The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

4.5

Paul M of Melb

Paul M of MelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A good concept, but...

The no screw or bolt assembly looks good on paper. It's a good design. However, you need a flat and level area on which to put it all together. If you have a slope on your block, it's not all so simple, and may need some quick thinking to get it to work. It will certainly take longer than the five minutes mentioned on the package.

Purchased in August 2020.

The Organic Garden Co
Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Perfect

Excellent garden bed, have just installed it for our grandmother. Easy construction, robust and easy for her to weed. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a raised garden bed

Purchased in July 2020.

See all The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R reviews

MKean

MKeanasked

I ordered 4 x garden beds from your website [Order #373] (23/09/2020) and I have not received it after 13 days. Your website has no contact information. I have to chase you through Facebook and through this website to make some contact. I also cannot get into my account on your website as the verification link is not getting sent to my yahoo email. Can you contact me asap and tell me where my order is? Lorraine

The Organic Garden Co
Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Hi there,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed with Mainfreight that this was dispatched on the 7th of October and should have been delivered to you yesterday. Mitch from customer service has been in touch with our Account Manager at Mainfreight who will get a copy of the POD. We will send you an email with further information.

Get an answer from our members and The Organic Garden Co representatives