The Moving Man

The Moving Man (page 2 of 18)

Pippa

PippaPerth, WA

Taking out the Stress

Going from a 4 bdrm house into a 2 bdrm apartment felt like an impossible task and I was so nervous about moving day. Craig and Colin were amazing! Craig said early on that they were there to take the stress away from me and that’s exactly what they did. Two obliging and careful blokes who couldn’t have been more careful or more caring. They even came back when they realised they hadn’t connected up my washing machine for me. Will definitely use them again. They turned a terrifying day into something manageable.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thats for your comments Pippa. We always try to stay in tune with our clients needs and we are well aware of how stressful relocating home can be for some clients. We are pleased we could assist you on this occasion and wish you well for the future.

Beverley

BeverleyPerth, WA

Very efficient shift

4 bedroom house over a short distance Anthony and Elliot were very efficient and made the move more pleasant with their sense of humour. My only comment is that they had another job to go to and I would have liked them to have taken more time with me sorting out things at the new house.

Bronwyn F.

Bronwyn F.Perth, WA

Easy Move

We moved after living in the same house for over a decade. Anthony and Elliott made the day much less stressful than anticipated. They were prompt and very well organised. They managed to move an entire household from the hills to the suburbs in around five hours.
We really appreciate all their help and would absolutely recommend The Moving Man again.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Bronwyn. Great to hear you were pleased with the effort the guys put in for you. We appreciate your business and we wish you all the best in your new home.

Excellent moving company

3 Bedroom House move over a short distance and started and finished on time. Both removalists from The Moving Man, Stewart and Brendan were efficient, courteous and professional and I highly recommend them for excellent service.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thank you Mark for your comments. We appreciate your business and wish you well and hope we may be of assistance again at some time in the future.

Lewis T.

Lewis T.Perth, WA

The Moving Man - moving made easy

The Moving Man exhibits the professional standard that other moving companies should strive to achieve. On time, friendly, affordable and above all else: superstars at 3d Tetris.

Many thanks to Josh and Stewart for assisting us with our move. Their level of customer service is a benchmark for others in the industry and I can highly recommend their services.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thank you Lewis for your comments and recommendation. We strive to make each clients relocation as stress free as possible and within an affordable budget. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again at some time in the future.

Stephen P.

Stephen P.Perth, WA

Moving made easy!!!

We moved from our three bedroom home of 20 years and we were thrilled with the speed and efficiency at which the 'Moving Man' moved us from Mundaring to Jane Brook.
Anthony and Elliot were fantastic and we will be requesting them again when we move from our rental to our new home. They were on time, fast and careful. We are very happy customers.

Highly Recommend

Josh and Anthony did a fantastic job and went above and beyond. I honestly can't find the words to express the amazing job they did and how fast they were able to complete the job. If I could give them more then 5 stars I would. Highly recommend Josh and Anthony to help you move.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Emma, we appreciate you taking time out to comment on the performance of the crew. We were delighted to assist you in your relocation and look forward to helping you again at some time in the future. We will pass on your remarks to the guys.

Craige and Elliot ROCK!

Craige and Elliott from The Moving Man just relocated the contents of my 4x2 home with theatre and office, along with the 9x9m shed. They arrived promptly at 7am and worked consistently hard for the whole 10 hr day. They fitted everything into a 6x4.5 storage unit. That included a load of troublesome mesh sheets. They did the whole job quickly, efficiently, and with a great sense of humour. They were really careful with my stuff. No damage to goods or the house despite a narrow hallway. Definitely professional relocation technicians who delivered excellent customer service. Thanks guys, you made the day SO much less stressful!!

Stacey T.

Stacey T.Perth, WA

The Moving Man!!! 5 Stars

Craig and Stuart from the moving man made our move simple! They were fast and super efficient. Also very easy to organise with office staff. Will use them again for sure.

Find out how The Moving Man compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great service and easy to deal with

Anthony and Elliott were professional , quick and took care of all our fragile pieces. From booking to move and payment, it was all smooth and simple. The cost was also very competitive in the market and I would recommend.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Highly recommended

Anthony and Elliott were fantastic when moving us from our rental in Redcliffe - a 3x2, two story townhouse - back to our home in Maida Vale. Can highly recommend them and this business for all your moving needs

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Michelle for taking time out to comment on your experience with our crew. We will pass on your regards to them and we hope all goes well into settling in at home.

