The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 2 of 27)

• Job Satisfaction

Fixed my computer

Denish fixed my computer. He arrived on time and was polite and efficient. I also liked that I got to talk to a person as soon as I called and Denish came to my home.

KathS
KathSSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Prompt, professional and efficient service. Vikram was very professional, patient and friendly and solved my computer problem very quickly. Won’t hesitate to use The Original PC Doctor again. Many thanks.

Excellent service

Jay solved our computer problems quickly ,with great competence and very good cheer . I'm relieved and happy to have it working again . The cost was reasonable and I will continue to use PC Doctor both here in my office and at home .

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

JenMB
JenMBCentral, SA

Excellent service, highly recommended.

Even though I live in a rural area the Original PC Doctor representative came the next day and very quickly had my laptop working again.
Because my laptop is quite old and very slow I subsequently decided to get the Original PC Doctor to upgrade my hard drive. My laptop had to be taken away for this to happen but it was returned in less 24 hours with a new hard drive on which all my programs, apps and files had been reloaded.
The Original PC Doctor representative was efficient and professional but also friendly and easy to talk to.
I would ( and already have) recommend the Original PC Doctor to anyone looking for excellent service.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Jen, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Deepesh, we will be sure to pass that through to him. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Alex
AlexNortheast, VIC

Just amazing

Paul was just great and very impressive. The problem was quite involved and he patiently sorted it out. I found him easy to talk to and also he answered my questions very clearly. The results are just incredible and the computer feels better than before. Thank you so much.

kwescombe
kwescombeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service - went beyond the call of duty

AlastairHendersonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PROBLEM NOW SOLVED... REFUND PROCESSED

They could not get my printer working correctly but still charged me $35 non-refundable. Not impressed. 76 year old War Service Pensioner. Adelaide. That $35 could have gone towards the new printer. All resolved now as refund has been processed. Much appreciated... Now can recommend PC doctor as problem arose due to misunderstanding between both parties. Viewers can disregard complaint. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Alastair H.

AlastairHenderson

Problem now resolved and confidence in PC Doctor has been restored...as refund has been processed. Thank you to PC Doctor for consideration. Alastair

happy customer

The problem was solved, what more could I ask? There really is no more to say. would recommend your service to others, do you really want me to go on waffling?

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Janet, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us ( no waffles needed ). Thank you and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Steve Wallace
Steve WallaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back on the air...

Michael provide quick review of where the issues were, had the Wifi extender picking up devices again and then helped trouble shoot a device issue. Efficient & friendly. Pricing was ok.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Steve, thank you for your 5/4 rating and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with Michael and the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecMid North Coast, NSW

Happy

Andre was helpful and understood exactly what the problem was. If he had a query or could not return the computer as arranged (due to slow downloads), he phoned and explained everything. He is very knowledgeable and we were very happy with the work.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Andre and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Very efficient and very personable

Luiz is a very nice guy ,fixed the pc problem and explained everything clearly.Great job!
We also discussed the possibility of upgrading & backing up the current system.Will be in touch soon

MelissaS
MelissaSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback

My recent booking with a technician was very good, appreciated all his help and advice. Luis was a very nice person and very thorough.
I Received an appointment same day which was amazing .

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience Luis and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Denise L
Denise LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gold service!

Booking fast on phone contact. Technician Deepesh took computer away and installed new hard drive after fixing initial issue off-site. Visits all punctual, his explanations clear, have working computer again.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hello Denise, we're delighted to read this wonderful review of your recent Golden service experience from Deepesh and the team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Prompt service

Called on a Saturday, was booked in for Sunday. Paul arrived on time after rescheduling due previous client taking longer. Diagnosed our problem. Unfortunately it was too expensive to fix, but Paul gave us a list of features to look for in our next computer, especially an extended warranty! Very helpful for when we go shopping! Thanks Paul!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Jennifer, we're thrilled to read your glowing feedback on Paul and our team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Issue not fixed still paid money

Be aware you pay $35 before anything is looked at then we
Were offered suggestions and paid a total of $119 and still the issue was not fixed
won't use again

Rose

Thankyou for your quick response
And looking forward to my Refund

Mike P.
Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions