The Optical Superstore Physical store

Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Unacceptable lab work!

The staff were great and just as frustrated and disappointed as I was, with the the bad quality my glasses were when they were returned by the lab after new lenses were put in. It was the third time and they still couldn't send me proper lenses in my frames. That was the second time I returned them for the same reason while under warranty (slight fogginess on lenses) The first was 7-8 months ago ,and even back then, they had to be sent back , because the lab didn't have the correct prescription. I had to ask for my money back. The manager felt very badly as it was inexcusable.

Anthony D.
Anthony D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Such wonderful staff

Visited the optical superstore in Port Macquarie for a recurring erosion of my eye. The optometrist was amazing. Reassuring, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend highly enough. 10/10.

john
johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hyper dome store

So disappointed with a no go attitude . as I had wonted new frame . I had broken the arm .so is all I was after new frame. But optical superstore in inala help and found 2 new frames .so hyperdome optical superstore need to be better service. Was told couldn't help only send them somewhere else to be fix. Very unskilled .

Michael
Michael

Great service & product

Very obliging staff and the optometrist listens & spends time going through all aspects .The quality of our glasses is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Optical Retailers

Find out how The Optical Superstore Physical store compares to other Optical Retailers

MartyDarling Downs, QLD

How much longer do I need to wait.

Store LocationKearneys Spring Qld 4350
Marty

Finally picked up my glasses on the 20th March 2021. Just a couple of days shy of 3 months from the initial contact.

Jeff C.

selling used dirty frames

Carrie
CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

Every time I have had to go in with a problem with my glasses, from my undoing, they have always helped to rectify the issue with no questions asked. The selection they have, I find is a lot suited to my face.

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never had a problem

I have had my eyes tested every two years, and glasses updated at the Australia Fair store for the past 6 years and have always found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. I have to wear multi focals and they are perfect. I also have computer glasses and prescription sunglasses from the same store and love them. No issues or complaints from me.

d.m.
d.m.South East Queensland, QLD

Won’t go back ever

Arrived on time for my appointment
Staff condescending, rude
Waited 45 minutes whilst staff chatted with optician
Obviously staff consider customer service beneath them
Will never go back
Pines store Elanora
There are other options in the Pines
Avoid the opticle superstore

Chris
ChrisQueensland

TV Add.

TV. Add is pathetic and annoying. Staff ignored our presence after waiting for quite a while so we walked out never to return. We wont be going back to this company better service elsewhere

Why I keep coming back

Never had a problem in booking a suitable time for eye tests. Always found staff to be professional and friendly. Staff also knowledgeable in explaining how deals work with my private health insurance. Good range of affordable frames. Good value for money.

Store LocationBrookside

Joan
JoanMurray Region, NSW

Glasses out of focus

Glasses were out of focus
They were sent back but came back just the same
I could see better out of my very old pair than I could out of the new ones from optical ones

Graham Swift
Graham SwiftMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff no support !

Went in to get glasses for myself and wife. Wanted advice over two for one offer and the poor attempt at service was appalling. Treated like a fool for asking questions. Will never go back to that shop.

Brett.RCentral Queensland, QLD

Life changing! For all the wrong reasons!

Pathetic service, treated like a child, l was told I must be putting my glasses on top of my head, when if knowing my prescription it’s the last place I would put them!Substandard product. 8 week wait between 2 warranty issues for work safety glasses

See all The Optical Superstore reviews