The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R (page 3 of 3)

4.5

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy to assemble

I love the cleverly designed snap tite assembly system, saves a lot of time in construction of my absco garden shed. The colour varieties is great and is a fantastic addition to my courtyard.

Thanks Rick

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Garden Bed!

Needed a raised garden bed and saw TOGC had options. I contacted Customer Service via email to find out dimensions, colours and within a few hours I had the answers I needed from Rain Medina (Customer Service Team). Next day the product was purchased and installed by my husband. No tools required and panels just slid in. How easy was that!!!

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Wonderful to hear Donna. Thank you for leaving us a review. I will pass on your feedback to Rain and the customer service team. Cheers!

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service (Local Team), Excellent Product and Easy to Install

I have brought 2 "L Shape 150cmx150cm" raised garden beds from TOGC and extended one of those beds another 200cm. Extra assistance was needed from the on-site Customer Service Team (in particular Rain Medina, Customer Service Team Leader) to ratify the correct part numbers required for ordering purposes. Delivery to me was quick ans installation is so so easy. I can't thank Rain enough. Job well done!

Thank you Brad! We have passed on your kind feedback to Rain. Much appreciated

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Great quality and super easy to assemble

I have purchased several of these and other size garden beds. Not only do they look sleek and compliment our home beautifully, but they were super easy to assemble. A great product at the right price. Highly recommended.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you Graham! We are very happy to hear you have a number of our Raised Beds. Appreciate the review.

Laura

LauraCanberra 2600, ACT

Love our new product

We picked up our product on Friday and put it together on Saturday, we love it!! It was simple instructions to follow and we found it easy to assemble - thank you!

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Wonderful news Laura! Happy gardening.

Jessica

Jessica

Loving it!

We bought 2 of these from Ainsley. We had them delivered. I wasn't home actually but he left them over the fence which was great. (we live out of town) My husband and I put them together with no trouble. I have planted in them, watered etc and they are a good height especially for a person with back issues. I love them and the plants do too!

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for your review. I will pass on your feedback to Ainsley. We are very glad to hear you're happy with the end result. Thanks again

Perfect

Excellent garden bed, have just installed it for our grandmother. Easy construction, robust and easy for her to weed. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a raised garden bed

AleksandarP

AleksandarPPerth, WA

Perfect solution for small backyard

Looked on the net for some raised Garden Beds and came across one at Bunnings, bought it and installed it the same day, free of hassles, great product.Highly recommend it.

Wonderful to hear! Thank you

LindsayC

LindsayCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product. Great customer service.

Great raised garden bed but was missing a safety cap. In stepped Ainsley Matias from customer service and made sure a replacement was sent out immediately. Great service. Great product and great follow up to ensure everything was as it should be. Thanks Ainsley.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Great to hear Lindsay, we'll pass on your feedback to Ainsley and the team. Thanks for the review.

Small space veggie garden

We’ve just had our third meal of leafy greens harvested from our raised garden beds. Eagerly watching the cauliflowers grow. So easy to build and work in - we love them

Hi Maree,
These look great! Thank you for sending through the photos and taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to see your beds thriving!

Stoked with it

Stoked with my 200 x 100cm raised garden bed.
It took no time at all to assemble without having to use any tools or screws.
The bed is really sturdy and the perfect size for my garden.
If I had a bigger yard I would buy more.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks Jack! We are so happy to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Samantha

Samantha

Love my raised beds!

I’ve just planted out my 9th raised bed! Love how easy these are to assemble, love the price, love the range of colours and love the minimal packaging (I use the box to line the bottom of the bed)
My two most recent beds are coloured (first 7 are plain) And they look super stylish in our entertaining area. Very happy and will be purchasing more for spring

Hi Samantha,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for being such a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your ongoing support, this is great to hear.

Clancy Gardener

Clancy GardenerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Organic Garden Co came good

After an earlier one-star review for poor customer service, I’m pleased to say that Organic Garden Co (also known as Absco) finally came good. The review and a six-week wait prompted National Territory Manage Richard to contact me. The bed arrived, and so did Richard with an offer to set it up! Apparently they’ve been snowed under with orders. I suggested they could keep customers in the loop with progress reports rather than let us sweat on whether we’ve done our dough. Thank you In the end. The bed was easy to set up and looks good.

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

Have may contact twice. Not even got a consignment date yet. Been waiting for product since mid April. Company should change it's delivery dates to more realistic one at least.

Hi Keith,
Just a note to say that we have sent you another message to get your best contact number. Hoping that we can help change your experience with us. Hopefully we hear from you soon.

Hi,

I understand that missing consignment is coming within next 10 business days. Will be satisfied if that is the case. Cheers Keith

2000x1000x41 Karaka colored raised garden bed