Ross

RossPerth, WA

Fantastic to Deal with and Excellent Movers

The Team were amazing to deal with. From the initial booking, answering our questions to unloading our items safely and securely. Karyn, Anthony and Elliott were brilliant helping us with our 3x2 move. Having used other WA moving services in the past I can highly recommend and assure you that the services of The Moving Man are the best we’ve personally encountered. Anthony and Elliott thanks for making it such an enjoyable experience.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Great to hear Ross. We all try our very best to make our clients relocation as stress free as possible. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the crew. All the best in your new home.

Elizabeth

ElizabethPerth, WA

Fantastic service, nice people

We used the Moving Man for our relocation. We had Gilla the packer come and help us pack the day before the move. She was super efficient, it was money well spent!
We then had Anthony and Elliott do the move the next day. They were fantastic. Very respectful and polite but also very efficient and handled all of our items with care. They really made our move as easy as it could possibly be.
I have already recommended them to my friends, who have booked with Moving Man.

Super happy

We are super happy with how the move went. Anthony and Elliot were two legends who not only got there early, but they worked like machines until the job was done. The job was booked as a medium move but was actually large so went longer than anticipated, but they made sure it was done as quickly and seamlessly as possible. They went over and above our expectations, would 100% recommend this company. Suzie and Jonny

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Suzie. Yes, some jobs can end up being bigger than Ben Hur. The crews will always get stuck in to make the job flow as seamless as possible. We appreciate your business and wish you well for the future.

Austin

AustinPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Our small family recently moved using the guys from The Moving Man.
Communication was clear and concise leading up to and during the move.
The guys moved all our heavier and more awkward items quickly and efficiently, with care taken.
The price including travel time is the only downside as an early start meant the guys were caught in peak traffic, adding to our overall cost.

Find out how The Moving Man compares to other Furniture Removalists

Third time used the company, but never again!

Have used Moving Men on two previous occasions and was very happy, BUT third time in Perth hills location and was unhappy with the service. One man we had was okay, but the other very unfit and struggled the whole day. A few items were dropped, scratched and not in a timely manner like previous moves I have had. Would not recommend or use services again.

Hills move

I’m sorry but think you have wrong information on me as a client, as the truck was big enough for one load and no-one was needed to return the following day.

The job was done on 11th August last week

Mike

MikeWheatbelt, WA

Forward thinking

Our move started on time, it was much bigger then we estimated, 4 x 3 bed n bathrooms, upstairs, 2 sheds n studio. Our move was 30 minutes away. Our move finished later then the boys expected but that was because we said it would be a medium move. Anthony and Elliot were fabulous, very professional. Anthony was always forward thinking about how, where and what was the most safest and efficient way. The boys worked extremely hard, were very polite and friendly. Anthony's humor and positive attitude made our move a lot less stressful. The boys went that extra mile for us. Thanks heaps Anthony and Elliot. Margo and Michael

Nicole F.

Nicole F.Perth, WA

So quick and easy

Anthony and Chris moved our 3x2 home and rocked up exactly in time and had moved all our stuff onto the truck within a couple of hours. It was so quick, easy and painless we couldn’t believe it. Boys finished a move from Alkimos to Landsdale at around midday. Meaning we had the afternoon to relax. Turned an otherwise stressful day into the smoothest move ever

storm

stormPerth, WA

Small Job Great Men

Scott and Chris helped move multiple storage boxes and all our other crap into storage, they were both friendly, professional, personable and even managed to help me entertain my child for like two seconds whilst I was getting organised for kindergarten! They were understanding to wait for me to return to the storage facility after kindy drop off. Its refreshing with both had a sense of humour. Highly recommend these two men. Well done guys. Top Notch.

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Storm, only too happy to help. Glad all went well and thanks for taking time out to post us a review.

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Perfect Move!!!

I had Anthony and Mustafa from the moving man help move my house 3 by 2. Same suburb. Not only did they finish quicker than I thought. They were super friendly and helpful. They showed care to all of my stuff and put everything where I needed it to go and went that extra mile putting beds together. Thanks so much you made my day so much easier. Kylie

Gordon C.The Moving Man

Thanks Kylie, we are pleased you were happy with the level of service our crew provided. They always try their best to offer a 1st class service.