The Natural City

The Natural City

3.0

Price was very competitive and I got what I ordered although not as quickly as expected

When my online order didn't arrived on the expected date I contacted Natural City by phone and email but got no response for a couple of days.
    I tried again, by this time feeling a bit worried I'd been scammed, and spoke to Charles. He explained the reasons for the delay, which I agreed were reasonable, and reassured me he'd send the order asap once he had the up to date stock.
    The order arrived within his new delivery time frame.
    I decided on a Good rating based on my overall experience which was greatly enhanced by Charles' and his staff's phone support once I finally got through plus the very competitive price Natural City offered.
    I shop here online again

Josh

JoshMelbourne

Long delay, still waiting on delivery. Bad customer service. DO NOT USE

What a terrible online experience. This place will happily charge you and not send your order, wont apologize and will ignore you or give you excuses to string you along, especially when you should clearly be given a refund.
    They are supposed to have a satisfaction guarantee... well clearly I'm not satisfied.
    Do NOT order online from this company is my recommendation.

As Ordered

Great prices! Items as ordered. I will use them again. Do yourself a favour and give them a go. I'm confident that you will not be disappointed in the service that you receive. Packaging of my item was of a high standard. I'm a bit suss on ordering online at times but these guys can be trusted.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how The Natural City compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Oziegal

OziegalAU

Good service

I bought two of these units, one for myself and one for my daughter for a Christmas present. Unfortunately she didn't mention she already had one and I approached NaturalCity to return the item. They were very good and after returning the item, they refunded my money in full (less the return postage of course). I would recommend them.
    Good service
    Took a few emails to get them to respond