The Optical Superstore Physical store

Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Unacceptable lab work!

The staff were great and just as frustrated and disappointed as I was, with the the bad quality my glasses were when they were returned by the lab after new lenses were put in. It was the third time and they still couldn't send me proper lenses in my frames. That was the second time I returned them for the same reason while under warranty (slight fogginess on lenses) The first was 7-8 months ago ,and even back then, they had to be sent back , because the lab didn't have the correct prescription. I had to ask for my money back. The manager felt very badly as it was inexcusable.

john
johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyper dome store

So disappointed with a no go attitude . as I had wonted new frame . I had broken the arm .so is all I was after new frame. But optical superstore in inala help and found 2 new frames .so hyperdome optical superstore need to be better service. Was told couldn't help only send them somewhere else to be fix. Very unskilled .

MartyDarling Downs, QLD

How much longer do I need to wait.

Store LocationKearneys Spring Qld 4350
Marty

Finally picked up my glasses on the 20th March 2021. Just a couple of days shy of 3 months from the initial contact.

Jeff C.
Jeff C.Mid North Coast, NSW

shoddy service

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Optical Superstore Physical store compares to other Optical Retailers

Daisy F.
Daisy F.South East Queensland, QLD

selling used dirty frames

d.m.
d.m.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t go back ever

Arrived on time for my appointment
Staff condescending, rude
Waited 45 minutes whilst staff chatted with optician
Obviously staff consider customer service beneath them
Will never go back
Pines store Elanora
There are other options in the Pines
Avoid the opticle superstore

Chris
ChrisQueensland

TV Add.

TV. Add is pathetic and annoying. Staff ignored our presence after waiting for quite a while so we walked out never to return. We wont be going back to this company better service elsewhere

Joan
JoanMurray Region, NSW

Glasses out of focus

Glasses were out of focus
They were sent back but came back just the same
I could see better out of my very old pair than I could out of the new ones from optical ones

Graham Swift
Graham SwiftMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff no support !

Went in to get glasses for myself and wife. Wanted advice over two for one offer and the poor attempt at service was appalling. Treated like a fool for asking questions. Will never go back to that shop.

Brett.RCentral Queensland, QLD

Life changing! For all the wrong reasons!

Pathetic service, treated like a child, l was told I must be putting my glasses on top of my head, when if knowing my prescription it’s the last place I would put them!Substandard product. 8 week wait between 2 warranty issues for work safety glasses

Fattycat
FattycatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Price

The store was ok. Staff were alright but it was the price I couldn't get over. One pair of bi focal with transition lens and the cheapest frames was $318.00. After I had mine ordered my husband went to OPSM to get a new pair for himself. His eye test bifocals and drops in the eye were $30.00 and his frames $50.00. After the $318.00 they now want $20.00 to put the drops in. How do two optometrists vary so much?

Waste of money

I bought my specs from the Kippa Ring store 7 months ago. They seemed fine at first but that didn't last long, esp coz I have nerve damage due to a congenital brain condition. I went to OPSM for a second opinion coz I bought glasses from them before, & they told me that the left lens was weak & that's my good eye. I gave Optical a copy of the script from OPSM & they said there's nothing they can do about it. I didn't want a refund I just wanted glasses coz I can't see without them but all they seem to care about is money. They stuffed up my script & now I have to suffer for another year. Cheap but crap glasses. Never using them again.

See all The Optical Superstore reviews