The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

4.5

Disgusting

So, for my birthday on the 3rd I got myself a raised garden bed. Filled it over 2 days, and today, on the third day, the bed has split open spilling put dirt. I had called to ask for advise and I was asked what parts I was issuing. Upon questioning what parts he was talking about, the person hung up on me. I tried calling back 5 times to keep getting put through to an answering service. To say I am appalled at the customer service, and completely disappointed at the product, is an understatement.

Purchased for $90.00.

KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery

Have may contact twice. Not even got a consignment date yet. Been waiting for product since mid April. Company should change it's delivery dates to more realistic one at least.

Purchased in April 2020 at Green Line Organic Direct for $280.00.

Hi Keith,
Just a note to say that we have sent you another message to get your best contact number. Hoping that we can help change your experience with us. Hopefully we hear from you soon.

Hi,

I understand that missing consignment is coming within next 10 business days. Will be satisfied if that is the case. Cheers Keith

See all The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R reviews

MKean

MKeanasked

I ordered 4 x garden beds from your website [Order #373] (23/09/2020) and I have not received it after 13 days. Your website has no contact information. I have to chase you through Facebook and through this website to make some contact. I also cannot get into my account on your website as the verification link is not getting sent to my yahoo email. Can you contact me asap and tell me where my order is? Lorraine

Hi there,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed with Mainfreight that this was dispatched on the 7th of October and should have been delivered to you yesterday. Mitch from customer service has been in touch with our Account Manager at Mainfreight who will get a copy of the POD. We will send you an email with further information.

Get an answer from our members and The Organic Garden Co representatives