The Optical Superstore

The Optical Superstore (page 3 of 3)

Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Really positive experience at TOSS Myer Centre, Brisbane

Pleasantly surprised by The Optical Superstore in the Myer Centre. After looking at a $450 gap on Tiffany glasses and lenses at OPSM, I took my OPSM prescription to TOSS and was told I could get a pair of Oroton frames with new lenses for $85. When picking them up 13 days later, they adjusted them to my face and they feel good. I had been worried the lens quality might be less than OPSM but they seem great (-6.00). Definitely worth a look for the bespectacled.

Spencer
SpencerTownsville

Broken glasses on there way from Italy via China

They don't listen to the customer

I had been a loyal customer for 10 years. I just went elsewhere.
Reason: the shop insists on eye tests every 2 years and will only make glasses to the prescription just measured.
The last 2 glasses they made gave me a headache. I never wear them.
I wanted my new glasses to the exact same prescription as my old glasses. My old glass are prefect, just scratched.
They won't do what I request.
I found specsavers will make glasses to an existing prescription measured from the old glasses. But they don't provide a guarantee.
I don't care about the guarantee. I just want glasses I can wear without eye strain.

Reading glasses I purchased from your company which cost me in excess of $300

Terrible service in replacement parts I would never purchase from you again and would inform family and friends not to purchase anything without checking the conditions. I purchased a frame in excess of $300 and received 12 months warranty same as if I had purchased a $90 pair? And the staff member I spoke to was rather rude and offered very little help. The part I required was going to cost $150 robbery.

Keith S
Keith SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Optical Superstore Bundaberg

Absolutely brilliant, the best glasses I have ever had. Eye test onsite was so good, easy to talk to, brilliant outcome.
Store staff very courteous and helpful. Got the glasses I wanted and all for $30. Just brilliant. Well done OSS Bundy, I'll be back next year.

Not happy with the service

Optical superstore in kilburn is very disappointing, the service and the attitude of the staff is not very good. I will never go back there again and definitely I will not recommend them to any of my family and friends.

Glasses

Ordered glasses from optical superstore paid deposit and 2 months later i have still not got my glasses very rude people not helpfull at all. Now i will cut my losses and seek my glasses elsewhere.

Terrible service

It is now the 20/2/16 and my eyes were tested on the 23/1/16 for the second time as the first lot of glasses were not right. My clear glasses came in today but my Sunglasses have somehow been lost in transit. I will never visit this optometrist again at Stockland Burleigh Heads it is the worst service I have ever encounted.

The optical superstore made a very big mistake which caused so much stress to our family

pianotechBrisvegas

Optical Superstore P.L. (the owners of the franchise I understand) have much to answer for.

Customer loyalty

My family and I were very loyal customers at your Strathpine store for a number of years. We went back to get my wife's glasses checked and to our surprise found the shop closed. We wondered what's going on. No one informed us of the shop's closure. People simply closed the shop and walked away. You boast of 100% Australian owned and the excellent service, but where is your customer loyalty. It would have been nice for you inform us in advance and referred us to the next nearest shop. At least we would have appreciated it and continued being your customer. We are very disappointed about the whole thing. We had no choice but to go another store where we received a very welcoming service, We are their new customers and are very happy.

Jodie
JodieAdelaide

Optical superstore Firle South Australia

We had an appointment and were 8 mins late only to be turned away because the optometrist can't work 1 minute over scheduled time .but the optometrist and 2 other employees were sitting behind desk doing nothing and yet we have had to wait up to 20i minutes on other appointments so we are all going to spec savers !!!!!!!

Heres Johnny
Heres JohnnyAdelaide

Be willing to be treated as a 2nd Grade citizen

They look down their nose at you, don't actually listen to the client, it's "quick get you in , give you the wrong percription " ,then frown upon you when you ask for them to be returned! Return time for glasses was 6 weeks, and many phone calls.. ( I'm assuming they don't actually care , once they have your money ...
I have also witnessed first hand , whilst seated , waiting to be seen, another person questioning their prescription ! The optometrists " raise their eyebrows " in disgust or simply look around the room and up at the ceiling whilst the customer is voicing their concerns...disgusting!

K G
K GBrisbane

Optical Superstore - Mt Gravatt - MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE CONDUCT

Optical Superstore Strathpine

The optical superstore Chadstone

I have my eyes tested and glasses made there, but always found the right lens makes everything appears to be double. I expressed my concern to them as I have my previous pair of glasses made by them as well. But they always said it took time for me to to get used to the new pair of lenses. One female optometrist retested for me and found the correct prescription for my right eye. Today I went back to pick up my pair of glasses after I received their phone call and was going to make an after care eye appointment, as told with that female optometrist, who was honest and gave me correct prescription. However, I got told by a male staff that she got re-allocated to Adelaide. I felt chilly at the moment...

PMChong
PMChongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely poor service

Camm
CammCairns

The Optical Superstore Cairns, very unsatisfactory service.

Other Optical Retailers