Physical store, Online store

$115 to clean a dirty spark plug

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed.

I called into Brendale mower store, and needed to ask a question about something. And buy the part if they had it.
The man I spoke to at the parts counter, was extremely rude and I felt like he was trying to start a confrontation. I'll never be back there. Disgusting service and will never recommend anyone to your store.

Store LocationBrendale
Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

Terrible customer service. I went in to buy a mower and after ten minutes of waiting for help i walked out and went to Bunnings instead. It was 25 minutes before the store closed but they were more concerned about packing up then helping me. I won't be going back .

Hardware Shops

Find out how The Mower Supastore compares to other Hardware Shops

Superstore pretty lame

You can call and ask specific questions like price of parts and the price for their mechanics to fit them on a whippersnipper and all you get is oh I'm not sure bring it in...call a mechanic about a service on your car they can tell you a price why can't they price a mower service...lame

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Spare Parts

This is the only business I've tried that can source my parts correctly the first time and every time so far. They source the parts while I'm on the phone and unlike others use genuine parts for my ride on. Instead of some others "yeah call you back tomorrow mate" then it's usually bad news and I have to ring them back to find out. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Over priced

Was quoted approx$300 for new power broom gearbox about 6 months ago. Went in today to purchase gearbox but was told it was now nearly $500 and there was no other options. Went to another dealer and got the gearbox for the $300.

Store LocationBrendale Stihl
Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Went in to buy lawnmower there would have been 4/5 men working not one of them approached us they where to busy talking to each other and mucking around, left the shop with my partner absolutely disgusted and they missed out on a 600.00 sale

Date PurchasedMay 2018