day.

Ruben and Colin were a great team, working without pause from 7:00 am to 7:30pm. It was not an easy move, with heavy antique furniture needing to be carried up stairs, but the guys could not have been more obliging, efficient or professional. We have already recommended the Moving Men to friends

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Lyn, great to hear all went well. The crew were happy to be of service and love a challenge.

Travalgal

TravalgalPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Colin and Joshua did a excellent job moving my 4 bedroom home. They were very polite and friendly and their fast pace never faltered during the really long day. Well done guys.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review for the crew. We appreciate your business and wish you well in your new home.

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Happy to Recommend

Happy to recommend The Moving Man. Keryn was quick to respond, offered a good price and Scott and Stuart were great on the day. They were polite, efficient, and finished the job in a timely fashion.
Thank you!

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Sarah, glad to hear all went smoothly for you and you were happy with our service right from the office staff through to our moving crew. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our company for your relocation.

nacel

nacelPerth, WA

Easy Moving experience

Scott and Stuart were excellent. They arrived early and very efficient. They are polite and friendly. They work fast, careful and eager not to waste your money. I am happy with how they handle all the furniture. I would use them again whenever I move. Thanks!

Marina S

Marina SPerth, WA

Great Experience

As this was our first time using removalists, we weren't entirely sure what to expect. When first enquiring Karyn was incredible. She was prompt in getting back to us and explained everything so well that it was a no brainer to choose The Moving Man to move with.

On the day of the move, Anthony and Byron made our move easy and stress free. They arrived on time and were helpful and friendly. They moved us from Beechboro to Girrawheen quickly and efficiently, handling our possessions with care. We would not hesitate to recommend The Moving Man to others.