The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor (page 4 of 18)

• Job Satisfaction

Good service

Looked at the cooling fan and running speed issues I was encountering. Advised that the running speed was due to battery power. Initially advised cooling fan was running as it could be heard but ran further tests discovered that the fan was not running properly. Diagnosed problem and presented me with solutions.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Successful Hard Drive Recovery

Recovered all desired files off of faulty 2TB hard drive and got a replacement external one. Very patient and answered any questions at each point in the process. Any partially damaged files are kept distinct from the intact ones and still have their filename so that they can be identified.

Hank v

Hank vAdelaide

Timely, knowledgable service

The techy came on time, ascertained my problem and gave a number of possible solutions. Ended up replacing the HD with an SSD, prepared the new SSD with an up to date OS, transferred my data and had me up and running again overnight.
Very appreciative, gave backup support whenrequested.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Happy with service, will use again

Fixed our laptop twice, friendly, good turn around. They rang me to keep me up to date on their progress. Parking right at the right door. I used the PC Doctor located in Heatherdale Rd, Mitcham.

Big Red

Big RedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Life to an Old Mac

The whole experience was excellent. From initial contact to the return of our Mid 2010 Mac with its new SSD replacing it’s old mechanical hard drive. We upgraded and bought a current model desk top Mac and the old one is standby. Now the only thing I am sorry about is not getting a 2TB SSD and opting for 1TB SSD. Thanks guys. Nice one.

Pam

Pam

Very pleased

Great service from beginning to end. My problem was simple but Andy was knowledgable, fast and efficient. I will surely recommend you to others and use your services again in the future when needed.

Misleading with pricing

Probably don’t use this company if you’re wanting affordable repairs. I was charged about 3 x more than what was expected. The service was good, but not for the price.

Theresa Weymouth

Theresa WeymouthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

After my aging computer finally died, Jay came at the allotted time. He was able to replace my hard drive and reinstalled everything so that it worked like magic. Price was very reasonable and follow up was very professional. Highly recommended.

Ozpinoy

OzpinoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent communication and Quality of Work

I was constantly being updated by PC Doctor on the status of my booking in such short notice, computer was fixed with a day. Tech was very polite and knowledgeable in his job.

Help when required

Squeezed us in at short notice and got us out of our email pickle We were able to get back to work so thank you James
Professional, helpful and friendly.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Joanne, so glad to hear your positive feedback on our remote support technician James, if there is anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

TheOriginal PCDoctor !Excellent service !

The Best costumer service I have received in a long while. It was extremely convenient and timesaving .Friendly and Knowledgeable Technician Really helped in a computer emergency, thank you theoriginal PCDoctor.

John Carver

John Carver

Fast and Efficient

Booked them on Sunday and they appeared on Monday morning to help fix my problem. It was done in under 30 minutes. I thought of something else I needed and that was no problem either. Price was reasonable too.

LucyBaker

LucyBakerSydney

Friendly, responsive, prompt and competent

Super service, exactly what was needed, convenient booking time, GREAT communication, PC Doctor obtained the part no fuss despite lockdown, and the technician charged honestly for his time. Solid A plus for this firm.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Lucy, thank you for taking the time to post this lovely feedback and we're thrilled you loved our service experience that we delivered. Thanks again, The Original PC Doctor.

DISAPOINTED.

They kinda refuse to help!I was trying to communicate with them 4 days!Finally i found another tecnician!They said to me that they will call. me.They never do.I call them alla the time and the answer was ok thanks we will call you.4 DAYS? REALLY? thats for wasting my time!lol

Wayne

WayneVictoria

AWESOME

excellent they could not have been more helpful awesome service and was kept informed the whole time that the had my laptop he also was well aware of safe keeping space for the corona virus the laptop came back it was spotless looked like a new one thanks for a job well done

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Wayne, we're delighted to read this wonderful review on your recent experience with our specialist laptop repair team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Beatrice

BeatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

I'm very grateful for the wonderful service I received from Leaky. He came on the very same day I called, confirmed that yes, the battery was the problem and after a few tests he repaired it. All in less than 15 minutes! Leaky is a very knowledgeable Mac expert, efficient and highly professional. Leaky exceeded all my expectations. I'm so glad he was assigned to serve me. Thank you so much!!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Beatrice, thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review on our new technician Leaky. We appreciate your time to leave us some feedback, warm regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Great Job

I have used pcdoctor a number of times. I have found them very professional from the moment of contact via phone to the technicians. I highly recommend Original PC Doctor

Prompt and efficient service

We received great service from Original PC Doctor. Jay came on time, diagnosed the problem and had the part to fix it with minimum fuss. I would recommend them for all computer problems.

Allan

Allan

Daniel is just brilliant

Thank you. You solved our computer problems with a minimum of fuss. Very quickly knew what the problem was and had parts available to fix it. Thank you we are very happy.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Allan, thank you for sharing your experience Daniel and the team. Great to hear your feedback, we will be sure to pass that through to him. Have a lovely day from the service team at The Original PC Doctor.

Amazing service

When my SSD hard drive containing my PhD data failed on a Saturday, Daniel from the Original PC Doctor came to my house, diagnosed the problem and was clear in what would be needed to fix the problem. He provided an accurate quote and was back within 24 hours having installed a new hard drive AND recovered the data! Amazing - thanks so much!

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Bronwyn, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your amazing experience with our senior technician Daniel and the team. Thank you and we wish you happy and safe computing, The Original PC Doctor.

See all The Original PC Doctor reviews

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives