The Mower Supastore

Physical store, Online store (See All)
See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Mower Supastore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7

Busy but Helpful

It was busy when I went in this weekend but still managed to get the product I came in for.

Char L.
Char L.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother - what happened to customer service?

Had a couple of experiences with Mower Supastore in Brendale as they’re my local supplier of Toro lawnmowers. I spoke to someone (I won’t mention names) on phone who was dismissive of meeting competitive prices and basically didn’t care if I bought the mower as he could charge as much as he wanted and sell it due to the limited number of zero turn mowers in supply atm.

I decided instead to drive 1 hr away to buy the mower and had a totally different experience. Normal prices, great service, lovely staff there.

Shop around people. It pays to get a good price, and you don’t always have to settle for aggressive sales people.

Leyton
LeytonMelbourne

What a disappointing experience!!

Barbara
BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless, dont go there

Very unhelpful staff. Advised it would take 18 working days to tell me how much it would cost to fix a fuel line on a basic whipper snipper. Hopeless. Wanted to buy the part and do myself but they had no interest and no advice. You go to a physical shop for customer service and advice. That is the supposed advantage. But it does not exist. I like to support local business but not in this case. No wonder people shop online

Hardware Shops

Find out how The Mower Supastore compares to other Hardware Shops

Colin
ColinSouth East Queensland, QLD

$115 to clean a dirty spark plug

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed.

I called into Brendale mower store, and needed to ask a question about something. And buy the part if they had it.
The man I spoke to at the parts counter, was extremely rude and I felt like he was trying to start a confrontation. I'll never be back there. Disgusting service and will never recommend anyone to your store.

Store LocationBrendale
Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service. I went in to buy a mower and after ten minutes of waiting for help i walked out and went to Bunnings instead. It was 25 minutes before the store closed but they were more concerned about packing up then helping me. I won't be going back .

Superstore pretty lame

You can call and ask specific questions like price of parts and the price for their mechanics to fit them on a whippersnipper and all you get is oh I'm not sure bring it in...call a mechanic about a service on your car they can tell you a price why can't they price a mower service...lame

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Spare Parts

This is the only business I've tried that can source my parts correctly the first time and every time so far. They source the parts while I'm on the phone and unlike others use genuine parts for my ride on. Instead of some others "yeah call you back tomorrow mate" then it's usually bad news and I have to ring them back to find out. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Hardware Shops

Find out how The Mower Supastore compares to other Hardware Shops

Over priced

Was quoted approx$300 for new power broom gearbox about 6 months ago. Went in today to purchase gearbox but was told it was now nearly $500 and there was no other options. Went to another dealer and got the gearbox for the $300.

Store LocationBrendale Stihl
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Went in to buy lawnmower there would have been 4/5 men working not one of them approached us they where to busy talking to each other and mucking around, left the shop with my partner absolutely disgusted and they missed out on a 600.00 sale

Date Purchased