The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R

4.5

Wallaripped Off

Wallaripped OffCentral, SA

Easy to assemble and looks great

Picked up from Mitre 10 who had damaged the box so one of the parts was missing but Charlotte from Absco customer service was amazing and sent the missing part

Purchased in February 2020 for $254.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Just what we were looking for

The garden shed was just what we were looking for to store our extras. Perfect size and sturdy build. There were a few holes that were left unpunched which made assembly a bit more difficult than described in the instructions. Overall, pleased with the purchase.

Purchased in February 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $388.00.

Fantastic customer service

There was a warranty issue with my garden bed and received one on one customer support from Clark Macasio though the process and had replacement parts couriered out to me. Awesome customer service and turned a negative situation into a positive!

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

This is wonderful news Michael, thanks for sharing!

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how The Organic Garden Co Raised Garden Bed OGC200100R compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Satch

SatchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service post purchase

Having purchased my garden bed I found a cap missing from the enclosed parcel. I contacted Absco who responded to my enquiry quickly and resolved my issue. My only concern was the length of time it took to deliver the item. Thanks Tom Santos.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks for the feedback Satch.

Nicole

NicoleCentral West, NSW

Organic Garden Bed extra high - 73cm high

This product does require two people to put together, and I would recommend watching the instructional videos on the website. Good option for someone who does not want to spend hours building a garden bed and no tools are required. Tom Santos at absco was very helpful in ensuring the one missing part was replaced. Once up it looks good and is quite functional, can not wait to fill it with vegetables.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $254.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks so much for the feedback Nicole.
We are glad that you are happy with the finished product and also cant wait for you to fill it vegetables.

Jim Breen

Jim BreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My new raised garden bed

We bought this from Bunnings (click/collect; we were in lockdown). Putting it together really does need two people, but it worked out OK. Looks good - now we need lots of topsoil. Actually one part was missing, but Cristelle at Absco soon fixed that.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse Online Store for $254.00.

Thanks for the feedback Jim,
We are glad that Cristelle could assist you and that the raised bed looks good for your lockdown project.

Alison

AlisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

Product is excellent quality, easy to put together. We had issues with being sent the wrong product but customer service were incredibly quick responding to our communication and offered many options to fix the problem. We would definitely use the company again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Absco.

Thanks for sharing Alison

Adbears

AdbearsPerth, WA

Home garden

I am very happy with this purchase. Great size, perfect for my needs. Customer service is great. Quick response from Clark when I contacted the manufacturer with a query. Thank you Clark.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $109.00.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thank you for the review.
We are happy that Clark was helpful.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

easy to use and good to look at

Simple to put together and a very good looking addition to my garden. It is well made and is a good colour so it was an easy choice to make. Rachel Valiente was great in helping me over the phone.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $30.00.

Garden Maintenance Products

John

JohnPeel, WA

useful additon to our townhouse

3x1,5 shed was roomy than anticipated . Relatively easy to assemble with some assistance. Looks good . Blends in with adjoining fences. Plenty of room for the lawn mower and shelving at both ends to store all the good junk.

Purchased in September 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $494.00.

Australian made - owned product

Purchased three garden beds mainly because they were Australian made Australian owned products. Happy to support our country's product & keep people employed. Also very happy with end product & the purpose it was built for - a vegetable garden !

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Customer ServiceThe Organic Garden Co

Thanks Frank! It's not easy being an Australian Manufacturer. We appreciate your support.

Rick

RickNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy to assemble

I love the cleverly designed snap tite assembly system, saves a lot of time in construction of my absco garden shed. The colour varieties is great and is a fantastic addition to my courtyard.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $390.00.

Thanks Rick

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service (Local Team), Excellent Product and Easy to Install

I have brought 2 "L Shape 150cmx150cm" raised garden beds from TOGC and extended one of those beds another 200cm. Extra assistance was needed from the on-site Customer Service Team (in particular Rain Medina, Customer Service Team Leader) to ratify the correct part numbers required for ordering purposes. Delivery to me was quick ans installation is so so easy. I can't thank Rain enough. Job well done!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $136.00.

Thank you Brad! We have passed on your kind feedback to Rain. Much appreciated

Clancy Gardener

Clancy GardenerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Organic Garden Co came good

After an earlier one-star review for poor customer service, I’m pleased to say that Organic Garden Co (also known as Absco) finally came good. The review and a six-week wait prompted National Territory Manage Richard to contact me. The bed arrived, and so did Richard with an offer to set it up! Apparently they’ve been snowed under with orders. I suggested they could keep customers in the loop with progress reports rather than let us sweat on whether we’ve done our dough. Thank you In the end. The bed was easy to set up and looks good.

Purchased in March 2020.