The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 2 of 18)

• Job Satisfaction

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Paul figured it out in 10 minutes. Services were absolutely lovely and he knew what he was doing. The PC doctors are the right people to call, amazing all round

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent knowledge

Paul was terrific. Knew what he was looking at and what was needed. Highly recommend him. Checked what was done then made sure all was operational. Certainly would call him again

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience Paul and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

DougS

DougSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and prompt service

I phoned for service in the morning and Mark ran a couple of checks first to make sure I needed a call. He then booked a call on the same day in the afternoon. The technician, Jay, arrived dead on time and was a friendly person. He found the issue quickly, but then proceeded to do a general health check on my computer to ensure that I got my money's worth. I will always go straight to them for any service issues I have in the future.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

peter

peterPerth, WA

very good service

fixed problem quickly. great job. It was an easy fix for the PC doctor tech. He knew what needed to be done and got straight into it. I would happily recommend PC Doctor to anyone

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Peter, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Robyn S

Robyn SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast fix.

Problem fixed in just a few minutes, very pleased. Thank you, very much. I would recommend anyone with a computer problem to use their service, you won’t be disappointed. Great.

George Wills

George WillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

When your computers don't work you feel helpless. Original PC Doctor responded quickly, the technician was thoughtful, respectful and totally trustworthy. The outcome has been a significant improvement with my PC and Apple computers.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Important to understand what a customer needs - greed is not good.

I inquired about some help to restore some old laptops. I was followed up by a Kathy repeatedly and she was very persistent in calling me. When I finally got to speak to her, she asked me what was wrong with the laptop and I tried telling her what I could but shr didn't really understand the issues I had with it. She just immediately wanted to discuss hourly rates and book in somebody to fix it - was very aggressive to the point of wanting to negotiate on hourly rates.

Whilst finding a solution isn't a problem, if she really understood what I was looking for, she would have known that restoring laptops is a time consuming activity and I was looking for a service that was affordable, bespoke, and was not forced on me.

Hugo

Hugo

PC Support who know what they are doing

Very quick, 24 hour response during lockdown. James was very friendly and knowledgeable, working with my young son using remote PC control to solve his problems. That's why The Original PC Doctor is our go-to pc help desk for home

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute professional service

Paul was fantastic, professional and helpful.
He fixed all my computer and technology problems without messing me around.
Told me the costs without any hidden charges.
An absolute asset to the company

Happy

HappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Seen this before !

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, we're delighted to read this wonderful review of your most recent experience with our remote technician James. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Pete B

Pete BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SMS MESSAGES PRINTING

I been trying nearly 2 weeks to solve a prroblem, documents for reasons I cannot say in public, a private matter needed to be printed a certain way. The technician solved the technical side of things in an hour or so. Very satisfied and will use the ORIGINAL PC DOCTOR again. Thank you.

Better than Valium!

I was in meltdown! You were my last resort. Am still struggling with Windows 10 and nothing was working properly with my new printer. James was very patient with me and together we solved the problem. I needed a USB cable from the printer to laptop.All working fine now. Thanks a million!

Leigh Street

Leigh StreetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outlook mail fix

fantastic service

The technician (Iman) was prompt, friendly, efficient and did a brilliant job fixing our computer. He isolated the problem quickly and did a wonderful job to repair the fault. He went beyond what we expected to get the computer working better.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you for your 10/10 review on Iman, and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you back at our organisation soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and efficient service with great advice. After providing the required service the technician was happy to offer advice on further queries without pushing for any additional or unnecessary services.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Stephen, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your computer and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the experience. Best Wishes, The Original PC Doctor.

Serge

SergeSydney, NSW

Pc Doctor response

Fast response and resolve in same day by professional support. There was one more thing to be done after technician left but he came next day and fixed it for free. Thanks

Albi Mitcham

Albi MitchamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally my PC is working again

My PC got corrupted by a "We will fix your problems" type program. To solve the problem Paul from PC Doctor fitted a new SSD, installed Windows, got outlook running and now I am up and running. He has previously fixed our work computer and we will be using him exclusively from now on.

Eileen

EileenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great support in such uncertain times

Doc H

Doc HCharnwood 2615, ACT

Very impressed

I was expecting to have to buy a replacement for my imac which was running ridiculously slowly and had begun crashing several times a day, but the Original PC Doctor technician was able to fix the problem and get it working literally like new. He even got my favourite keyboard working again.

Happy

Professional and fast service. Problem resolved and iMAC works like a dream. Problem was solved in a week and we can work again, was very impressed with Ed and team.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives