Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for The Optical Superstore? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Anthony D.
Anthony D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Such wonderful staff

Visited the optical superstore in Port Macquarie for a recurring erosion of my eye. The optometrist was amazing. Reassuring, caring, and professional. I cannot recommend highly enough. 10/10.

Michael
Michael

Great service & product

Very obliging staff and the optometrist listens & spends time going through all aspects .The quality of our glasses is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Carrie
CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always helpful

Every time I have had to go in with a problem with my glasses, from my undoing, they have always helped to rectify the issue with no questions asked. The selection they have, I find is a lot suited to my face.

Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

I have never had a problem

I have had my eyes tested every two years, and glasses updated at the Australia Fair store for the past 6 years and have always found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. I have to wear multi focals and they are perfect. I also have computer glasses and prescription sunglasses from the same store and love them. No issues or complaints from me.

Why I keep coming back

Never had a problem in booking a suitable time for eye tests. Always found staff to be professional and friendly. Staff also knowledgeable in explaining how deals work with my private health insurance. Good range of affordable frames. Good value for money.

Store LocationBrookside

Excellent outcome from my poor choice of frames

The Saint
The SaintGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional

At the Wagga store, there is an attitude of professionalism and pride demonstrated by the ladies. There is always a friendly welcome and helping nature. I am always impressed by the staff who work as a team and ensure their customers are treated well. Have only ever tried one other outfit years ago, and would never swap now from OS. Excellent service, knowledge, guidance, prices.

Excellent Service by Staff Member Danni

I hv been a customer for nearly 25 years and had issues with the last pair I purchased from Optical Superstore. I hv been going to the store ever since and almost everyone had served me trying to fix the problem. They changed the nose pads etc but nothing they did fixed the problem until I saw Danni. She took ownership and did everything possible to help me and finally the problem is fixed. She is truly amazing and I wish to say a Big Thank you to Danni for all her efforts and help to see the customer walk out happily. She is truly an asset to Optical Superstore Knox

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service from the Morayfield centre

Find out how The Optical Superstore compares to other Optical Retailers

Morley WA - The best Opticians period.

Went into The Optical Superstore Morley and after a single eye test reduced my power and helped me see better at the same time. Friendly, helpful.. all of that however after struggling with another retailer prescribing constantly stronger and stronger lenses they are a breath of fresh air. Subsequent appointments from other opticians in the branch have confirmed they are the best opticians that I have ever experienced.

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I initially had a problem with one of their advertised specials...the salesgirl instore said they couldn't do the multicoat despite it being advertised as being included. I left a complaint on the website and then decided to call the store manager...he resolved the matter within minutes and then the state manager contacted me to make sure I was happy....GREAT service, fast response from management. The glasses arrived within a week and quality seems fine so I have no hesitation recommending them :o)

Chris T
Chris T

Great service and with a smile

I got a lovely surprise when I took my glasses in to the Plaza store at Maroochydore to have the arm screwed back on and found I didn't have to pay! The assistant, Christine, was very efficient as she had them repaired in what seemed like seconds and also did some adjustments and they fit better than ever. Christine remembered me from the different l store I bought the glasses at over a year ago! It's great to receive such friendly and helpful service and reconfirms why we shop at Optical Superstore . Can highly recommend!

Great Staff & Customer Service

Very happy with the service I received. I had Pam help me & she was so helpful. This store has a huge range of frames.
Highly recommend Knox City Optical Superstore

emyoma
emyomaNew South Wales

Perfect for our four-eyes family

One stop optometrist and optical dispenser! Staff are fabulous with my 9yo, repairs are easy, my health fund has 'no gap' with this franchise, lenses are much better quality than Specsavers. These guys have served out large family well! Thanks Optical Superstore+

Terayz Kathryn
Terayz KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good company. marketings an issue

Lenses are high quality.
Frames vary.
They ve always been very fair, i think marketing isnt always clear which just upsets customers and frustrate staff who are in the firing line as they have to explain confusing deals. and they ' ve been getting pummeled by spec savers for years.

I' ve met some amazing patient talented staff there.

Darrell B
Darrell Basked
The Optical Superstore

I have used Optical Super Store for many years with no significant problems. I recently had my second cataract surgery so needed glasses for reading and monitor. The salesperson convinced me that I needed two pairs of progressive glasses, one "inside" pair and one "screen/reading". I prepaid the full cost, around $380. I collected both pairs on Friday 26th Feb. I have a bad habit of losing glasses, so always use neck straps. On Wednesday 3rd March, I discovered that one lens had fallen out of the "inside" pair during a visit to a local shopping centre. (no hope of finding).
I returned to the store and explained that the lens fell out in less than a week and I would like it replaced.
The assistant was quite aggressive and denied any responsibility, quoting $85 to replace the lost lens.
I stated that it surely would be covered by warranty. She again denied any responsibility.
I have considered taking it up with Consumer Affairs (or whatever they are called now)
Darrell.

Jeff C.
Jeff C.

it seems that their service is shoddy too at the store that sold you your glasses, lesson to be earnt plenty of other optometrists that probably would love your business

Unhappy52
Unhappy52asked
Physical store

If I purchases glasses through you what happens if I have a problem with the glasses? How long will you fix them?

Brett.R
Brett.R

Anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks and guaranteed to break again within a couple of weeks

Bill
Billasked
The Optical Superstore

Can you give a certificate of ability to drive car?

Damien K.
Damien K.

Each state in Australia has slightly different rules regarding sight testing for drivers licenses and it is advisable to contact your appropriate department to ask these FAQ’s. In NSW, if you need to undertake a full eye test to determine if you require prescription glasses to wear while driving, then you must get an appointment with an optometrist so that they can prescribe glasses as well as sign off on the document that needs to be submitted to Services NSW to complete your application for a drivers licence

See all The Optical Superstore questions