The Optical Superstore Physical store

Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Sand
SandFar North Queensland, QLD

Best prices, excellent service

Very pleased with the quality of my distance glasses. Optometrists paid attention to details and the eye tests were very thorough. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationCairns
Anthony D.
Anthony D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Such wonderful staff

Visited the optical superstore in Port Macquarie for a recurring erosion of my eye. The optometrist was amazing. Reassuring, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend highly enough. 10/10.

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Michael
Michael

Great service & product

Very obliging staff and the optometrist listens & spends time going through all aspects .The quality of our glasses is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Store LocationGymea NSW
Carrie
CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

Every time I have had to go in with a problem with my glasses, from my undoing, they have always helped to rectify the issue with no questions asked. The selection they have, I find is a lot suited to my face.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Optical Retailers

Find out how The Optical Superstore Physical store compares to other Optical Retailers

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never had a problem

I have had my eyes tested every two years, and glasses updated at the Australia Fair store for the past 6 years and have always found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. I have to wear multi focals and they are perfect. I also have computer glasses and prescription sunglasses from the same store and love them. No issues or complaints from me.

Store LocationAustralia fair Southport Gold Coast QLD

Why I keep coming back

Never had a problem in booking a suitable time for eye tests. Always found staff to be professional and friendly. Staff also knowledgeable in explaining how deals work with my private health insurance. Good range of affordable frames. Good value for money.

Store LocationBrookside