The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 2 of 13)

Left my laptop in worse condition

Do NOT use the original PC doctors. They took my laptop for a month and retuned it unfixed and more broken. Throughout the month I was chasing them up, trying to find out where my laptop was. I asked for a replacement laptop whilst mine was being “fixed.” They not only gave me one that didn’t work, they tried to get me to trade it for my laptop - at a cost to me! They handed the laptop back more broken (speaker cables torn off) and didn’t process my refund for weeks. I had to chase them up twice for that too. They’ve offered to assess the speaker issue and potentially fix it. It couldn’t have been anyone else! The customer service has been terrible as well. Buyer beware.

Justneedmylaptop
Justneedmylaptop

MichaelK

MichaelKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very good level of customer service

Key programs on my laptop unexpectedly & suddenly failed to work. I rang a mate in I.T. who recommended THE PC DOCTOR. We set up a telephone appointment for a Technician to use remote access to diagnose and fix the cause of the problem. This took time and the system works much faster now that ever before.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Michael, We're over the moon to hear about your experience with us. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

JenniP

JenniPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and good service

The technician was on time and able to provide an express service to get my laptop back to me on the Saturday (rather than Monday) as I was leaving on Sunday - much appreciated. He had to do a full back up of all programs and data and then re-install Microsoft. He found a fair number of viruses which I thought my Trend Micro security program should have removed. Laptop is working much better and I can take it with me as I'd planned. Thank you very much. Jenni

Kirby-Rae Brown

Kirby-Rae BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Re-Reviewed:

PeterW

PeterW

This is great

All service was done well indeed. Will have to getting this in the future, the technician was helpful and polite. I learnt more about my computer as a result this service, thanks doctor

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback on our team. We're delighted you enjoyed a memorable experience at our organisation and thanks for recommending us. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Service was Spot On

Service was carried out in a professional manner requiring re-configuring of printer/scanner to new internet provider plus check over computer for any possible issues. All work carried out in a timely manner.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Peter, we're delighted you enjoyed your experience and can highly recommend our services. Thank you, The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

There when u need IT assistance!!

"Michael" of PC Doctor is outstanding he solved all my pc issues, new software was installed and pc upgraded it with. Other techs were not able to do what Michael did.Thankyou

Peter L.

Peter L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SUPPORT THAT CAN'T BE BETTERED!

I had problems with wifi, wifi extenders, TV internet, printer connections plus issues with my iMac. Eugene of "The Original PC Doctor" was courteous, efficient and solved all my problems. Service and support that couldn't have been bettered!

A wonderful outcome!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi JMG, we're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Jay. Thanks for posting your review and high recommendation on our services, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Very professional and efficient Service

I phoned PC Dr yesterday and David a very professional technician came this morning and was able to efficiently check and clean up my system.He gave good information about how the program runs and the procedure for cleaning in the future and things to check.
Thankyou for your excellent service.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Thank you for taking the time to share this great review on David and the team with us Jennifer. We look forward to seeing you back at The Original PC Doctor shortly. Warm regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

quick to act

Thanks for the quick response, technician was polite and friendly. Customer service
Was great, just waiting on quite to see what’s wrong with computer and we’ll take it from there, but a pleasant experience.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Maz, thank you for taking the time to post your positive 5-star feedback. We pride our organisation on delivering quality customer service so we are pleased that you've enjoyed your experience with our team. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

John Smith93

John Smith93Victoria

Excellent service

I phoned PC Dr yesterday for attention to my desktop PC which was slow to respond to requests.
Also had advice yesterday from my ISP that my NBN connection was up & running for me-I asked if service person could hook me up to NBN at the same time as attending to the slow response issue.
Technician Jay attended this morning on time as arranged with office & attended to all my issues competently and most efficiently.
My PC seems to be now running more efficiently, Jay replaced my virus protection (due to expire next week) with a new product which I had also sought from PC Dr company.
All work was done to my satisfaction and already I am enjoying my PC a little more, thank you Jay.

Shamiul Z.

Shamiul Z.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

After 6 weeks still I could not get my laptop back

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt service

Prompt service and very helpful and patient with a technophob, me. The problem was not a complex one, but the technician explained what the issue was in language I could understand

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for your on-going business. Happy and safe computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Norton Maintenance

We would like to congratulate Daniel on the excellent job he did in resolving a Norton security issue which required de-installing and the reinstalling the Norton 360. he also installed Adobe as well. Very please with his work

RobertL

RobertLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, expert computer service

Owen was helpful, informative and solved both problems efficiently. He also provided advice about peripheral questions. He not only solved the problems but also cleaned up my computer (also physically) so that it operated much faster.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Definitely much faster with new drive,

Technician was prompt and attentive to my needs. Problem has now been fixed. The personal computer runs much faster. All programs and start-up is a lot quicker than what was previous experienced.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thanks for your feedback and congratulations on your new speed improvements after the recent service. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

ivorSydney, NSW

dying computer,resurected!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Ivor, thank you for leaving us your wonderful 5-star review. We're pleased to find that you enjoyed your recent experience with the Helpdesk team as quality customer service is very important to us. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

ivor

Thanks John P,my computer still going well,hope my experience helps other users,regards Ivor M

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

computer rescue

I have used before, will use again. The technician had a natural ability to respond professionally without me thinking that i was a disturbance or an insult to his intelligence, as I asked him some out dated questions. Now I'm updated as he skipped through my computer with ease, attacking the infections with finger tapping.
Also further helping me with other variables without complication or complaint. A comprehensive standard of attention and a satisfying result accomplished. As a company on a whole, they weren't intrusive sticky beaks, they did there job professionally and kindly. Rare qualities I found whilst using the PC Dr that other companies skip so they can get to the dollar.
I thank you again for being so kind.

Regards
Fiona

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Morning Fiona, thanks for the positive feedback on the Helpdesk team. We're glad that your experience with us has been memorable and we wish you all the best. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon, The Original PC Doctor.

Perfect Service

Have used before. Called PC Doc with confidence. Technician most helpful, just as expected. Brought me up to speed with new developments. If I had tried to create desk top myself it would have been poor and comparatively expensive. Thanks

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Bindley, thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review. We appreciate your continued patronage, recommendation on our services and feedback. Thanks, The Original PC Doctor Team.