1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review

Theft - False advertising - Terrible

I ordered my Hugo Boss frames through Optical Superstore on 31st Jan 2020 and paid 75. Weeks later and only after enquiring a number of times asking why they hadn’t been delivered my email was eventually answered, it said that the item had been sold out and asked me if i wanted an alternative, I didn’t. I then emailed them back a further 3 times asking for a refund. Over a week later I received a further email to inform me that my refund had been issued and that it would be in my account within 4 day. 8 days later i am still waiting for my refund 7/03/20. I have emailed every day since asking why I haven’t had my refund, NO REPLY! They are not to be trusted. Be warned! I am now taking further measures to recover my money.

See all The Optical Superstore reviews