The Optical Superstore Physical store

Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
Tred
TredSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been with this company ever since they had the one store in Wickham Terrace. The service they have provided over the 30 years or so has been excellent. The staff has changed over the years but the service hasn’t and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Overall poor service

The optician was very professional, however found the staff to be most uninterested and very offhanded with its clients. this was my general observation with other people that came into store.

when visiting this store the first thing that you see is a lot of children toys littered on front counter a very impolite way to say, non verbally to stay AWAY!!!.

No approach by staff to offer assistance. No help in glasses selection.

My wife and daughter all made the same comments at different times. When this shop was located upstairs the older staff were Great to deal with.

Younger people do not care about clients any more Very Sad!!!

Unacceptable lab work!

The staff were great and just as frustrated and disappointed as I was, with the the bad quality my glasses were when they were returned by the lab after new lenses were put in. It was the third time and they still couldn't send me proper lenses in my frames. That was the second time I returned them for the same reason while under warranty (slight fogginess on lenses) The first was 7-8 months ago ,and even back then, they had to be sent back , because the lab didn't have the correct prescription. I had to ask for my money back. The manager felt very badly as it was inexcusable.

Mizery
MizeryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ripping of the blind

I have mono vision yet i have to pay full price for lenses when they put.glass as other lens
This is a blatant ripp off for the vision impaired
Its all about the $$$ stuff the disabled....

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Optical Superstore Physical store compares to other Optical Retailers

Anthony D.
Anthony D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Such wonderful staff

Visited the optical superstore in Port Macquarie for a recurring erosion of my eye. The optometrist was amazing. Reassuring, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend highly enough. 10/10.

john
johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyper dome store

So disappointed with a no go attitude . as I had wonted new frame . I had broken the arm .so is all I was after new frame. But optical superstore in inala help and found 2 new frames .so hyperdome optical superstore need to be better service. Was told couldn't help only send them somewhere else to be fix. Very unskilled .

Michael
Michael

Great service & product

Very obliging staff and the optometrist listens & spends time going through all aspects .The quality of our glasses is exceptional. Highly recommend.

MartyDarling Downs, QLD

How much longer do I need to wait.

Store LocationKearneys Spring Qld 4350
Marty

Finally picked up my glasses on the 20th March 2021. Just a couple of days shy of 3 months from the initial contact.

Jeff C.

selling used dirty frames

susan
susan

Service is awful.

The lady was pushy in an aggressive way. Pushes you to pick a pair of glasses to what she wants you to buy. They are not as good as they used to be. Will try other stores. Cheaper doesn’t mean it’s the best way to go.
I know COVID has been hard but she was horrible and not very understanding or caring.

Store LocationEdwardstown SA
Carrie
CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

Every time I have had to go in with a problem with my glasses, from my undoing, they have always helped to rectify the issue with no questions asked. The selection they have, I find is a lot suited to my face.

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never had a problem

I have had my eyes tested every two years, and glasses updated at the Australia Fair store for the past 6 years and have always found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. I have to wear multi focals and they are perfect. I also have computer glasses and prescription sunglasses from the same store and love them. No issues or complaints from me.

d.m.
d.m.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t go back ever

Arrived on time for my appointment
Staff condescending, rude
Waited 45 minutes whilst staff chatted with optician
Obviously staff consider customer service beneath them
Will never go back
Pines store Elanora
There are other options in the Pines
Avoid the opticle superstore

Chris
ChrisQueensland

TV Add.

TV. Add is pathetic and annoying. Staff ignored our presence after waiting for quite a while so we walked out never to return. We wont be going back to this company better service elsewhere

See all The Optical Superstore reviews