The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 3 of 18)

• Job Satisfaction

Saved my Day

Thank heavens for PC Doctor. Had program issues and update to windows 10 and they helped me every step of the way. They certainly know what they are doing. and extremely helpful . Highly recommend this company they didn't put a foot wrong.

So happy my beloved MacBook Pro was saved

Paul in Melbourne came in on a Sunday and was quick to diagnose the problem. He explained all the information in easy to understand terminology and was even courteous enough to excuse my ignorance.
He explained the affordable and various options and left the decision up to me as to what action to take....no hard sell phew!
Took my machine and returned with it in its new super powered condition. So very happy with the overall service and will definitely use again on other units if required.

A good job

He fixed (remotely) what I asked him to fix. I am satisfied that he got my laptop in working order even though it presented great difficulties. He went above and beyond to try to find my lost emails. It was all prompt and very helpful.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

AB1

AB1Sydney, NSW

Saved my laptop from laptop heaven

Working from home and laptop died. Called PC Doc Turramurra and they had someone come out the next day. Laptop was fixed within the hour. Customer service before, during and after was excellent. Cannot fault the service in anyway. Also the charges were very reasonable, considering they saved me having to buy a new laptop. Would not hesitate to use again and to recommend.

LynnD

LynnDPerth, WA

Recovered my lost data!

I was very much stressing as my photos had accidentally been deleted. The technician, Maher worked professionally & managed to get the images back, I'm extremely thankful for this. The cost was a little more than I thought it would be, but they were upfront about cost from the start. Would recommend pc doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

I can highly recommend this service

The technician was punctual, professional and did what we asked him to do, i.e. improve the speed of our computer and generally clean it up. He found the best and most economical option for anti virus ware (independent of his company) and made sure it downloaded properly, outside of the time we were charged for. We found this company easy to communicate with and pleasant to deal with.

Jeff L.

Jeff L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over the phone fix of Outlook outgoing mail problem

Sent message over the weekend to Dr PC on their website as my outgoing mail was faulty. I had already spoken to my NBN service provider with no luck. Dr PC sent me an email reply almost immediately, then text arranging for a tech to ring me first thing on Monday morning. I had to install program so they could remotely control my PC, which I was happy to do. It took them over 1.1/2 hours because I have a different server for my outgoing mail to my incoming mail. The tech was persistent, and was able to provide a work around eventually to my problem. I was happy to pay the invoice as he fixed my problem.

Luke

Luke

AVOID at all costs if you value your money!

SteveP

StevePGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!!

Quick and effective, PC Doctor know what they're doing. will use again. east to deal with. responsive good communication skills. on time. provide good advice. know where to look and how

BlackL

BlackLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service at a fair price.

Jay arrived on time and was very knowledgeable. Diagnosed the problems and recommended solutions without trying to upsell. Didnt waste time and I trusted his judgement. Would certainly recommend this company.

RachaelF

RachaelFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic support and assistance

Highly recommend these guys! Fantastic support and they solved all my problems. Definitely will use these guys again if I need tech support with my MacBook. Special shout out to Eugene for his fantastic help.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Rachael, thank you for your kind comments on Eugene, it was a pleasure to assist you and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the service. Best Wishes, John Pititto - MD - The Original PC Doctor.

Perfect

Technician was great knew what he was doing, the printer is working at 100% again. Would recommend to anybody, he was courteous and very polite he is a credit to your organisation.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Steve, thank you for your perfect 5/5 rating and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you back at our organisation soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, personal and spot on!

Emil and Al provided an excellent service retrieving important files together with supportive follow up. PCDoctor kept to promised timelines and ensured I was fully informed every step of the way. Would highly recommend this team.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Morning Steve, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Emil and Al, and we'll be sure to pass this onto them. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Have never been so well looked after!

Excellent service every step of the way, including great communication via the help-desk to make sure that my needs were being met in the best possible way. Then Andre not only brought my 'dead' laptop back to life, he explained what had led to my problems in a way that I could easily understand, and fixed them so that it's running better than it ever. I would never go anywhere else but to PC Doctors for computer support now and will be asking for Andre when I do so! VERY highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Prompt, friendly and professional.

Service was prompt and the problem fixed in the shortest timeframe possible. My concerns were addressed and the technician ensured I was up and running better than before. I would definitely recommend PC Doctor.

RSK

RSKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service ever

Andy fixed the problems without a hitch, excellent service and beyond my expectations. Will definitely call again for any future computer issues. Thankyou for your prompt attention to all concerned.

Michael O.

Michael O.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and outcome

James from the Original PC Doctor was fantastic, working to understand the nature of my problem then find a permanent solution. Very good service and value. Thank you for providing this great service.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

I'm a very happy customer!

I was very pleased with the efficiency of the Ringwood PC Doctor. My son recommended the organisation to me and I will certainly recommend it to others in the future. Everyone was very helpful and polite.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Romy

RomySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue fixed

Thank you for your help Al and Emil. The issue was not originally fixed but Al and Emil went out of their way to rectify the issue after the fact.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Salutations Romy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Al and Emil, we will be sure to pass your kind comments through to them. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

skip

skipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent team.technician , Harry was helpful and tolerant of my nosy pup and my questions.After completion of job after salesperson,Kathy equally awesome.Would use again .Loved how everything was done quickl and efficient.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives