The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 3 of 27)

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent service from start to finish.

From initial phone contact with Mark, communication was excellent in arranging for a technician to investigate slow running issues with two laptops. Technician Deepesh also provided excellent service in explaining how the issues could be resolved and while laptops were taken off site for repairs, the turnaround time was speedy to inconvenience us as little as possible. Deepesh also provided excellent communication with regards to repair progress. I would use The Original PC Doctor again without hesitation and recommend their service to others.

FrancesA
FrancesADarwin, NT

Excellent computer service

Darwin NT technician Marwin was very pleasant, friendly and efficient which was great for someone like me with no knowledge of computers! He gave me very helpful answers to questions and good understandable advice. Marwin set up my new computer and transferred everything from the damaged old one perfectly with nothing lost. Everything is running very well. I would not hesitate to ask for Marwin again - but hopefully won't need to!

Tricia
Tricia Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service!

Service Technician was great and explained what the issue was and its likely cause with my laptop. He was able to reinstall everything back to original form and as a result my laptop is operating at a faster speed.
I am very happy with the service I have received from PC Doctor and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to others. Thanks Deepesh...you are a lifesaver!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Tricia, We're delighted to hear about your excellent experience with Deepesh and the team. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

FrancisH
FrancisHPerth, WA

The technician Mike provided us good information what the problem was with our CAD workstation. so that we could make a better decision what to do next, whether to purchase or replace. Excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Great service and fixed the problem quickly

A great service the technician was very knowledgeable and explained every step. The fault with our computer was diagnosed quickly and the repair completed in about 1 hour. we were very happy with the hole process

PETER
PETERVictoria

Not interested in service just the money they can extract from you

I call the PC Doctor for a quotation. I told them I have purchased a genuine keypad for my computer and wanted a quote to fit it. They responded by telling me that they have to order the parts for the computer and can not install my genuine part. Which is ridicules and outright poor service.
They say they are experienced technicians, if so why can't they quote a fixed price for such a simple repair.
Sad..

Good Customer Service

Had my PC fixed by remote found it was effective for what i needed good customer service easy to follow efficient and helpful would recommend. Happy with the service from when you very first speak to someone at The Original PC Doctor to the end on completion.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Great customer and technical service

Staff were efficient and very understanding in explaining problems, solutions and alternatives. Job was completed during lockdown however were able to get everything back to us in a short time frame. Will definitely use PCDoctors again if need arises.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you for your 5-star review and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience with the team. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you again soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Bernard Brooks
Bernard BrooksSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Just what the Doctor ordered

The technician fully understood my problem and went about his business without fuss or bother. I can’t speak highly enough of technician. Polite, courteous, very knowledgeable. I would request this technician for any future job requests.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Bernard, We're over the moon to hear about your first class experience with us. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

BryanD
BryanDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A real Life Saver

Excellent service, Jay was delayed but rang to advise me of this and arrived at the new appointment time.
He explained in understandable (for an 80 YO) what the problem was and how it would be fixed.
He also sorted a few small problems that I had been grappling with. This is the second time I have had dealings with Jay and have been very happy with the service he provided.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The problem of connecting a new printer to our old computer was expertly solved by Nirsham the technician. He also ensured that the latest software updates were installed and provided some additional advice on how best to use the new printer.

Excellent cost effective service

Service provided within one business day of request. Call-backs and service were delivered on-time, as advised. Service provided was cost effective and efficient, with clear explanations provided. Technician was receptive to discussion on root cause and next steps to resolve.

Frustrating Problem Expertly Solved

On installing the modem of a different Inet. provider, neither of my two printers (HP and Epson) continued to work. None of the 'Troubleshoot' recommendations by either Windows and, especially by HP, were of any help to me. Edward, with patience and cunning made both printers purr again in 35 minutes, thereby ending my hours of frustration. I am grateful; worth the fee.

Wolfgang Klein
Wolfgang KleinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent professional service.

Made a telephone booking and had the computer problem solved the same day. Paul identified a potential further issue which was also fixed expeditiously . Computer works like it should. Very happy with the service and cost. Highly recommend the Original PC Doctor based on my experience.

MartinH
MartinHVictoria

Efficient and effective

I called the Original PC Doctor on Monday evening and my wifi network issues were all sorted by Tuesday lunchtime. Friendly, efficient and effective service. Thanks, Edward, for your expertise :)

Mike P.
Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions